Let"s stop sending our takepayers money to Israel.

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2011 02:42 am
America first.
What our politicians should be.
No wars for Israel.
USA is the laugh of the world.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,802 • Replies: 27
No top replies

RABEL222

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2011 04:13 pm
@Marcus Aurelius,
Your about to get your ass handed to you on a platter. No body bad mouths Israel because untill they get their nation there wont be the rapture. They have the right to kill anyone they want and steal whatever lands they want to according to the christian right!!!
Fido

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2011 04:24 pm
@Marcus Aurelius,
Never happen dude... The strings Israel holds on our government lead directly to the heart... There is no saying no to them... There is no thinking of no to them... We ask: Why 911??? Isn't it obvious???
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2011 09:13 am
@Marcus Aurelius,
Let"s stop sending our takepayers money to Liberal causes.
Fido

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2011 02:33 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Your about to get your ass handed to you on a platter. No body bad mouths Israel because untill they get their nation there wont be the rapture. They have the right to kill anyone they want and steal whatever lands they want to according to the christian right!!!
Israel is the nation, all children of Sara, which you can hear in the name, and the country is called Israel after them...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2011 02:35 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Even what you consider liberal cause are in the service of reaction since, if the people were not served with a sop or two, revolution would be certain... They only allow slight reform and service to the common cause to prevent revolution... There is no goodness of their hearts... They have no heart..
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2011 04:07 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:
WELL SAID!!!!!
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2011 04:09 pm

I 'm not gonna pick on Israel,
but we shoud keep American money in America,
preferably in the hands of those who EARNED it. LOWER TAXES!!!!!
End ALL foreign aid.

David
Fido

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 12:24 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

I 'm not gonna pick on Israel,
but we shoud keep American money in America,
preferably in the hands of those who EARNED it. LOWER TAXES!!!!!
End ALL foreign aid.

David
We give money to foreign peoples to corrupt them and enslave them; and very often, 90% of what we give never leaves this country though the whole people is on the hook to pay it back... And yes, the vast majority of what we give is loans that saddle people who have no choice in the matter who see no benefit...Much is spent on military hardware for the benefit of tyrants who rule over their people to our, read capitalists, benefit... Over thirty years ago we used to give Israel 10 million dollars a day... I doubt that amount has decreased, but why should we give them ****????
CoastalRat

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 12:35 pm
@Fido,
I would support not giving foreign aid to anyone. I have no problem with that, if that is indeed what you are suggesting Fido. No reason to just pick out Israel to stop sending money to. End it all.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 01:44 pm
@CoastalRat,
America hardly gives much in aid anyway, not compared to the UK.
Fido

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2011 04:28 am
@CoastalRat,
CoastalRat wrote:

I would support not giving foreign aid to anyone. I have no problem with that, if that is indeed what you are suggesting Fido. No reason to just pick out Israel to stop sending money to. End it all.
You really have to research what part of our aid is given, and what part is loaned, and for what purposes it is loaned... We have our ways with people, and actually force them to take on projects they do not want and need for money they never see, but must still pay back... They either play ball or are out of the game..
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2011 04:43 am
@Marcus Aurelius,
Either you're not actually a native speaker of English, or you really are an American, with an appallingly bad command of what is, ostensibly, your native language. I suspect the former.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2011 08:25 am
@Setanta,
He's a Roman Emperor silly.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2011 08:26 am
I agree that most Roman Emperors can be described as having been silly, for one reason or another.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2011 04:37 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
America hardly gives much in aid anyway, not compared to the UK.
It shoud be $O.
It has been unConstitutionally embezzeled.

David
izzythepush

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2011 04:49 am
@OmSigDAVID,
You are the embezzler, exploiting the labour of the honest man.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2011 05:18 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
You are the embezzler, exploiting the labour of the honest man.
There is no embezzlement.

I believe in freedom of contract & laissez faire capitalism.

Government was never granted authority
to rob citizens (including wage earners) of their wealth for the benefit of aliens.

David
RABEL222

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2011 03:11 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Bohmer, or whatever his name is dosent agree with you. He just stated we, the U.S., has an obligation to support the Isralie government. The U.S. citizens need to bite the bullet so to speak so Israel can get more money from us according to Bohmer.
Foofie

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2011 03:58 pm
I was under the belief that when the US gives (our tax) money to Israel, most of it winds up being spent on new weapon systems, bought from US corporations. We, in effect, are making US corporations more profitable for its investors.

It's really a win-win situation. However, the liberal left might not want Israel getting weapon systems, nor US corporations becoming more profitable.

If one is worried about US dollars going to foreign nations, perhaps money to religious denominations should be taxed, or not allowed to leave the country? Does the US get any benefit from money given to religions, and then it leaves the country?