voiceindarkness

Reply Wed 29 Feb, 2012 05:21 pm
@voiceindarkness,
He LEFT the WORLD with a NEW commandment, Smile
Which was NOTHING NEW, Very Happy
That you would LOVE one another as ONE. Cool

In so DOING Smile you LOVE GOD Very Happy through and by your LOVE for his children of LIGHT. Cool

Had this LOVE MANIFESTED Smile The REALITY of the WORLD Very Happy would have been PERFECTED. Cool

As the children of LIGHT passed through 2,000 years of DARKNESS, Confused so shall the children of DARKNESS pass through 1,000 years of LIGHT Shocked and PERFECT the WORLD Smile before being cast into outer DARKNESS, Very Happy which is the SECOND DEATH. Cool
0 Replies

yusuf josuf

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2012 04:55 am
Why dont you read the Quran the last and final testiment the authour of the book says that the book without erro and in ORIGINAL TEXT.You will find every where around the world in original text . Never alter a word no one can change the words because million of muslim memorized the Holy Quran. The quran is in original Arabic language .Quran is one complete book ,no version like the bible has so many version. No one knows in which language the Gospel reveal.Why is hidden in vatican
yusuf josuf

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 05:50 am
@izzythepush,
Why dont you read the Quran the last and final testiment the authour of the book says that the book without erro and in ORIGINAL TEXT.You will find every where around the world in original text . Never alter a word no one can change the words because million of muslim memorized the Holy Quran. The quran is in original Arabic language .Quran is one complete book ,no version like the bible has so many version. No one knows in which language the Gospel reveal.Why is hidden in vatican
izzythepush

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 06:19 am
@yusuf josuf,
I've not got time to learn Arabic, I have read some of the text in translation. Why don't you read some original Shakespeare?
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 07:05 am
@yusuf josuf,
Why don't you explain How Preserving the text so that billions would never be able to read the Qur'an...and it's most sacred miracle...Rather than a God, who said the most sacred thing is me...And the translation shows that Billions more could learn, read and understand it....and be saved...and how Islam is more reliable than Christianity?? Or what constitutes a Prophet to you, that your own people are adding a 6th pillar??, which Mohammed never spoke of??, in a Holy War, and how in ANYWAY is that a good thing??
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 12:06 pm
@yusuf josuf,
Quote:
Never alter a word no one can change the words because million of muslim memorized the Holy Quran. The quran is in original Arabic language .Quran is one complete book ,no version like the bible has so many version. No one knows in which language the Gospel reveal.Why is hidden in vatican

What the hell do you call Muslims today, adding a 6th Pillar?? Where is this mentioned in your sacred scriptures??
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Mon 12 Mar, 2012 07:52 am
@yusuf josuf,
Genesis 21:2
Sarah became pregnant and bore a son to Abraham in his old age, at the very time God had promised him.

Why was Abraham and Sarah so old at the time of the birth of Isaac? What was God waiting for? Cool

Genesis 16
Hagar and Ishmael
1 Now Sarai, Abram’s wife, had borne him no children. But she had an Egyptian slave named Hagar; 2 so she said to Abram, “The LORD has kept me from having children. Go, sleep with my slave; perhaps I can build a family through her.”

Abram agreed to what Sarai said. 3 So after Abram had been living in Canaan ten years, Sarai his wife took her Egyptian slave Hagar and gave her to her husband to be his wife. 4 He slept with Hagar, and she conceived.

When she knew she was pregnant, she began to despise her mistress. 5 Then Sarai said to Abram, “You are responsible for the wrong I am suffering. I put my slave in your arms, and now that she knows she is pregnant, she despises me. May the LORD judge between you and me.”

6 “Your slave is in your hands,” Abram said. “Do with her whatever you think best.” Then Sarai mistreated Hagar; so she fled from her.

7 The angel of the LORD found Hagar near a spring in the desert; it was the spring that is beside the road to Shur. 8 And he said, “Hagar, slave of Sarai, where have you come from, and where are you going?”

“I’m running away from my mistress Sarai,” she answered.

9 Then the angel of the LORD told her, “Go back to your mistress and submit to her.” 10 The angel added, “I will increase your descendants so much that they will be too numerous to count.”

11 The angel of the LORD also said to her:

“You are now pregnant
and you will give birth to a son.
You shall name him Ishmael,
for the LORD has heard of your misery.

12 He will be a wild donkey of a man;
his hand will be against everyone
and everyone’s hand against him,
and he will live in hostility
toward all his brothers.”

13 She gave this name to the LORD who spoke to her: “You are the God who sees me,”for she said,“I have now seen the One who sees me.” 14 That is why the well was called Beer Lahai Roi; it is still there, between Kadesh and Bered.

15 So Hagar bore Abram a son, and Abram gave the name Ishmael to the son she had borne. 16 Abram was eighty-six years old when Hagar bore him Ishmael.
Footnotes:

Genesis 16:11 Ishmael means God hears.
Genesis 16:12 Or live to the east / of
Genesis 16:13 Or seen the back of
Genesis 16:14 Beer Lahai Roi means well of the Living One who sees me.

God was waiting for Ishmael, The father of the Muslim Nation. Their purpose?, to make **** happen. Cool
0 Replies

Gravis

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2014 06:26 am
@Cyracuz,
I think the pope is the hostage of the New world order! And they are reptils! That is why they chose what they did in the bible. It is full of secret messages telling us when The Queen of the alien hive is coming back to earth! In other words; yes, I agree.
0 Replies

AugustineBrother

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2016 01:32 pm
@Cyracuz,
As stupid a post as I've ever read. Logically your argument is only that Jesus did not establish a Church and that even in His day when He said 'He who hears you hears Me" He didn't mean it.

Okay well glad you are out in the open. This should destroy your following among the open-minded. Onward and Upward.
0 Replies

CVeigh

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 10:19 am
@Cyracuz,
Another silly post (and poorly written).

As any Catholic will tell you (and I am a convert) the Church either speaks for Jesus or it isn't the Church. A good teacher is met with docility in a good student. As to being led by the nose, Jesus said the way is narrow.

Now, can you make any positive statements at all.
0 Replies

CVeigh

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 11:49 am
@Cyracuz,
You sound like a teenager doing a standup routine based on Nietzsche.
0 Replies

CVeigh

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 12:30 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
This used to be a truism in philosophy

"Even if we were all angels we would not thereby be infallible so we would disagree"

The Founding Fathers would never have entertained a philosophy that thinks everything depends on good will.

0 Replies

CVeigh

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2016 08:45 pm
@Cyracuz,
All flowery crap that I imagine you delivering while kissing a mirror.
0 Replies