Palestinian Solidarity Campaign disrupts Israeli Concert. Yeah!!!

Setanta

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 06:00 am
@izzythepush,
I agree with your assessment, but we are not the only people who read here, so i have provided sources which i am sure he will now deny. Either that or he'll puke up some more of his collateral damage bullshit, as though that justifies wanton attacks such as the IDF perpetrates. If they can't launch their attacks without killing hundreds of children, they're pretty ******* incompetent.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 06:28 am
@Setanta,
You're a better man than I am....Setanta. Apologies to Kipling, but I can't in all decency quote the original right here. The following link is for Foofie.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sid_James
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 07:22 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
This is exactly what i'm talking about when i say your sick, twisted world. Because acknowledging the deaths of Palestinian children would contradict your world view, you just deny it happens.

No, that's not the reason I deny it happens.

The reason I deny it happens is because the Palestinians are almost always lying about it.

In the few cases where the Palestinians aren't lying, it is mere collateral damage from the defense against Palestinian aggression.

Setanta wrote:
You trot out your bullshit about "code words" and collateral damage.

Hardly BS. When you hear the Palestinians talking about dead children, they are almost always talking about 17-year-olds killed in justified self defense.

And collateral damage is in fact quite different from cold-blooded murder.

Setanta wrote:
I see you failed entirely to address the wanton, irresponsible and murderous use of cluster bombs in the Lebanon by the IDF.

What's to talk about? Lebanon attacked Israel, and Israel responded by demolishing Lebanon.

I expect that Israel will soon be demolishing Turkey and Egypt in the same fashion.

Setanta wrote:
Basically, your thesis is that anything which contradicts you can't be true.

No, I have no thesis like that. I just stand up for the truth.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 07:23 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
he's just a racist ****.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own racism.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 07:24 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
300 Children Killed in Gaza

The source is the Voice of America.

Gaza: The children killed in a war the world doesn't want to know about

The source is the Independent newspaper in the United Kingdom.

At least 14 children killed in Gaza terror as Israel defies demands for a ceasefire

The source is the Daily Mail newspaper in the United Kingdom.

Dozens killed in Lebanon air raid

Quote:
More than 54 civilians, at least 34 of them children, have been killed in a town in south Lebanon in the deadliest Israeli strike of the conflict so far.

The source is the British Broadcasting Corporation.

Children die in convoy attack as Israel widens Lebanon assault

The source is the Guadian newspaper in the United Kingdom.

I checked all of the links to make sure they work before i posted it, so don't try that dodge. I have no doubt that what we'll see now is you attempting to allege that these are not reliable sources.

As it happens, the Daily Mail isn't a reliable source. The BBC and the Guardian are impeccable however. But that is beside the point.

When the Palestinians concoct nonsense about "dead children" and it gets repeated by the media, that does not change the fact that it is ultimately concocted nonsense, even when the media that repeats it happens to be a reliable source.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 07:28 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
See, this basically you saying "Nope." The firestorm witnessed by American POWs began in the daytime, after the RAF bombing mission had been completed, after the firestorms caused by their bombing had burnt out.

I am skeptical of that. I think you are mistaken.

Setanta wrote:
The RAF did not bomb the city center.

That is incorrect. That is exactly what they bombed.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 07:31 am
You've demonstrated your true colors, you've demonstrated you inability to acknowledge facts if they conflict with your political prejudices, you've demonstrated your callous indifference to the deaths of chilren who aren't Israeli. That's evident to anyone reading here with an open mind. I've nothing further to say to you, because it is a waste of time, as i've already pointed out.
oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 07:35 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
I agree with your assessment, but we are not the only people who read here, so i have provided sources which i am sure he will now deny.

I don't deny that the media repeated the nonsense that the Palestinians concocted. I just don't think that this repetition changes the fact that it was concocted.

Setanta wrote:
Either that or he'll puke up some more of his collateral damage bullshit, as though that justifies wanton attacks such as the IDF perpetrates. If they can't launch their attacks without killing hundreds of children, they're pretty ******* incompetent.

Collateral damage is unfortunate, but if the Palestinians were not trying to murder people, people would not have to defend themselves against them.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 07:40 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
You've demonstrated your true colors, you've demonstrated you inability to acknowledge facts if they conflict with your political prejudices,

Nonsense. Your preposterous claim that the RAF did not firebomb the Dresden city center is not even remotely a fact.

Setanta wrote:
you've demonstrated your callous indifference to the deaths of chilren who aren't Israeli.

The fact that I refuse to fall for the "dead children gambit" is hardly callous indifference.

Fake deaths are fake deaths.
Foofie

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 12:25 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Is there anyone in America who doesn't know Mel Brooks is Jewish? Similarly Gerald Kaufman makes great play of the fact he is Jewish, and lost relatives in Auswitch. You're looking for something that's not there.

Yes, I believe Rip Van Winkle might not know that Mel Brooks is Jewish. But, in the way of self-entertaining, I have heard many conversations centered around who in Hollywood is Jewish, that people did not know. Like Leonard Nimoy from Star Trek. (His sign of the Vulcan is taken from the sign of the Koans, High Priests, of ancient Israel. Supposedly not doable by others? I find so many people that can make the sign.)

What is laughable is that I've met people that did not know that Jesus was.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 12:27 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Foofie wrote:

Also, if there was a Palestinean state, what will the economy be based on? Welfare from the world?

At the moment the Gaza blockade is making any form of industry nigh on impossible. Allow them to trade like any other nation and I'm sure they'll do very well thank you very much.

BTW lecturing people about political correctness, whilst carping on about the superiority of certain races, is a textbook example of a 'Foofieism.'

Whose carping? Just take a bellcurve of different groups. There is intelligence in EVERY group; however, the distribution is different, in my opinion.

0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 12:34 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Nice try (not), and typical of your bullshit. When Israeli helicopter gun ships and tanks fire into Gaza and children are killed, that is every bit as horrific as the death of any Israeli child. When the IDF litters the Lebanese landscape with cluster bombs and children are killed, that is every bit as horrific as the death of any Israeli child. You have a sick, twisted mind when you attempt to allege that the only Palestinian children killed are child soldiers. You truly disgust me.

Meanwhile, Brooklyn and Queens just elected a Republican (Bob Turner) to replace Anthony Weiner. The first time in eons that a Republican took the district. It was meant to be a referendum of discontent with Obama's Israel policy, his policies economically, and his policy towards gay marriage.

So, this reminds me of Jews not voting to re-elect Jimmy Carter. Could Obama be a one term president like that prior president?
Foofie

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 12:42 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

I agree with your assessment, but we are not the only people who read here, so i have provided sources which i am sure he will now deny. Either that or he'll puke up some more of his collateral damage bullshit, as though that justifies wanton attacks such as the IDF perpetrates. If they can't launch their attacks without killing hundreds of children, they're pretty ******* incompetent.

What seems to be overlooked is that modern warfare has included killing civilians as a way to demoralize the enemy. So, Dresden, Hiroshima, Nagasaki is the modern paradigm of war. It was used by an enemy on 9/11. It was used, I thought, also during the Spanish Civil War in the 1930's.

So, are you saying that war should be what it was in prior centuries, where armies met only on battlefields?
izzythepush

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 01:00 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

What seems to be overlooked is that modern warfare has included killing civilians as a way to demoralize the enemy. So, Dresden, Hiroshima, Nagasaki is the modern paradigm of war. It was used by an enemy on 9/11. It was used, I thought, also during the Spanish Civil War in the 1930's.

You're not comparing like with like. Dresden Hiroshima and Nagasaki were all events at the end of WW2, and there was a sense of retribution. 9/11 was a criminal act. If you look at NATO action in Libya there is a clear sense of avoiding civilians, and focusing on military targets. Israel purports to hold itself to the same high standards, but when you look at the amount of civilian dead in Lebanon and Gaza that is clearly not the case
Foofie

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 01:30 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Foofie wrote:

You're not comparing like with like. Dresden Hiroshima and Nagasaki were all events at the end of WW2, and there was a sense of retribution. 9/11 was a criminal act. If you look at NATO action in Libya there is a clear sense of avoiding civilians, and focusing on military targets. Israel purports to hold itself to the same high standards, but when you look at the amount of civilian dead in Lebanon and Gaza that is clearly not the case

No. You are making possible false conclusions. Unless you are privy to the discussions of war planners, you are just regugitating what was published for public consumption.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 01:33 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

Meanwhile, Brooklyn and Queens just elected a Republican (Bob Turner) to replace Anthony Weiner. The first time in eons that a Republican took the district. It was meant to be a referendum of discontent with Obama's Israel policy, his policies economically, and his policy towards gay marriage.

Since you said something about Kaufmann being a Jew recently, The Jewish Chronicle wrote about that:
Quote:
In a major upset for President Obama's party, voters in New York's ninth district chose a 70-year-old Catholic businessman with little political experience, over a 56-year-old Orthodox Jew, who a few years ago would have been a shoo-in.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 01:50 pm
@Foofie,
What you're saying doesn't make sense. The Israeli PR machine always casts the IDF as reasonable, and subject to the rules of war, but the civilian casualties show that is not the case.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 02:10 pm
@oralloy,
This is an anti-semite. I notice you've not responded to any of his posts. How convenient.
http://able2know.org/topic/157566-2#post-4730866
gungasnake

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 10:41 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
A whole lot of American Jews just woke up and voted against Bork Obunga and the demoshit party and their goal of eliminating Israel, Hinkey. Isn't that wonderful?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2011 07:30 am
@izzythepush,
A lot of stuff in the Guardian today about the UN vote. Former foreign secretary Jack Straw supports UN recognition.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/sep/14/jack-straw-mps-palestinian-statehood

Special report from a Palestinian village.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/sep/14/palestinian-statehood-action-un

American pressure on Palestinians to drop bid.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/sep/14/palestinians-pressure-united-nations-statehood

Comment on whether the vote will actually achieve anything.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/sep/14/palestinian-statehood-united-nations-vote