voiceindarkness

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2012 01:07 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Quote:
I sent you an email, call me! Very Happy
Dude, you really need to check out (The Gospel of Thomas movie), and know that I fully understand it. Cool
If I knew how to post the video on here I would, but I don't so I wont.

I never got your email...
Hmm, Confused I sent it to the email address you posted on your profile page. Neutral [email protected] . Smile
All's well, If you want to speak to the voice, Cool call me. Wink 317-384-1657, I'm not trying to hide, Cool
And, do you see how slow this conversation is going? Laughing
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 08:44 am
@voiceindarkness,
Yeah I have got that a few times, Something is wrong with my email...and I am not going to explain it here, but I think I know why...

I am not so sure, I want to call, no offense...But if I change my mind, I will!

The reason why this thread is slow, is because no one believes your Jesus Christ...and no offense meant at all in posting this....
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 09:45 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Sorry wrong thread...I got them mixed up....that is why the other thread is slow...the reason to me why this thread is slow is because....People who know God, know him....they don't need to listen to every word the Vatican says, in order to be one with God....

And just like us they're mortal men...So there's no way to believe even if their faith is strong, that they have got God's plans perfected...

Therefor, to me, no reason to even challenging the whole Vatican thing, at all...

People who know God, you can see it in them, and people who don't you can see it in them....It is portrayed thru other peoples conscientiousness...whether others know this or not.....To me, it happens....And some have insight and can pick it up...I know I can perceive minds, and I know others can do it also....
voiceindarkness

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2012 03:59 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Quote:
Sorry wrong thread...I got them mixed up....that is why the other thread is slow...the reason to me why this thread is slow is because....People who know God, know him....they don't need to listen to every word the Vatican says, in order to be one with God....
You are one with God, regardless what is said. Surprised
Quote:

And just like us they're mortal men...So there's no way to believe even if their faith is strong, that they have got God's plans perfected...
God's perfect plan is. Wink

Quote:
Therefor, to me, no reason to even challenging the whole Vatican thing, at all...
The whole thing. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
People who know God, you can see it in them, and people who don't you can see it in them....It is portrayed thru other peoples conscientiousness...whether others know this or not.....To me, it happens....And some have insight and can pick it up...I know I can perceive minds, and I know others can do it also....
People who know God? Confused People God new. Shocked To know is to be one with. Cool
voiceindarkness

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2012 04:05 am
@voiceindarkness,
What does God know know, Smile that He didn't know then? Very Happy
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2012 12:16 am
@voiceindarkness,
Nothing...But he also knows that mortal men, are leading the church...Not God himself....

Therefor, the church is never going to be perfect with God's plans...

The test is getting to know and understand God...Not knowing God based on the Vatican...But what you know, and feel is right, or wrong...(being prudent)
voiceindarkness

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2012 01:55 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Quote:
Nothing...
Nothing? Surprised Are you sure? Cool Don't be so hasty with your answers. Wink
Quote:
But he also knows that mortal men, are leading the church...Not God himself....
Is God leading anything? Cool Who leads mortal man? Wink

Quote:
Therefore, the church is never going to be perfect with God's plans...
Did God create a church? Confused If not, Neutral will he perfect one? Cool

Quote:
The test is getting to know and understand God...Not knowing God based on the Vatican...But what you know, and feel is right, or wrong...(being prudent)
Test of what? Neutral To know and understand God, is to become one with. Wink There is no test. Cool The question is, Smile does God know and understand you? Very Happy
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2012 08:27 am
@voiceindarkness,
If we are going to discuss, I am asking nicely please calm down with all the emotions, they are not necessary, and makes it hard to understand your points...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2012 08:36 am
@voiceindarkness,
Quote:
Nothing? Surprised Are you sure? Cool Don't be so hasty with your answers.

I meant nothing, that God does not know for sure...He knows everything...I am certain of this....I am not hasty, I know, the God I know, Knows all....

Quote:
Is God leading anything?

Yes, all good actions come from God....

Quote:
Cool Who leads mortal man?

When there doing good, or correct, it is God, when they have gone astray, it is not God leading them...But he could lead them from the evil, or wrong they are doing...It does not mean that mortal men are not freely choosing to do things God would not wish to be, therefor, they are not one and the same as each other...God knows the ways...Mortal men "think" they're doing it correct....There is a difference....

Quote:
Did God create a church?

You can say that he did, It depends on how you want to personally answer that...I would say yes...

Quote:
Confused If not, Neutral will he perfect one?

If not, or yes, it will never be perfected as long as it is lead my mortal men and women...EVEN IF THEY'RE APOSTLES< THERE NOT GOD HIMSELF!!!...Saint Peter is supposed to be the incarnation of the Pope, and Peter rejected Christ 3 times at Christ's death...Showing mortal men, are not 100% of the mind of God...and never will be till death, and Resurrection...

Quote:
Test of what? Neutral To know and understand God, is to become one with.

Exactly my point...and you can't fully be one with God till your resurrection....

Quote:
Wink There is no test. Cool The question is, Smile does God know and understand you? Very Happy

Yes, God understands me....

voiceindarkness

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2012 09:07 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Neutral I'm not here to debate your dumb ass, Neutral and I don't give a **** about your God ether. Rolling Eyes
Who the **** do you think you are, Confused What the hell do you think you have to show me? Neutral

Dude, you don't fuckin know who I am. Cool
Do you know Lisa, Confused **** no you don't. Cool
Do you know what the **** your talking about? Rolling Eyes Hell the **** no. Laughing

I know the nemesis of the mind, Cool you must know your enemy, Neutral to know yourself. Confused You are your own enemy, Wink you choose your own battle. Cool
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2012 11:36 am
@voiceindarkness,
Wow! that sounds like something the Messiah would say, when I am answering his questions... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Then leave me alone!!! If I am bothering you!!!
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2012 12:12 pm
@voiceindarkness,
voiceindarkness wrote:
and I don't give a **** about your God ether.

You're confusing Spademaster with BillRM. Spademaster is the religious guy who believes he has visions. BillRM is the slobbering pervert who posts like he's in the depths of an ether binge.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2012 12:23 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Quote:
I'm not here to debate your dumb ass,

then don't! I never said you had to debate with me, Your the one who came on here proclaiming who you were, and what you were going to do...Which you have yet to do...with even the simplest of examples!!!!!

Quote:
Neutral and I don't give a **** about your God ether. Rolling Eyes

Would you be surprised if God didn't give a **** about you??

Quote:
Who the **** do you think you are,

A mortal man with visions...Just like I think you maybe...and by maybe I mean, I am certain your a mortal man, and maybe have visions...

Quote:
Confused What the hell do you think you have to show me? Neutral

Nothing, really, for it seems you already know everything there is to know!

Quote:

And you have no clue who I am!!

Quote:

Do I need to know her??????????

Quote:
Do you know what the **** your talking about?

Yes, I do....

Quote:
Rolling Eyes Hell the **** no. Laughing

Yeah, cause that is funny for a Messiah to say that to one who follows his commands....

Quote:
I know the nemesis of the mind, Cool you must know your enemy, Neutral to know yourself. Confused You are your own enemy, Wink you choose your own battle.

Seems like your trying to make an enemy here...That goes against all that **** you claimed above!!!
voiceindarkness

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2012 07:59 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Quote:
I'm not here to debate your dumb ass,

then don't! I never said you had to debate with me, Your the one who came on here proclaiming who you were, and what you were going to do...Which you have yet to do...with even the simplest of examples!!!!!
Smile ass hole! Very Happy
I came to this forum, Smile introduced myself, Neutral and presented my theory of creation, Neutral it's creator, Smile and the purpose of the creation. Very Happy

Quote:
Quote:
Neutral and I don't give a **** about your God ether. Rolling Eyes

Would you be surprised if God didn't give a **** about you??
And what God would that be? Confused Your God? Neutral Tell me all you know about your God, Neutral I'll listen. Cool

Quote:
Quote:
Who the **** do you think you are, Confused

A mortal man with visions...Just like I think you maybe...and by maybe I mean, I am certain your a mortal man, and maybe have visions...
I haven't bothered you about it, Smile but you have claimed several times to be a prophet. Surprised So, Neutral what exactly is it that makes you believe you are a prophet? Cool
Do you even know what a prophet is? Confused Do you know the difference between a prophet and a seer? Neutral My wife is a seer, Smile soon to be a prophet. Very Happy

Quote:
Quote:
Confused What the hell do you think you have to show me? Neutral

Nothing, really, for it seems you already know everything there is to know!
Seems you do, Smile who do? Wink

Quote:
Quote:

And you have no clue who I am!!
Exactly! Very Happy

Quote:
Quote:

Do I need to know her??????????
You betcha! Smile Youre life depends upon it. Very Happy

Quote:
Quote:
Do you know what the **** your talking about? Rolling Eyes

Yes, I do....

Quote:
Rolling Eyes Hell the **** no. Laughing

Yeah, cause that is funny for a Messiah to say that to one who follows his commands....
You tell me, Neutral What do you know for sure Confused Who's commands do you follow? Cool

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I know the nemesis of the mind, Cool you must know your enemy, Neutral to know yourself. Confused You are your own enemy, Wink you choose your own battle. Cool
Seems like your trying to make an enemy here...That goes against all that **** you claimed above!!!
As always, Smile wrong again, Rolling Eyes lookin for a brother. Cool

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2012 04:20 am
@voiceindarkness,
Quote:
I came to this forum, Smile introduced myself, Neutral and presented my theory of creation, Neutral it's creator, Smile and the purpose of the creation. Very Happy

You have not done anything!!

Quote:
And what God would that be? Confused Your God? Neutral Tell me all you know about your God, Neutral I'll listen.

That he knows and understand me, more, better and intently than you could possibly ever dream with remarks like your last one, and part of this one....

Quote:
I haven't bothered you about it, Smile but you have claimed several times to be a prophet. Surprised So, Neutral what exactly is it that makes you believe you are a prophet? Cool

That God's Holy Spirit came upon my body, and with force enough to knock me down, I have seen the Holy Spirit, and have had thousands of visions and dreams...Ever since I seen the Holy Spirit, and it came upon my body, and entered me...It would literally take me years to describe them all...

Quote:
Do you even know what a prophet is? Confused Do you know the difference between a prophet and a seer? Neutral My wife is a seer, Smile soon to be a prophet.

I am not exactly sure, I even care what your definitions are...based on what you show here, I think your mistaken about a lot of things in general...Do you mean your wife will soon be a Prophetess??? Mr. Green Mr. Green

Quote:
Seems you do, Smile who do?

Nope, I don't and will admit I don't...That is why I am here, and why I am even entertaining these discussions based on your last response...

Quote:
Exactly!

What is the point of that then? your saying you doubt I am a prophet? because I deny your God? I don't understand the whole you don't know me thing...I don't have to know you, to know if your peddling bullshit...or mistaken....

Quote:
You betcha! Smile Youre life depends upon it.

Says You!! who also thinks it funny to laugh at one who follows Christ with their livelihood, and turns Bi-polar, wigs out, and decides to curse up and down like a sailor because he is pissed, I won't openly accept what he is presenting...

Quote:
You tell me, Neutral What do you know for sure Confused

A lot of things, way too many to list...

Quote:
Who's commands do you follow?

One who understands me better than you do...And he claims to be Jesus Christ just like you, So I'll continue to follow and obey him, over you....

Quote:
As always, Smile wrong again, Rolling Eyes lookin for a brother.

Do you mean like this??????????

Quote:
I'm not here to debate your dumb ass, Neutral and I don't give a **** about your God ether. Rolling Eyes
Who the **** do you think you are, Confused What the hell do you think you have to show me? Neutral

Do you know what the **** your talking about? Rolling Eyes Hell the **** no.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2012 04:41 am
@voiceindarkness,
Once again, I am going to try to force myself to absolve from these discussions, for I feel it has no beneficial purpose behind it...
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2012 10:09 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Quote:
Quote:
I came to this forum, :)introduced myself, Neutral and presented my theory of creation, Neutral it's creator, Smile and the purpose of the creation. Smile You have a problem with my emoticons? Confused Take away the emotion and change the meaning? Rolling Eyes You have a problem with me. Neutral We are all talking emoticons, Wink you know? Cool

You have not done anything!!

Really, Neutral you been with me all my life? Confused Hell, I couldn't begin to tell you the things I have seen. Cool

And what God would that be? Confused Your God? Neutral Tell me all you know about your God, I'll listen. Neutral

That he knows and understand me, more, better and intently than you could possibly ever dream.

No, Rolling Eyes That he knows and understand you, more, better and intently than you could possibly ever dream. Cool

That God's Holy Spirit came upon my body, and with force enough to knock me down, I have seen the Holy Spirit, and have had thousands of visions and dreams...Ever since I seen the Holy Spirit, and it came upon my body, and entered me...It would literally take me years to describe them all...

Sounds like a possession, Neutral God does not possess anyone. Cool

Do you even know what a prophet is? Confused Do you know the difference between a prophet and a seer? Neutral My wife is a seer, Smile soon to be a prophet. Very Happy

I am not exactly sure, I even care what your definitions are...based on what you show here, I think your mistaken about a lot of things in general...Do you mean your wife will soon be a Prophetess??? Mr. Green Mr. Green

No, I mean prophet Wink
Prophet, Neutral messenger from God, Smile ambassador of the Kingdom. Very Happy
In my case, Cool Messiah the Prince, Smile Firstborn Son, Very Happy begotten by The Word. Cool

And you? Confused

Seems you do, Smile who do? Cool

Nope, I don't and will admit I don't...That is why I am here, and why I am even entertaining these discussions based on your last response...

So, Neutral What do you know for sure? Confused

Exactly! Cool

What is the point of that then? your saying you doubt I am a prophet? because I deny your God? I don't understand the whole you don't know me thing...I don't have to know you, to know if your peddling bullshit...or mistaken....

Afraid you do. Cool
Are you? Wink ...Afraid............................................................ Cool

You betcha! Smile Your life depends upon it. Very Happy

Says You!! who also thinks it funny to laugh at one who follows Christ with their livelihood, and turns Bi-polar, wigs out, and decides to curse up and down like a sailor because he is pissed, I won't openly accept what he is presenting...

I'm not pissed. Confused
Are you? Cool

You tell me, Neutral What do you know for sure? Confused

A lot of things, way too many to list...

Just give me one. Cool

Who's commands do you follow? Neutral

One who understands me better than you do...And he claims to be Jesus Christ just like you, So I'll continue to follow and obey him, over you....

Good luck with that. Cool

As always, Smile wrong again, Rolling Eyes lookin for a brother. Cool

Do you mean like this??????????

Yeah, Cool just like that. Wink

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 06:14 am
@voiceindarkness,
Quote:
Really, Neutral you been with me all my life? Confused Hell, I couldn't begin to tell you the things I have seen.

And I do not deny it, I have even said I think you may have a prophetic gift, did I not?? But I do not believe you are the one and only Messiah...So if that is the case...I have no way of believing your right about anything else you say you felt or experienced....and there is no way for me to validate them, just like you can't validate my experiences, and I know what I have been witness to and have seen/experienced...that is why I keep my mind open and say you may have a prophetic gift...I do not believe you are the Messiah...and you could easily prove you are, if you are, and wanted to...

Quote:
No, Rolling Eyes That he knows and understand you, more, better and intently than you could possibly ever dream.

I have no reason to delude such things that my mind is not comprehensible to fathom....therefor, it is nothing I am dreaming or deluding about, it is God, doing, and acting in direct actions thru me....

Quote:
Sounds like a possession, Neutral God does not possess anyone.

It would be a possession if it was an evil spirit, Since it is the Holy Spirit, which speaks thru all prophets...(just read your Bible, or any website, as to what a Prophet is) you'll see that when the Holy Spirit enters you, it is not a possession, but rather God, using your body as a vessel to speak his words to the world....

Quote:
Prophet, Neutral messenger from God, Smile ambassador of the Kingdom. Very Happy
In my case, Cool Messiah the Prince, Smile Firstborn Son, Very Happy begotten by The Word.

That is exactly who I am, But I would never go far enough to say I am God in the flesh...that tells me, your mistaken, or are ill....If you were God in the flesh, and in the second coming like it says in scripture, people would know it was you, before you even spoke a word...they would just know...and there would be no way for them to deny you, no matter how much they tried to do so...Since people, don't feel inclined to believe your him, I don't believe you him either, and this is one who has the Spirit within themselves...You may believe it's bullshit, but I am being as honest and genuine as I can about this, without being offensive...

Quote:
Afraid you do. Cool
Are you? Wink ...Afraid.

I am not afraid of anything...Not even the Devil himself, Nor Hell itself....I have experienced it many times, and will never reject God...the only thing I fear is the wrath of God itself...period....

Quote:
I'm not pissed. Confused
Are you? Cool

Nope, so its common for you to post a post saying to me I don't ******* know you, I don't ******* know anything about anything etc????? That leads me to believe you were pissed about something, if I am wrong please explain how so...in what way should I have taken that post directed toward me???

Quote:
Just give me one.

That the Holy Spirit of God, came upon my body, proclaimed me as a Prophet of his, and I have had visions and dreams ever since....

Quote:
Good luck with that.

I don't need luck, I know it's truth with certainty....

Quote:
Yeah, Cool just like that.

Well then, In case your unaware of this, the best way to find a brother, is not by posting a posting with what the **** do you think you know about me??...What the **** do you think you have to show me?? Do you ******* know Lisa? **** no you don't, etc...

But a much better way would have been to ask me questions, and I would have asked you ones in return....

voiceindarkness

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 01:31 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Really, Neutral you been with me all my life? Confused Hell, I couldn't begin to tell you the things I have seen. Cool

And I do not deny it, I have even said I think you may have a prophetic gift, did I not?? But I do not believe you are the one and only Messiah...So if that is the case...I have no way of believing your right about anything else you say you felt or experienced....and there is no way for me to validate them, just like you can't validate my experiences, and I know what I have been witness to and have seen/experienced...that is why I keep my mind open and say you may have a prophetic gift...I do not believe you are the Messiah...and you could easily prove you are, if you are, and wanted to...

Like I said, Rolling Eyes

I'm not here to prove anything Wink

Oh! Surprised But I can validate your experience, Cool and why you believe what you do. Cool

I have experienced the same thing. Neutral

After I left that experience I saw it again. Smile

These people where dancing on the graves of their ancestors, Smile

Believing that the Spirits of their ancestors came into them and danced in them. Very Happy looked just like Pentecostal delirium. Smile

No, Rolling Eyes That he knows and understand you, more, better and intently than you could possibly ever dream. Cool

I have no reason to delude such things that my mind is not comprehensible to fathom....therefor, it is nothing I am dreaming or deluding about, it is God, doing, and acting in direct actions thru me....

You need to sleep on it> Laughing

Sounds like a possession, Neutral God does not possess anyone. Cool

It would be a possession if it was an evil spirit, Since it is the Holy Spirit, which speaks thru all prophets...(just read your Bible, or any website, as to what a Prophet is) you'll see that when the Holy Spirit enters you, it is not a possession, but rather God, using your body as a vessel to speak his words to the world....

Exactly! Smile

In my case, Cool Messiah the Prince, Smile Firstborn Son, Very Happy begotten by The Word. Cool

That is exactly who I am, But I would never go far enough to say I am God in the flesh...that tells me, your mistaken, or are ill....If you were God in the flesh, and in the second coming like it says in scripture, people would know it was you, before you even spoke a word...they would just know...and there would be no way for them to deny you, no matter how much they tried to do so...Since people, don't feel inclined to believe your him, I don't believe you him either, and this is one who has the Spirit within themselves...You may believe it's bullshit, but I am being as honest and genuine as I can about this, without being offensive...

You can't offend, Neutral or off end me, Laughing

I know you're being as honest and genuine as you can. Wink

The whole world will deny me, Laughing

And stay under the spell of Satan. Evil or Very Mad

Afraid you do. Cool

Are you? Wink ...Afraid.............................................. Cool

I am not afraid of anything...Not even the Devil himself, Nor Hell itself....I have experienced it many times, and will never reject God...the only thing I fear is the wrath of God itself...period....

Good for yew! Very Happy

Me too, Smile I fear nothing! Very Happy

And I have looked evil in the face many times, Twisted Evil as he tried to destroy me. Evil or Very Mad Laughing

I'm not pissed. Confused

Are you? Neutral

Nope, so its common for you to post a post saying to me I don't ******* know you, I don't ******* know anything about anything etc????? That leads me to believe you were pissed about something, if I am wrong please explain how so...in what way should I have taken that post directed toward me???

You sure sound pissed, Confused

You don't ******* know me, Laughing

Yet you have a problem with me. Cool

Just give me one.

That the Holy Spirit of God, came upon my body, proclaimed me as a Prophet of his, and I have had visions and dreams ever since....

So, Wink how do you know that was the Holy Spirit of God? Neutral

I don't need luck, I know it's truth with certainty....

Good luck with that. Cool

Yeah, Cool just like that. Neutral

Well then, In case your unaware of this, the best way to find a brother, is not by posting a posting with what the **** do you think you know about me??...What the **** do you think you have to show me?? Do you ******* know Lisa? **** no you don't, etc...

I was nice about it though, Smile

But you have been so pissed, Confused and argue mental. Rolling Eyes

But a much better way would have been to ask me questions, and I would have asked you ones in return....

And what question would you have me to ask? Smile

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 02:37 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Quote:
I'm not here to prove anything

Like I said, If your the Messiah, and wish to stop beating around the burning bush...How do you suppose we decide to believe in you or not?? Are we just supposed to sit back and put our hands on our asses and wait???

Quote:
Oh! Surprised But I can validate your experience, Cool and why you believe what you do. Cool

I have experienced the same thing. Neutral

After I left that experience I saw it again. Smile

These people where dancing on the graves of their ancestors, Smile

Believing that the Spirits of their ancestors came into them and danced in them. Very Happy looked just like Pentecostal delirium.

Oh, but sorry to inform you! that did not validate anything whatsoever, in the least of the least ways for me...you just gave me your personal views...with which you have no clue about my experiences with deceased loved ones...I thought we already discussed this?? but have fun pretending you actually validated it for me, with that response...

Quote:
You need to sleep on it>

If I did that, I would experience dreams of the spirit realm...But since your Jesus Christ, You knew this did you not?? actually you do not even have to be Christ to know this, I have said it on here, and in different threads with which your current in, so I know you read it...

Quote:
Exactly!

So then you agree it's not a possession?? Why did you originally ask me if it was one, then??

Quote:
You can't offend, Neutral or off end me,

Good! because like I said, I wasn't trying too!

Quote:
The whole world will deny me, Laughing

And stay under the spell of Satan.

What is the purpose of you being here then??? Sorry to tell you, I am not under the spell of Satan...I honestly do not know if you find this good or bad...On one hand you should think it's good, For I do not embrace evil, or the devil...But on the other hand it throws problems into your belief of the Messiah...case in point...if your anything but pleased that I don't embrace the Devil...than everything you say is complete bullshit....

Quote:
I'm not pissed. Confused

Are you?

Not in the slightest, I think what I am saying to you is in every way appropriate...You on the other hand could explain you post saying something to the effect of

:You don't ******* know me...What the **** do you think you have to show me?? Do you ******* know Lisa?? **** no you don't...etc....

I am interested in hearing why you posted that if you were not pissed?? Is it common for you to go off your rocker like that every once in a while???

Quote:
You sure sound pissed, Confused

I am honestly not though...these are words of truth you need to hear, right now, at this very second...or they would not be typed....

Quote:
You don't ******* know me, Laughing

I never said I did...but you don't ******* know me either, do you?? What is so hilarious about that???? If your goal is to show the world who you are, Do it!!

Quote:
Yet you have a problem with me.

Not really a problem, more of a concern....

Quote:
So, Wink how do you know that was the Holy Spirit of God?

Don't really feel compelled to explain it all to you...

Quote:
Good luck with that.

Don't even need any luck at all, whatsoever, in any way shape or form....

Quote:
I was nice about it though,

Really? saying **** like this: (You don't ******* know me...What the **** do you think you have to show me?? Do you ******* know Lisa?? **** no you don't...etc....) Is nice???? What do you consider hateful??

Quote:
But you have been so pissed, Confused and argue mental.

I will explain once more, not pissed, concerned...If you do not believe me, I can't help you there....

Quote:
And what question would you have me to ask?

None...the more and more I think about this...I am insulting someone who is probably sick...and should have stopped on this thread before I even started...but I am not a strong enough person, to stay away, and try to help you....