Let"s stop sending our takepayers money to Israel.

Fido

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2011 07:24 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

izzythepush wrote:
You are the embezzler, exploiting the labour of the honest man.
There is no embezzlement.

I believe in freedom of contract & laissez faire capitalism.

Government was never granted authority
to rob citizens (including wage earners) of their wealth for the benefit of aliens.

David
What you say may be true enough; but the rich whom you support entice aliens into this country and when tired of them they throw them onto the public dole... It isn't funny and it is not nice, but the same thing has happened all over this country where the rich have tired of one population and their demands for rights, and moved on to fresh populations to exploit... They say the government should do something to help those people at the very time when they are packing and leavong their obligations behind... And what is government going to do once it has watched as all its capital and production has been exported and there is nothing left to tax??? Will they tax wages that have been reduced to subsistence levels??? Good luck with that... Working people who cannot support themselves, who stand against their employers alone and without the support of their government are in no sense able to bear taxation... They will never have more than the cost of their day to day living...
Fido

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2011 07:29 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Bohmer, or whatever his name is dosent agree with you. He just stated we, the U.S., has an obligation to support the Isralie government. The U.S. citizens need to bite the bullet so to speak so Israel can get more money from us according to Bohmer.
Some one just got elected to the house complaining of the Obama treatment of Israel... How dare Mr. Obama not bow, and polish the nobs of Israel??? That Egyptian showed the world what the God of Israel does to those with stiff necks... Curse will follow upon curse until we learn to kiss Israel's collective ass...
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2011 07:33 am
Do the people here who think we should cut all foreign aid also think we should stop all foreign military involvement (i.e. Afganistan, Iraq and Libya and whatever covert stuff is going on now)?

Bombs are a lot more expensive then food and medicine. It seems like supporting the American military involvement in other countries without supporting foreign aid would be stupid.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2011 07:33 am
@Fido,

izzythepush wrote:
OmSigDAVID wrote:

to rob citizens (including wage earners) of their wealth for the benefit of aliens.

David
Fido wrote:
What you say may be true enough;
Please DO NOT agree with me!
Its humiliating!!! That 's hitting below the belt.

David
RABEL222

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2011 09:54 am
@Foofie,
You are wrong. Israel has its own weapons production facilaties which make the weapons they use. They used to buy our weapons untill they got them and learned how to produce their own from back engineering the ones they bought from us. And than of course their was the spying they did on us.
Foofie

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2011 06:42 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

You are wrong. Israel has its own weapons production facilaties which make the weapons they use. They used to buy our weapons untill they got them and learned how to produce their own from back engineering the ones they bought from us. And than of course their was the spying they did on us.

So, where does the money go that the US gives them? Maybe it is used for holiday in Berlin?
RABEL222

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2011 10:08 pm
@Foofie,
Thats a pretty neat reference to the holocaust but no, they use our money to buy the natural recources that they no longer have due to 10,000 years of over use.
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2011 09:13 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

izzythepush wrote:
OmSigDAVID wrote:

David
Fido wrote:
What you say may be true enough;
Please DO NOT agree with me!
Its humiliating!!! That 's hitting below the belt.

David

Buy a cup... After kicking more than one guy in the nuts in Mui Tai sparing I thought it might be a good idea myself...

In any event, it is capitalism that knows no limits to its growth, that must take over the world if it will not stand by and see others holding their markets...And what we have we must defend... But for the sake of marketeers in America driving down prices, cheap far labor has been invited in generation after generation to do work below the legal cost of the American worker, and now we find so many of them needing the support of the society and making a claim on the commonwealth which has already, in large part, been privatized... I want alien to be free in their own land... The first and best export of this country should have been revolution and democracy... We never had enough of either to export...

Look at the Monroe doctrine for example... We wanted that to protect South America from the exploitation of half dead Monarchies, so that democracy could grow... We wished to export revolution long before Lenin... But it was all turned to an even deeper exploitation of those people which has continually driven them all from their homes in search of work... If we had supported those people at home in their need for justice or education or good government we would not have to support them with social security after competing with them for our jobs for so long... First they helped to drive down our wages, and then they want a share of our entitlements that have never been properly funded by them and their substandard wages... To you get what I mean??? We are suffering the failures of capitalism planted when it was young and now coming to fruit...
0 Replies