Palestinian Solidarity Campaign disrupts Israeli Concert. Yeah!!!

izzythepush

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 01:19 am
@gungasnake,
You're right, America should stop funding them. The EU can easily take up the slack, we pay most anyway.
oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 02:42 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
He is the very living avatar of invincible ignorance.

Nope. I am completely familiar with all the subjects I choose to comment on. That's why you've never been able to prove me wrong on a single issue.

Setanta wrote:
If you provide documentary evidence that he is wrong, he'll just say the evidence is wrong;

I'll worry about my response to "documentary evidence showing that I am wrong" if someone ever bothers to produce such supposed evidence.

Setanta wrote:
c.f. his response to Walter pointing out that he was contradicted by the Jewish Virtual Library.

My response was just fine.

Israel made the offer I said they made. Any claims to the contrary are untrue.

Like or not, that's just reality.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 02:48 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

Also, if there was a Palestinean state, what will the economy be based on? Welfare from the world?

At the moment the Gaza blockade is making any form of industry nigh on impossible. Allow them to trade like any other nation and I'm sure they'll do very well thank you very much.

BTW lecturing people about political correctness, whilst carping on about the superiority of certain races, is a textbook example of a 'Foofieism.'
oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 02:52 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
Now the long awaited UN report has been completed and lo and behold, Israel got a fair shake! This is hardly proof that an anti-Israel bias does not run throughout the UN, but it is unexpected and welcome nevertheless.

I don't know about that.

International law says that Israel had the right to instantly kill everyone on board with an anti-ship missile.

This report accused Israel of excessive force for firing handguns in self defense when the smugglers were on the verge of overwhelming their soldiers.

I admit that I haven't read the report, so I don't want to judge it without knowing what I'm talking about, but I'm highly suspicious.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 02:52 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
I wish he had me on ignore, I find it very irksome dealing with someone who acts like he's still in the playground.

Wow. Talk about an overdose of irony.

If anyone acts like they are a kid in a playground, it is you with all your childish namecalling.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 02:59 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
I'll keep it brief. Israel was found to have used 'excessive force.' They were not exonerated in any way. Admittedly some of the protesters did not come out smelling of roses either, but it was hardly a ringing endorsement of the Israeli action.

That was clearly a bogus finding. Even instantly killing everyone on the ship with a powerful missile would not have been excessive.

That said, Israel *was* exonerated in some ways. A lot of the anti-Semitic gibberish you vermin spew rests on your underlying lie that the blockade is not legal.

The report clearly undercut a lot of your lies when it pointed out the basic truth that the blockade is perfectly legal.

(Not that there were ever any doubts as to its legality....)
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 03:55 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
I accept that the blockade was found to be legitimate as you say. It does have valid concerns regarding guns explosives etc. None of which were found. Men were fighting occupation using clubs, they were met with guns.

They aren't fighting occupation. If the Palestinians wanted the occupation to end, they'd just make peace.

And the smugglers were on the verge of killing the Israeli sailors when the sailors fired in self-defense.

izzythepush wrote:
The blockade is being used to collectiely punish the Palestinians.

No it isn't.

izzythepush wrote:
After the bombing there has been hardly any reconstruction as concrete is not allowed in.

If it were to go to a source that was guaranteed to use it for civilian purposes, concrete would likely be allowed.

So long as the Palestinians insist on unrestricted concrete so they can use it to build fortifications from which they can murder Israeli civilians, it will be denied.

izzythepush wrote:
Certain things are allowed one day and banned the next.

If it is going to an organization that Israel can trust to use it for non-military purposes, it's allowed.

If it is not clearly destined for civilian use, it is banned.

Has nothing to do with what the item is. Has everything to do with whether Israel can trust how the item will be used.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 04:02 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
Hell, they've been pressured into making concessions while Palestinian leaders call for their extermination.

What concessions?

Well, there was that bogus nonsense forced on Israel about halting settlement building.....

izzythepush wrote:
The Palestinians are making concessions.

No they aren't.

izzythepush wrote:
The Israelis are creating facts on the ground.

Since the Palestinians refuse to make peace, Israel will get to keep a lot of the land (everything west of the separation fence is going to one day be annexed by Israel).

If the Palestinians want it to turn out any differently, they'll have to stop trying to murder people and start trying to make peace.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 04:04 am
@izzythepush,
IzzythePOOP:
Quote:
You're right, America should stop funding them. The EU can easily take up the slack, we pay most anyway.

You enjoy paying for the palesavage breeding program (remember they average something like 8-10 kids per family), Poop? You got ten kids, POOP??

I mean, what else that you can't afford for yourself is there that you enjoy buying for other people, POOP?? What about Ferraris or Maseratis? Gonna buy one of those for one of your neighbors this year??

0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 04:17 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
If you showed the same regard (and if Oralloy showed the same regard) for murdered Palestinian children, you might rate some credibility.

When a Palestinian teenager goes onto a battlefield and attacks an Israeli soldier with a lethal weapon, and gets killed in self defense, that is not in any way murder or any other crime.
Setanta

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 04:19 am
@oralloy,
I proved you wrong on the bombing of Dresden, and used documentary evidence from the United States Air Force's archives of United States Army Air Force documents. Your response was basically "Nope." You are constitutionally incapable of admitting you are wrong.
Setanta

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 04:23 am
@oralloy,
Nice try (not), and typical of your bullshit. When Israeli helicopter gun ships and tanks fire into Gaza and children are killed, that is every bit as horrific as the death of any Israeli child. When the IDF litters the Lebanese landscape with cluster bombs and children are killed, that is every bit as horrific as the death of any Israeli child. You have a sick, twisted mind when you attempt to allege that the only Palestinian children killed are child soldiers. You truly disgust me.
oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 04:54 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
I proved you wrong on the bombing of Dresden, and used documentary evidence from the United States Air Force's archives of United States Army Air Force documents. Your response was basically "Nope."

No, my response (as I recall, it's been awhile) was to point out that the documents actually agreed with me and contradicted you.

Citing documents that agree with me doesn't prove me wrong. It proves me right.

Setanta wrote:
You are constitutionally incapable of admitting you are wrong.

That depends. I'm certainly not going to admit I'm wrong when I'm not wrong.

If I were to actually be wrong, that would be a different story.
Setanta

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 04:58 am
@oralloy,
The documents showed that there was a fire storm in the city center of Dresden on the day of the USAAF attack. The documents showed that the USAAF used an ordnance mix developed by the RAF to cause fire storms. The dcouments showed that the RAF did not bomb the city center, and they did not bomb in the day time. Among the witnesses to the firestorm were American prisoners of war (that included an army scout who sheltered with the other POWs and the guards in Schlachthof funf--Slaughter House Five--his name was Vonnegut). You simply pulled your typical stunt of saying nope, because you can't abide being contradicted and you won't accept any evidence which contradicts you.

You're doing the same thing here.
oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 05:26 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
The documents showed that there was a fire storm in the city center of Dresden on the day of the USAAF attack.

Yes. A firestorm that was over with before the US bombers even got near the place.

Setanta wrote:
The documents showed that the USAAF used an ordnance mix developed by the RAF to cause fire storms.

You need more than just a good incendiary mix. You need to intentionally spread the incendiaries throughout a city center.

Setanta wrote:
The dcouments showed that the RAF did not bomb the city center

IF they showed that, then they are wrong. The RAF most certainly did spread incendiaries throughout the city center, in a deliberate (and successful) attempt to start a firestorm.

I'm a bit skeptical that the documents showed that however.

Setanta wrote:
and they did not bomb in the day time.

Correct. When the RAF spread incendiaries throughout the city center in an attempt to start a firestorm, they did it at night -- hours before the US bombers arrived in the daytime.

Setanta wrote:
Among the witnesses to the firestorm were American prisoners of war (that included an army scout who sheltered with the other POWs and the guards in Schlachthof funf--Slaughter House Five--his name was Vonnegut).

That they witnessed the UK's firestorm is hardly evidence that the US caused it.

Setanta wrote:
You simply pulled your typical stunt of saying nope, because you can't abide being contradicted and you won't accept any evidence which contradicts you.

Well, aside from the preposterous claim that the UK bombers didn't bomb the Dresden city center, I've seen nothing in what you listed that contradicts me.

And in that one contradiction, I am in fact correct.

(Although I'm still skeptical that the documents really contradict me.)
oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 05:29 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
You have a sick, twisted mind when you attempt to allege that the only Palestinian children killed are child soldiers.

Attempt to allege??? I meant to actually allege it.

Let me be more clear:

"Children" is an Palestinian codeword for "16-year-old killed while firing a machinegun at people". When you hear them talking about "dead children", it is wrong to pretend that these were actually small innocent kids.

Setanta wrote:
When Israeli helicopter gun ships and tanks fire into Gaza and children are killed, that is every bit as horrific as the death of any Israeli child.

Even if there really were such a death, it would be collateral damage. The Israelis would not be targeting children the way the Palestinians do when they send suicide bombers to blow up nightclubs full of dancing teenagers.

But let's be realistic. Such "deaths" of Palestinian children are fake.
Setanta

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 05:41 am
@oralloy,
This is exactly what i'm talking about when i say your sick, twisted world. Because acknowledging the deaths of Palestinian children would contradict your world view, you just deny it happens. You trot out your bullshit about "code words" and collateral damage. I see you failed entirely to address the wanton, irresponsible and murderous use of cluster bombs in the Lebanon by the IDF.

Basically, your thesis is that anything which contradicts you can't be true.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 05:47 am
@Setanta,
Oralboy hates Muslims, he really doesn't give a **** about the Jews. His responses are childish and proof that he is in denial. There is no point talking to him about anything, he's just a racist ****.
Setanta

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 05:53 am
300 Children Killed in Gaza

The source is the Voice of America.

Gaza: The children killed in a war the world doesn't want to know about

The source is the Independent newspaper in the United Kingdom.

At least 14 children killed in Gaza terror as Israel defies demands for a ceasefire

The source is the Daily Mail newspaper in the United Kingdom.

Dozens killed in Lebanon air raid

Quote:
More than 54 civilians, at least 34 of them children, have been killed in a town in south Lebanon in the deadliest Israeli strike of the conflict so far.

The source is the British Broadcasting Corporation.

Children die in convoy attack as Israel widens Lebanon assault

The source is the Guadian newspaper in the United Kingdom.

I checked all of the links to make sure they work before i posted it, so don't try that dodge. I have no doubt that what we'll see now is you attempting to allege that these are not reliable sources.
Setanta

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 05:58 am
@oralloy,
See, this basically you saying "Nope." The firestorm witnessed by American POWs began in the daytime, after the RAF bombing mission had been completed, after the firestorms caused by their bombing had burnt out. The RAF did not bomb the city center.