Palestinian Solidarity Campaign disrupts Israeli Concert. Yeah!!!

oralloy

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2011 07:37 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Izzy has shown nothing that could be interpreted as anti-Semite.

His anti-Semitism is pretty easy to interpret as anti-Semitism.

JTT wrote:
That Oralboy go to line doesn't suit you, Sturgis.

Namecalling from the start? I see you don't even have a pretense of a rational argument.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2011 07:55 am
Unfortunately Oralboy, now having found this thread, is going to give his response to every post with his own slobbering racism. Once you've read one, you've read them all. What's more, they take up so much space. Which I suspect is because he's used to writing in crayon.

At least Gunga has some sort of rudimentary intelligence, discussing anything with Oralboy is like talking to a backward child. I don't normally vote posts down, but I do his without reading them. Word to the wise, do the same. Nick Griffin's a more tolerant individual.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2011 07:57 am
@oralloy,
Even the Jewish Library states differently that what you "know".
oralloy

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2011 07:58 am
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:
Sturgis wrote:
izzythepush, you've shown in this thread that you are an anti-Semite. Prior to this, I'd thought of you as a not terribly swift person in the intellect department, that at least couldn't be helped. Your clear hatred of a group of people, is something which can be helped.

What exactly do you mean by "anti Semite ?

Demonizing Israel by making over-the-top false accusations against them counts as anti-Semitism.

It's the same sort of horrific false accusations that anti-Semitic propaganda made against Jews a century ago -- just made against Israel instead of directly against Jews.

It can range from "saying Israel did things that they really didn't do" to "pretending that perfectly legal actions taken by Israel are somehow against the law".

In more egregious cases of anti-Semitism, Israel is even accused of Nazism or Apartheid.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2011 07:58 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
If the West were more evenhanded in its approach to Israel/Palestine, China would not be as able to accuse the West of being hypocritical in its approach to human rights.

The fact that we refuse to let you anti-Semites harm Israel does not mean we aren't evenhanded.

izzythepush wrote:
Rubbish. It requires Israel to deal with a key player in the Palestinian camp. Israel has made little, if any concessions towards the Palestinian people.

Stop lying. Israel has shown a willingness to make quite generous concessions.

All they got for their trouble was a bunch of murdered children.

izzythepush wrote:
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
Israel Hatred, on the other hand, is quite in vogue on the Left and so I'm not at all surprised to see him express it so clearly.

A bit more nuanced than Sturgis, but the same message nevertheless. I hate what Israel is doing.

Nope. You lie about what Israel is doing, and then use your lie as an excuse to try to harm Jews.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2011 08:00 am
@izzythepush,
Talking to Oralloy is like talking to a wall. It's pointless, he's made up his mind, and no amount of mere facts will change that.
oralloy

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2011 08:00 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Even the Jewish Library states differently that what you "know".

Then what they say is untrue.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2011 08:05 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
Talking to Oralloy is like talking to a wall. It's pointless, he's made up his mind, and no amount of mere facts will change that.

It's more a matter of all the facts being on my side to begin with.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2011 08:15 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
But there's no need for you to limit your discussion to this hemisphere. Consider Korea and the Philippines and, if you hadn't had your asses booted out of Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, just consider what further waste you could have laid to those lands.

Booted out? More like leftist radicals infiltrated the Democratic Party and forced us to abandon South Vietnam to the Communists.

Unfortunately Ford was in too weak a position to thwart them.

Those same leftist radicals tried the same nonsense in the 1980s with Nicaragua, cutting off aid to freedom fighters so that Communists could take over.

Fortunately Reagan was strong enough to ignore the law and keep aid flowing to the Contras.
oralloy

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2011 08:21 am
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:
Actually, some of us want a better behaving Israel. We think it would be better for Israel in the long run, with a well brokered peace that lets people on both sides adjust and live better.

The fact that anti-Semites falsely accuse Israel of behaving badly, does not mean that Israel is actually behaving badly.

ossobuco wrote:
People who want a better behaving Israel - see lists of poor behavior by the state throughout the rest of this thread - do not despise Israel.

Lists that are entirely untrue.....

ossobuco wrote:
I, for example, started out as very rah rah. I changed on that after '67, though I initially was happy about the six day war outcome. As I've said earlier, I'm unhappy with behavior on both sides, but I take the immediate state of Israel as now a maniacal bully.

All Israel is doing is defending themselves from unprovoked attacks. Nothing even remotely maniacal or bullying about that.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2011 08:21 am
@Setanta,
Unfortunately he takes up so much room.
Setanta

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2011 08:51 am
@izzythepush,
Ignore him. He eventually goes away.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2011 08:56 am
@Setanta,
I don't give him the time of day, but he's so verbose and takes up so much room, and has no sense of humour whatsoever. At least OSD can make me laugh now and again. Oralboy just makes one despair for humanity. He's like the EDL, a 'non-racist anti extreme- islam' organisation over here, that always provokes a race riot whenever they march. The pubs do a good trade though.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2011 09:06 am
Oralloy, in his bizarre litte world holds that, A, he is never wrong; B, the United States is never wrong; and, C, Israel is never wrong. He is the very living avatar of invincible ignorance. If you provide documentary evidence that he is wrong, he'll just say the evidence is wrong; c.f. his response to Walter pointing out that he was contradicted by the Jewish Virtual Library.
JTT

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2011 09:41 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Fortunately Reagan was strong enough to ignore the law and keep aid flowing to the Contras.

Reagan was so deeply immoral, nothing more than a hot boil in the deep recesses of the human behind, that very place that you nuzzle your nose into when you aren't here sharing your mining spoils.

I must note your one tiny admission of the truth, being as it's a first - Reagan did ignore the law; national law, making him a felon, and international law, making him a war criminal.

0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2011 09:55 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Foofie wrote:

I think we do not agree that within the Gentile collective unconscious there is a dormant dislike of differentness of people, that historically reacted at times violently against Jews.

There is not something specific to the 'Gentile unconscious' that results in anti-semitism specifically. Rather there is an ugly part of human nature that uses minorites as scapegoats, it also helps ruling elites blame someone else for their own shortfalls. For the last two thousand years Jews have been the most visible minority in Europe, which is why they received the most prejudice. Other minorities, most particularly the Roma suffered as well. The Israeli settlers are quite capable of demonstrating their own intolerance towards those that are different as well.

The way forward is not to succumb to your racist invective, but rather to respect the human rights of all groups.

I agree with your post until the last paragraph, since, in my opinion, continental Europe has no place in its collective heart for a thriving Jewish presence. In my opinion, the willingness for Germany to accept a thriving Jewish presence might just show the that Germans are, after all, superior to other Europeans. Yes, I said it. Germans are superior to other Europeans, in my opinion, since they are educable beyond the anti-Semitism of so many other European countries.
Foofie

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2011 09:56 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

With phrases like Palisavage, Slammite and breeding programme Gunga proves he's just a nasty little bigot with a KKK fixation.

It is called poetic license.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2011 10:04 am
@Sturgis,
On a tv documentary about the Israeli Bedouins it was explained (by a Bedouin) that Israel puts them in solid homes, rather than shacks, and does not let them take their goats/sheep/whatever back and forth in the desert in their historic nomadic lifestyle.

Many of the Bedouins have a flock of livestock that they take care of during their off days from an oftentimes factory job. It was explained that this flock gives them a feeling of being part of the timeless Bedouin tradition.

In this same program a Bedouin women calmly explained that she would expect her family to kill her if she ever dishonored the family in a way that deserved her death. Let's be realistic; some cultures are beyond the comprehension of many western minds.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2011 10:13 am
@fresco,
fresco wrote:

...And keep an eye on the "people power" movements in Egypt and Libya. I will be delighted if genuine democracies and authoritative negotiators emerge, but I am somewhat cynical having listened to the incessant cries of "allahu akbar", as no doubt have the Israelis.

If I understood correctly, a pundit on late night radio believes that the "people power" movement in Egypt could evolve into not honoring the peace treaty with Israel. So, the Palestinean situation might become the proverbial Sunday school picnic, by comparison, in a few years?

The reason I would place any bets on the Israelis in a future war, is because a sizable percentage of Israel is now made up of first generation (born in Israel) ex-Soviet Jews and oftentimes not "so Jewish." Like it or not, the Arabs are adversaries to an enemy of very diverse backgrounds, Judaism notwithstanding. Sort of like when the U.S. enters wars.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2011 10:15 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Another letter from prominent Jewish mp Gerald Kaufman in today's Guardian.
Quote:
President Abbas is to be congratulated on persisting in applying for Palestinian statehood at the UN (Report, 9 September), despite all the pressure and blackmail trying to force him not to. The quartet has never done anything meaningful to give the Palestinians their independence. If the US uses its veto at the security council, this will prove the smug windbag Obama to be the puppet of Aipac. The hypocrisy of those countries which vote against or abstain at the general assembly will similarly be exposed. This brave Palestinian move will change the entire environment of the Middle East and tell the Israelis that they must negotiate meaningfully if they wish to be one of the states in a two-state solution.
Gerald Kaufman MP
Lab, Manchester Gorton

Where does it say he is Jewish? Oh, I get it, you knew it all along. You are making my point that the world cannot treat Jews as just ordinary folks. Everything they do/think is in context of that Jewish gene they have.