reasoning logic

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 03:12 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
None...the more and more I think about this...I am insulting someone who is probably sick...and should have stopped on this thread before I even started...but I am not a strong enough person, to stay away, and try to help you....

Do you suppose that someone could feel the same way about you?

A grand son asked his grandfather to barrow $200.00 to pay his electric bill, the grandfather told the grandson that he needs to read the bible and prey to God and that God would help him with his problems. The grandfather got up and went into another room then came back with an old bible and handed it to his grand son and told his grandson to take it home and read a certain part of it and prey to God.
The day before the grandsons lights were to be cut off he remembered what his grandfather said when he seen the bible sitting on the counter where it had been sitting for two weeks. He picked up the bible and turned to the passage in the bible that his grandfather told him to, when he got there he found 10 $100 dollar bills in between the pages.

That story kind of reminds me of you at times but you are not able to find the treasure, because you do not search for it as if it were hidden, instead you seem to like the signs.
The truth can be very uncomfortable at times but the truth is what it is and there is nothing better than finding the truth or should I say understandings that are closer to reality than what a belief may be.

You asked me a question about seizures and I gave you a layman's answer and also gave you the science behind it but you did not search for it as if it were a treasure.
Was the info that I shared with you empirical? maybe not but it is allot closer to reality than just believing without evidence that has been supported by the scientific method. Smile

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 03:21 pm
@reasoning logic,
I would say I appreciate your help!!! Wink Wink Wink Very Happy

But what I think is right based on my experiences goes a lot farther and deeper, than a lot of people can even imagine....

No fault to them...I could very well be sick...If I am, one way or another, I will one day be at piece...and If Heaven exists...than what I said and experienced is not delusions...nor bullshit...and I will be in piece as well...

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 03:31 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Do you not think that the feeling is mutual for voiceinthedarkness?
Do you not also understand that the pilots that flew the planes into the twin towers were engineer students or were they graduates?
Intellectual understandings do not have a trump card when it comes to neurocognitive science of religion nor how the brain's neurocircutry is.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 03:46 pm
@reasoning logic,
Neither does dismissing billions of people's experiences, and other people (not you) calling it bullshit...

No I don't think so...If he doesn't admit he could be sick...or be wrong, or even what he would do if he is wrong...then the feeling is not mutual...He does not seem to care for me, the way I care for him...I think he is unaware of this...and If he is sick...I am fine with that...and he doesn't have to answer anything I post...

Quote:
Intellectual understandings do not have a trump card when it comes to neurocognitive science of religion nor the neurocircutry of how the brain is.

I disagree, and your very science validates it for me...For scientists, and doctors...other highly intelligent people...are going out of their way, to ask me...not me asking them, or volunteering...So that they can actually use me, and study me...and pay me very high amounts of money...because they do not know, nor can explain what is happening to me, with my experiences...

And they're extremely interested...that shows me, even they "know" what I do, say, speak of is not complete bullshit...and worth taking the time to note...

It would be different If I went searching for them...But they ask me....
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 03:56 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
It would be different If I went searching for them...But they ask me....

How is it that that these scientists and doctors know of your experiences?

PS, I do not think you are sick, I think that you are normal or natural but please keep in mind that I also think that cancer is natural. There are many people like you and there are also many people and animals with cancer.

I am surprised that you do not have an interest in what may be going on in your brain. I myself find it interesting to have a more in depth understanding of how my brain works
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 04:04 pm
@reasoning logic,
I told a doctor what my experiences were...Long story short...8 years later, they want to do scientific research to study me, and learn about my experiences...

And pay me ridiculously high amounts of money to ask me questions, and watch, study, learn things from me...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 04:33 pm
@reasoning logic,
I am contemplating do the studies...Not for the money....but because I can help them understand things they don't know....

Only problem is, is I foresee that the way things are going, and have gone with studies...they don't or are not going to understand what is actually going on inside my brain...

And that is because I know what I saw, and I know that the Holy Spirit of God, came upon my body, and it hit me, and hit me with such force it knocked me down...then the gift of Prophesy came....

Therefor, If they do not approach me in a way to get to understand the gift...and try to go down a scientific path...I can already see most of it will be wasted time...They will not find much about me scientifically...

The only thing they know, is that when the Holy Spirit hit me (this is when I think it happened) (or should say I am certain) the brain cells in my brain tripled...

If they try to explain my experiences scientifically they will not be able to do it...They will learn more about me, and what is going on, by talking with me for 10 min. than studying me for 3 or 4 years...

Since they probably won't do that...Science goes against religion...it is a waste of time, and I do not want the money that bad...If they were open to what I was saying, I would do it...Since I know, more than they do (at least on this matter)....(and they would try to explain things they could not) it's not worth it...
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 04:46 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
All that I can say is that I like you for who you are regardless if you have an interest in studying things like neurocognitive science of religion.
It is cool to be your friend and I will try not to impose my ideas onto you as I have done in the past. Wink
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 04:54 pm
@reasoning logic,
You can propose your ideas...I have no problem with what you say to me....

I value you as a friend, and your perspective...Your not burdening me...

And like I said to you before, I know who my friends are, and who my enemies are...

P.S. And you don't have to follow God to be a friend, and yes, you could possibly be an enemy if you worship God....And if they are not enemies, then they at least act like they are...right now...If God is real whether their friends or not in the end is up to him, not me....
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 05:06 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Do you not think that the feeling is mutual for voiceinthedarkness?

You left me at page 7. Neutral What feeling is we haven? Confused

Do you not also understand that the pilots that flew the planes into the twin towers were engineer students or were they graduates?
Intellectual understandings do not have a trump card when it comes to neurocognitive science of religion nor how the brain's neurocircutry is.
The mind trying to figure itself out in the context of their scull, Cool Good luck wit that. Laughing
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 06:28 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

I'm not here to prove anything. Cool

Like I said, If your the Messiah, and wish to stop beating around the burning bush...How do you suppose we decide to believe in you or not?? Are we just supposed to sit back and put our hands on our asses and wait???

Yeah pretty much. Wink

Oh! Surprised Surprised But I can validate your experience, Cool and why you believe what you do. Cool

I have experienced the same thing. Neutral

After I left that experience I saw it again. Cool

These people where dancing on the graves of their ancestors, Smile

Believing that the Spirits of their ancestors came into them and danced in them. Very Happy looked just like Pentecostal delirium. Smile

I'd rather believe they danced with their ancestors within them, Smile That would be a true Holy Ghost experience.

Oh, but sorry to inform you! that did not validate anything whatsoever, in the least of the least ways for me...you just gave me your personal views...with which you have no clue about my experiences with deceased loved ones...I thought we already discussed this?? but have fun pretending you actually validated it for me, with that response...

Quote:
You need to sleep on it>

If I did that, I would experience dreams of the spirit realm...But since your Jesus Christ, You knew this did you not?? actually you do not even have to be Christ to know this, I have said it on here, and in different threads with which your current in, so I know you read it...

Quote:
Exactly!

So then you agree it's not a possession?? Why did you originally ask me if it was one, then??

Quote:
You can't offend, Neutral or off end me,

Good! because like I said, I wasn't trying too!

Quote:
The whole world will deny me, Laughing

And stay under the spell of Satan.

What is the purpose of you being here then??? Sorry to tell you, I am not under the spell of Satan...I honestly do not know if you find this good or bad...On one hand you should think it's good, For I do not embrace evil, or the devil...But on the other hand it throws problems into your belief of the Messiah...case in point...if your anything but pleased that I don't embrace the Devil...than everything you say is complete bullshit....

Quote:
I'm not pissed. Confused

Are you?

Not in the slightest, I think what I am saying to you is in every way appropriate...You on the other hand could explain you post saying something to the effect of

:You don't ******* know me...What the **** do you think you have to show me?? Do you ******* know Lisa?? **** no you don't...etc....

I am interested in hearing why you posted that if you were not pissed?? Is it common for you to go off your rocker like that every once in a while???

Quote:
You sure sound pissed, Confused

I am honestly not though...these are words of truth you need to hear, right now, at this very second...or they would not be typed....

Quote:
You don't ******* know me, Laughing

I never said I did...but you don't ******* know me either, do you?? What is so hilarious about that???? If your goal is to show the world who you are, Do it!!

Quote:
Yet you have a problem with me.

Not really a problem, more of a concern....

Quote:
So, Wink how do you know that was the Holy Spirit of God?

Don't really feel compelled to explain it all to you...

Quote:
Good luck with that.

Don't even need any luck at all, whatsoever, in any way shape or form....

Quote:
I was nice about it though,

Really? saying **** like this: (You don't ******* know me...What the **** do you think you have to show me?? Do you ******* know Lisa?? **** no you don't...etc....) Is nice???? What do you consider hateful??

Quote:
But you have been so pissed, Confused and argue mental.

I will explain once more, not pissed, concerned...If you do not believe me, I can't help you there....

Quote:
And what question would you have me to ask?

None...the more and more I think about this...I am insulting someone who is probably sick...and should have stopped on this thread before I even started...but I am not a strong enough person, to stay away, and try to help you....

[/quote]
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 07:28 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Just so you know, and this is not to insult you...but to point it out because I can see a few jerks on here getting their feathers ruffled about this kind of thing...It doesn't offend me personally....

But for the majority of this last post you made...You quoted yourself, and posted my posts as if you had said them....

Doesn't bother me...I know it was a mistake....Just pointing it out...because a lot of others would not take this lightly....
voiceindarkness

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 08:42 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Just so you know, and this is not to insult you...but to point it out because I can see a few jerks on here getting their feathers ruffled about this kind of thing...It doesn't offend me personally....

But for the majority of this last post you made...You quoted yourself, and posted my posts as if you had said them....

Doesn't bother me...I know it was a mistake....Just pointing it out...because a lot of others would not take this lightly....
Look again, Rolling Eyes you will recognize my statements by the emoticons, Cool I assumed you know what was said by you, Rolling Eyes try to follow the bouncing ball. Rolling Eyes
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 11:54 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Yeah I did see what you wrote...You added one line to the mix of things, and then quoted yourself, and posted what I had last said, like you had posted them yourself...
voiceindarkness

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2012 09:04 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Yeah I did see what you wrote...You added one line to the mix of things, and then quoted yourself, and posted what I had last said, like you had posted them yourself...
I did away with the quote boxes and presented the conversation in more of a chat room kind of setting. Smile
More of a conversation, Smile less of a tit for tat debate. Neutral hoping maybe the voice of true reason could be heard between us. Cool
voiceindarkness

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2012 09:24 am
@voiceindarkness,
Less chance of Satan derailing the train of thought. Laughing
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 11:59 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Last time I will explain this before blocking you, once and for good...Satan is not my train of thought...
voiceindarkness

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2012 09:14 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Last time I will explain this before blocking you, once and for good...Satan is not my train of thought...
Satan is the one that blinds, Neutral the eyes of the carnal mind, Rolling Eyes to matters of the heart. Cool
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2012 09:34 am
@voiceindarkness,
o.k. If that is true, there is not a human on the face of the planet who doesn't have Satan somewhere in them blinding them at times...Why do you wish to profess this to me? like I am the only one who is guilty of sin?? Do you think your sinless?? You said your the Messiah, but where supposed to wait, If your Christ, why not reveal yourself, so none could doubt, and lets get the show on the road!!! I am ready for Armageddon, If it happens in my life time....
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2012 09:35 am
@voiceindarkness,
(2 words for you)

REVEAL YOURSELF!!!!!