ESL ???

husker

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2002 11:31 am
Is there somewhere to have a Espanol front for the folks I might send here that want to learn English. My friends on the Baja California, Mexico, some have access to the Internet, but may have a very difficult time with the English Navigation. Or is there a way to identify a link that would set Espanol on entrance?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,984 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2002 04:42 pm
That's not set up yet, unfortunately. The only place I can even think of pointing them is www.babelfish.com , and their free service is often down.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2002 04:47 pm
I'm kinda confused how this all works since Kraven directed me to fluencynow.com and it posts over in able2know and it's supposed to be ESL??? Confusing.

Fluencynow is set up for folks speaking spanish and other languages, to practice, if I send them to babble fish how they going to get interaction?
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2002 05:40 pm
husker,
I will put up other language versions of these forums eventually. The fluencynow site is really just for our Brazilian students who are already fluent.
0 Replies

dream2020

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2002 08:14 am
babelfish gives bad translations... they take whatever text you want translated and automatically put the first definition of each word down, so what you end up with makes no sense.
0 Replies