Palestinian Solidarity Campaign disrupts Israeli Concert. Yeah!!!

izzythepush

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 06:48 am
@djjd62,
I've never been banned, or had to dig up anyone else's thread because no one will comment on mine.
Yahoojack

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 06:48 am
@Sturgis,
I wonder if Izzy has ever seen "The Exorcist" or "Jurassic Park".Do you think he takes those as fact, too?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 06:51 am
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:
If one wants to know what is happening in the Hebron region, then it's far better and wiser to do news searches and read through several.

Not likely that anything is going on in Hebron.

If there were actually something notable happening, he would have named the event he was talking about.

Instead we just get this vague whining about some mystery event that we're all apparently supposed run around the internet trying to decipher.

Meh.
Yahoojack

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 08:16 am
@oralloy,
I also wonder what one incident in Hebron actually proves,especially if the report comes from a Moslem source. They are taught, under the Taqiyyah doctrine that it is obligatory to lie for the benefit of Allah.
Yahoojack

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 08:19 am
@izzythepush,
Who does that?Most of the time I post, I do it to present information. I think that if my material is clear, credible and persuasive enough,no comments are necessary.
If nobody responds to me, that is a good sign.
djjd62

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 08:25 am
@Yahoojack,
i'll always respond

you can count on me
izzythepush

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 08:42 am
@Yahoojack,
Whjat happens in Hebron is happening on a daily basis. As you seem to view all Moslems as liars what about the Israeli human rights organisation B'Tselem?

Quote:
Testimonies given to B’Tselem indicate that soldiers assaulted Akram Khanatsheh, 19, from the village of a-Tabaqa, south-west of Hebron. According his testimony, he got caught in a clash between Palestinian youths and soldiers. When he tried to leave the area, an army dog attacked him and soldiers assaulted him. One of them struck him on the head with a large rock. Khanatsheh was taken to Soroka Hospital where he underwent head surgery and remained hospitalized for a week. B’Tselem contacted the MAG corps demanding a criminal investigation of the incident.

Quote:
On Friday, February 24, 2012, a demonstration against the closure of Shuhada Street to Palestinian pedestrians and vehicles was held in Hebron. Shortly before it ended, and completely unrelated to it, a funeral procession passed though the street on its way to the cemetery and encountered border police and army forces. The family tried to talk to the border police officers who were at the scene so that they would allow the procession to reach the cemetery, but to no avail. A few minutes later, a security force vehicle sprayed a foul smelling liquid (“skunk”) on the demonstrators, who had remained on the street, and on the deceased’s body and the mourners.

Quote:
On 15 February, the Jerusalem District Attorney’s Office indicted a soldier and two young Israeli women, charging that they damaged property, and sprayed malicious graffiti against Palestinians, in a-Lubban a-Sharqiyah, a village in the Nablus District. The indictment also accuses the soldier of using a gun to threaten villagers who tried to stop his car. The three were arrested following B'Tselem’s publication of video footage filmed by a security camera belonging to a merchant in the village.

http://www.btselem.org/
oralloy

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 08:43 am
@Yahoojack,
Yahoojack wrote:
I also wonder what one incident in Hebron actually proves,especially if the report comes from a Moslem source. They are taught, under the Taqiyyah doctrine that it is obligatory to lie for the benefit of Allah.

Yes. The Palestinians always like to concoct fake claims.

But right now we have zero incidents in Hebron. I doubt we'll see anyone post anything, simply because there is nothing to post.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 08:48 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Testimonies given to B’Tselem indicate that soldiers assaulted Akram Khanatsheh, 19, from the village of a-Tabaqa, south-west of Hebron. According his testimony, he got caught in a clash between Palestinian youths and soldiers.

I figured that it would end up being something about Palestinians being prevented from going on a murder spree.

Glad the soldiers kept the Palestinians from harming anyone.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 12:32 pm
What I really do not understand is that many of the people that post on this thread are of the mentality that if their respective neighborhood changed beyond their "level of comfort," they would move or stay, but either way they would not try to get the new demographic to leave? So, why is that mentality understood by those that live in the west, for themselves, but the Palestineans/Arabs are given the proverbial license to kill (like 007) as a way to maintain one's neighborhood? Only the Palestineans seem to get this "indulgence"? And, I never hear a tear shed for the Israelis that have gotten killed by suicide bombers? In my opinion, anti-Zionism is just a new anti-Semitism re-gifted in a more intellectual wrapping. However, the motivation, again I believe, is still based on making sure that Jews will never live in peace autonomously as Jews. I also find that many of the anti-Zionists oftentimes come from Catholic backgrounds, even if they do not practice presently. Odd? Is there something about Catholicism that makes for a devaluing of Jews? Old habits are hard to break? Or, is the current official Catholic doctrine towards Jews just empty rhetoric, since so many Christians live in Moslem lands, and heaven forbid if Moslems think that all Catholics are pro-Zionist. I say this in context of Israel's existence coming into being, in my opinion, in 1948, since much of Catholic Europe wanted those Jewish Displaced Persons not to return to their original homes.

The point being that Catholics did not like Jews in Europe, and now some have sided with the Arabs, to not like Jews in Israel.

Since I do not think all Protestants have a knee-jerk anti-Zionist position, could the underlying cause be what Pastor John Nagee refers to as Replacement Theology? Meaning that Catholicism believes that at the point of Jesus' birth, God's covenant with Jews was superseded by a new covenant that included accepting Jesus? Meaning that according to Catholic theology, Jews are just expendable from a Catholic theological perspective, since Catholicism does not need Jews to exist to feel its theology is complete (while Protestants need Jews to be in Israel for bible prophecy to come to fruition)?
izzythepush

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 12:35 pm
@Foofie,
I think most people are of the mentality of being a good neighbour. You don't tear down centuries old olive groves for example.
Foofie

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 12:42 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I think most people are of the mentality of being a good neighbour. You don't tear down centuries old olive groves for example.

Well, when Israel abandomed the Gaza Strip, and left a very profit making flower hot house for the Palestineans, they tore it up. Shades of the best of urban rioting.

"Neighbour" is spelled without the "u." You are speaking to Yanks, Watson. Respect their spelling idiosyncracies.

You nicely ignored everything I posted back one post. A real waste of my time.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 12:44 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

And everyone else's.
oralloy

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 07:16 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
In my opinion, anti-Zionism is just a new anti-Semitism re-gifted in a more intellectual wrapping. However, the motivation, again I believe, is still based on making sure that Jews will never live in peace autonomously as Jews.

Yes for the most part. But they are more lowbrow than intellectual.

Foofie wrote:
I also find that many of the anti-Zionists oftentimes come from Catholic backgrounds, even if they do not practice presently.

I don't know about their original background, but they tend to be Atheists.

The root of their anti-Semitism is likely simply that they are bad people. They also tend to support other atrocities, like sending innocent people to prison. No person with even a shred of human decency would support the things that these monsters support.
0 Replies

Yahoojack

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 07:26 pm
@Foofie,
Many Zionists are Christians

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Zionism
Yahoojack

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 07:30 pm
@djjd62,
Most of the time, I don't read your posts, since you rarely respond to what I post.
All you ever gave me was propaganda,without evidence.You also like to repeat yourself over and over and I get tired of that.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2012 12:16 pm
@Yahoojack,
Yahoojack wrote:

Many Zionists are Christians

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Zionism

Yes, bible believing reborn Christians. It is my personal opinion that many people that grew up in a Catholic milieu learned that the only Jews they should have use for were those that his/her community could get good utility from, i.e., dentist, doctor, teacher, etc., etc. As far as thinking the world should have Jews living in an autonomous nation state, that went against Catholic doctrine that, for supposedly rejecting Christ, Jews should wander the Earth for all time. I say "supposedly rejecting Christ," since in the New Testament it states that "the multitudes rejoiced when Christ entered Jerusalem." That means his followers were Jews, and only due to the concerns of the High Priests (that Jesus might get the Romans to retaliate against his anti-Roman rhetoric) did Barabas get freed instead of Jesus. But anyway, Catholicism basically formulated the rationale to hate Jews. Under pagans Jews were just "odd fellows" that were silly enough to believe in one invisible god.
Foofie

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2012 12:19 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Foofie wrote:

And everyone else's.

I am glad you have a such a healthy level of self-esteem. Don't let it morph into a superiority complex, Your Lordship.
0 Replies

Yahoojack

Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2012 06:56 am
@Foofie,
There is a sizable amount of Anti-Semitism among Protestants, also. It comes from the pronouncements of Martin Luther, who began the Protestant Reformation that broke away from the Catholic Church.He resented Jews for refusing to convert to his new faith.
Foofie

Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2012 12:33 pm
@Yahoojack,
Yahoojack wrote:

There is a sizable amount of Anti-Semitism among Protestants, also. It comes from the pronouncements of Martin Luther, who began the Protestant Reformation that broke away from the Catholic Church.He resented Jews for refusing to convert to his new faith.

I think a good percentage of anti-Semitism amongst Protestants is just the obvious result of their "social status" orientation. Jews not being part of their WASP social circle are excluded for purposes of maintaining a proper social exclusiveness. Probably a few "successful" Jews, or assimilated Jews, may have some involvement with their social world; however, if any WASP worth his/her golf clubs has too many Jewish friends, it might be suspect, I believe, for someone that doesn't quite understand what social status is all about. They might even be thought of as an Eleanor Roosevelt wannabe?

But, if the truth be known, many Jews really do not want to socialize with non-Jews. There is no word for it though. "Anti-Gentilite"? Sounds funny!

The problem, I've discovered with being friendly with non-Jews is that he/she may still have close friends that "the Jew" is not comfortable with. Being friendly with non-Jews can be like Alice falling down the rabbit hole. The world of Gentiles to some Jews is a world where "up is down, and down is up." I do think the Jewish culture, steeped over 3,500 hundred years or so, does look at the world from a slightly different angle than the majority culture (aka, Gentile culture). I am not saying Jews are correct; just different in their thinking on some things.
0 Replies