Help! My sex life is evaporating!

Egypt

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2011 05:34 am
Ok so my boyfriend and i have been together for almost a year now, we used to have a great sex life, really the best id had. But in the last few months it has seemed to fizzle slightly...i do try to initiate sex quite a bit, i get dressed in something i think looks sexy and i feel sexy in, put some nice fragrance on, do myself up a bit, just if hes only coming over to chill and watch a film etc. I get cuddles and affection but when it comes down to bedtime, it ends up being early hours of the morning and im still trying my luck in a subtle way, i try to rub my bum up against him when we spoon il try caressing his le and talking dirty but he seems to brush it off or just end up falling asleep! He does work crazy hours and he seems to be stressed with alot of the work he has to do but i cant help but think its me. We had a discussion about it today its been nearly three weeks since we last had sex and it kind of came to head this morning, he got angry abut it and said that he was "just boring and a crap boyfriend"...i dont think that i just want to feel sexy and wanted in an intimate way but then he gets upset about it and i think this pushes him further away. He also brought up that I always have to be on top to orgasm and that this get tiring and boring it being the same each time, which has left me feeling like im not great in bed! Help...i really love him and dont want it to screw things up we should be humping like rabbits at this stage and i want to enjoy it again!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 815 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2011 06:46 am
@Egypt,
Ask him what would make him feel sexy, what would turn him on. Perhaps it's different from what you are trying. Yes, you've been with him for a while, but it shouldn't hurt to ask.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2011 03:27 am
@Egypt,
It sounds like he knows what you are going to do next, no spontenatity, maybe you are trying to hard, maybe he is bored as suggested by the same position but more so, maybe he feels that he is just a hard rock for you to ride, instead of a guy that you love...

Believe it or not guys have feelings to..

I agree, ask him what positions he wants to try , and try telling him that you love him, you also just love sex.
0 Replies