Michael Jackson in the news

caprice

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2004 08:08 pm
Just shoot me now. I don't think I'll be able to watch t.v news overtaken with this whole three ring circus. Why does the media OBSESS??

And one of MJ's lawyers trying to defend his client's delay in getting to court on time because of the gridlock. Oh, I suppose this was a surprise to him?? It's like having to deal with the snow in getting to work. If it's snowing outside, you know you have to leave earlier to get to work on time because traffic will be slower. Think an employer is going to buy the fact that you couldn't get to work on time because of the snow? You knew it was there, why didn't you account for the extra time you knew you would need? Feeble is all I can say for that excuse.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 675 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2004 05:24 am
Personally, I think that Jackson is not yet really comprehending what is happening to him. A very immature man, he allways appears in a perpetual state of denial.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2004 05:26 am
Why does the media obsess? Why does the media do anything? Because they can always be assured of ratings by catering to the lowest common denominator in society.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2004 08:02 pm
I guess my question was more rhetorical than anything. Wink

Of course the media will do whatever they feel will garner the highest ratings. It's all about money. I used to work in broadcasting and it is disgusting how some of these reporters think more about getting an exclusive than human life. But I digress. Very Happy

I agree with you Phoenix32890. Jackson does seem to be very immature and in a state of denial about this and his obscure behaviour. I get the distinct impression he believes he can do whatever he wants without consequence. (I'm not referring to the reason for his impending trial, just in general.) I'm sure he'd been indulged far too much in his life.

At any rate, I am already fed up with the whole MJ frenzy. Get the guy some serious counselling and send everyone else on their way.
0 Replies