XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 10 Jan, 2012 08:10 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Quote:
No, I'm telling you what I know to be true, straight up.

And I am telling you, you haven't really told me anything, just made boasts....and I am telling you, that is it possible your mistaken??

Quote:
Your tripin all over yourself. Rolling Eyes
It,s just faith in the words of Christians, and their religion, which evolved out of the minds of men. Wink
God is not establishing a religion, or a church, He is establishing a Kingdom of Kingdoms, as Lord of Lords, and King of Kings, infinite in number, as the sand of the sea, and as the stars of heaven, the children God promised Abraham.

And how do you find this kingdom if not by faith?? So why would Christians purplex to evolve something so wrong? (for argument sake, from the one and only Messiah) You?? To me this religion, or church embraces faith to get to this kingdom...How do you propose that one without a spiritual gift (for argument sake, You) find God within, without embracing faith, or a church??

Quote:
Do you know what Messiah means? Confused It means King. Neutral Jesus was the last rightful King of Israel, but Israel had never repented, just ask John, the baptizer unto repentance. He couldn't baptize all of Israel, so God's covenant with Israel was broken.

I agree...

Quote:
He gave a new commandment, that you would love one another, look around that didn't fly ether. Rolling Eyes

Not 100%. but it doesn't mean that ones who know Christ are not doing this in abundance...Do you believe that people who embrace Christ, will ever be able to perfect his teachings?? Since they're man and women, and he is God? other than the revelation of him??

Quote:
He is about to confirm the covenant of obedience to the command of Love, Love your brother. For as he said, whatsoever you do to the least of these in the Kingdom, you have done it unto me. Cool God, who is Love, is hidden in the heart of his children.

Cool, so then I guess, I am following Christ then...For I show love to my brothers and sisters...

Quote:
Blah, blah, blah, and the beat goes on.

See, that is the thing, right there...You asked me how or what the difference is, and when I asked and explained how so...You post something like this, which tells me there is no convincing with you, or reasoning happening at all, why do you ask me questions, if your already convicted in your heart your right, and can't be wrong??

And why would you (for argument sake, the Messiah) Say such a thing to one looking for truth (for argument sake) in you??)

Am I not important enough to talk to so that I am saved??

Quote:
The Holy are yet to be revealed, Wink by the Holy Ghost within, Cool which will shine the light in the darkness. Laughing This will piss the devil off Evil or Very Mad as he is cast out of heaven, Shocked and the temple is cleansed.

Correct, but I do not believe this time is upon us now....Simply said, and direct to the point...

Quote:
All who will hear me, will see me, and become like him, for they will see him as he is. Cool
Will will torment the whole earth, with the truth, they can't handle the truth.

I can hear and see God, the Holy Spirit, and Jesus Christ, but I can not see you....I believe your starting on the right mission, by embracing Christ, but by proclaiming your God, is an act of darkness not of light....

Are you familiar with these scriptures??

Matthew 7:15
“Watch out for false prophets who come to you in sheeps’ clothing but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.
16 By their fruit you will recognise them. Do people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles?
17 Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit.
19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
20 Thus by their fruit you will recognise them.”

And this one??

"Then if any man shall say unto you; lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs and false prophets and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold I have told you before. Wherefore, if they shall say unto you; behold He is in the desert; go not forth: behold He is in the secret chambers; believe it not." Matt. 24:23-26.

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2012 06:54 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Actually I am interested again....

Write to me by private messages if you prefer, that explains how God the Father revealed to you, You were and are his Only Son and are God in the Flesh....And be direct as possible in accepting of the experiences you had in order for you to believe your Jesus Christ....and the 2 witnesses???
voiceindarkness

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2012 09:36 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I sent you an email, call me! Very Happy
Dude, you really need to check out (The Gospel of Thomas movie), and know that I fully understand it. Cool
If I knew how to post the video on here I would, but I don't so I wont. Neutral
voiceindarkness

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2012 01:29 am
@voiceindarkness,
I also understand everything I am saying. Very Happy
Do you? Cool
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2012 11:44 pm
@voiceindarkness,
I understand what your saying...You on the other hand are having problems understanding me....and If your Jesus Christ, this should not be happening....But since your the Messiah, You already knew this, right???
izzythepush

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 08:08 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Unfortunately he seems to be confusing understanding with delusion.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 08:20 am
@voiceindarkness,
Quote:
Do you know what Messiah means? It means King.

Actually, it means "smeared with oil" or "the one we rubbed salve on". Messiah means "anointed"
voiceindarkness

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 01:55 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Sorry I missed this post. Smile
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Quote:
that this time is not upon us now, for the Holy will be taken away before the tormenting of the 2 witnesses...for argument sake (you, and your wife)

Quote:
The reapers come when the earth is ripe. Rolling Eyes wheat will be harvested, tares will be burned, Grapes will be crushed. Cool The barley harvest was the first fruit.

Revelation Chapter 14.........

So the world is going to end in 3.5 years to you?? why are billions still left on earth who embrace Jesus Christ, then?? Again you have advertly dodged my question(s) as to how you are the 2 witnesses, and how your tormenting the world with truth?? and have quoted scripture...
No, (heaven and earth) won't pass away for another 1,000 years. We are at the beginning of the final 7 years (the 70th week of the prophesy given to Daniel). During this time, Satan will be cast into the earth, the kingdoms of this world will be cast down, and the Kingdom of God will be established. Cool

And in any event this,

Quote:
Quote:
The reapers come when the earth is ripe. Rolling Eyes wheat will be harvested, tares will be burned, Grapes will be crushed. Cool The barley harvest was the first fruit.

Does not seem like you will be tormenting the world with words, and be hated so much that your killed for it...
When we teach righteousness and reveal the truth of reality, we will be tormenting the earth, Satan will wage war against us, and we will be killed. Very Happy

Quote:
But you could answer my questions if you would like to...without dodging them directly....
Try to not dodge the answers? Cool
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 02:44 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Quote:
Try to not dodge the answers?

LOL, I never have....
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 02:47 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Quote:
No, (heaven and earth) won't pass away for another 1,000 years. We are at the beginning of the final 7 years (the 70th week of the prophesy given to Daniel). During this time, Satan will be cast into the earth, the kingdoms of this world will be cast down, and the Kingdom of God will be established. Cool

Again, Tell me how this was explained to you??

Quote:
And in any event this,

When we teach righteousness and reveal the truth of reality, we will be tormenting the earth, Satan will wage war against us, and we will be killed.

How do you know your the 2 who will torment the Earth against Satan and be killed for it??
voiceindarkness

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 06:07 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Damn, missed this one too. Embarrassed
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Quote:
Quote:
No, I'm telling you what I know to be true, straight up.

And I am telling you, you haven't really told me anything, just made boasts....and I am telling you, that is it possible your mistaken??
Mistaken?, no way. Cool
Quote:

Quote:
Your tripin all over yourself. Rolling Eyes
It,s just faith in the words of Christians, and their religion, which evolved out of the minds of men. Wink
God is not establishing a religion, or a church, He is establishing a Kingdom of Kingdoms, as Lord of Lords, and King of Kings, infinite in number, as the sand of the sea, and as the stars of heaven, the children God promised Abraham.

And how do you find this kingdom if not by faith?? So why would Christians purplex to evolve something so wrong? (for argument sake, from the one and only Messiah) You?? To me this religion, or church embraces faith to get to this kingdom...How do you propose that one without a spiritual gift (for argument sake, You) find God within, without embracing faith, or a church??
Other than the belief of Christianity, I only know of 7 churches, the 7 churches John wrote the letters to in the 1st and 2nd chapters of Revelation. This was before Jesus died on Masada and entered into the darkness.
If you read these chapters, you will find that the promises God made to these churches are things concerning the time of the end, showing reincarnation.
The 7 churches above embraced faith, (they didn,t Know Jesus was still living, this was an inner circle secret). After Jesus died and entered the darkness, Satan created the deception of Christianity within the imagination of men.
The Kingdom of God is hidden within the heart of people you wouldn't even suspect, nether would they, many are atheist and many believe themselves to be evil.
What I am saying is, The Kingdom of God is not here to be found, believed in, or discovered, it is to be reveled. Wink
Quote:

Quote:
Do you know what Messiah means? Confused It means King. Neutral Jesus was the last rightful King of Israel, but Israel had never repented, just ask John, the baptizer unto repentance. He couldn't baptize all of Israel, so God's covenant with Israel was broken.

I agree...
I do too. Smile

Quote:
He gave a new commandment, that you would love one another, look around that didn't fly ether. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Not 100%. but it doesn't mean that ones who know Christ are not doing this in abundance...Do you believe that people who embrace Christ, will ever be able to perfect his teachings?? Since they're man and women, and he is God? other than the revelation of him??
If by embracing Christ you mean, embracing me and all of my brothers, the Sons of God, yes, because we are men and God, we just didn't know it. Cool

Quote:
He is about to confirm the covenant of obedience to the command of Love, Love your brother. For as he said, whatsoever you do to the least of these in the Kingdom, you have done it unto me. Cool God, who is Love, is hidden in the heart of his children.

Quote:
Cool, so then I guess, I am following Christ then...For I show love to my brothers and sisters...
Our brothers are yet to be revealed, as is the love of God within. We will ether be loved or hated.

Quote:
Blah, blah, blah, and the beat goes on.
Quote:
See, that is the thing, right there...You asked me how or what the difference is, and when I asked and explained how so...You post something like this, which tells me there is no convincing with you, or reasoning happening at all, why do you ask me questions, if your already convicted in your heart your right, and can't be wrong??

And why would you (for argument sake, the Messiah) Say such a thing to one looking for truth (for argument sake) in you??)

Am I not important enough to talk to so that I am saved??
Sorry, it seemed like the kind of blather I hear all the time, and I figured the rest of my statements would cover it, my bad. Neutral
Quote:

Quote:
The Holy are yet to be revealed, Wink by the Holy Ghost within, Cool which will shine the light in the darkness. Laughing This will piss the devil off Evil or Very Mad as he is cast out of heaven, Shocked and the temple is cleansed.

Correct, but I do not believe this time is upon us now....Simply said, and direct to the point...
We'll see. Cool

Quote:
Quote:
All who will hear me, will see me, and become like him, for they will see him as he is. Cool
Will will torment the whole earth, with the truth, they can't handle the truth.

I can hear and see God, the Holy Spirit, and Jesus Christ, but I can not see you....I believe your starting on the right mission, by embracing Christ, but by proclaiming your God, is an act of darkness not of light....
You can hear and see God, the Holy Spirit, and Jesus Christ, really? where? Shocked
Quote:
Are you familiar with these scriptures??

Matthew 7:15
“Watch out for false prophets who come to you in sheeps’ clothing but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.
16 By their fruit you will recognise them. Do people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles?
17 Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit.
19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
20 Thus by their fruit you will recognise them.”
And this one?
2 Corinthians Chapter 11
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

I was fooled by a few of these, I was one myself, but I saw through the deception. I saw through all of Satan's deceptions, and then I received understanding of it all.

And this one??

Quote:
"Then if any man shall say unto you; lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs and false prophets and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold I have told you before. Wherefore, if they shall say unto you; behold He is in the desert; go not forth: behold He is in the secret chambers; believe it not." Matt. 24:23-26.
False Christ, and false prophets have been and are many, but Jesus new when he showed up he would let the world know. Cool

voiceindarkness

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 06:13 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

I understand what your saying...You on the other hand are having problems understanding me....and If your Jesus Christ, this should not be happening....But since your the Messiah, You already knew this, right???
Do you really? Very Happy We'll see. Cool I'm not having problems understanding you don't believe me, that's OK Very Happy We shall see Cool
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 06:31 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Quote:
Quote:

Again, Tell me how this was explained to you??
This is all prophesy. I can't tell you my story in this forum, like I've said before, I don't want to wright a book. That's why I said,"If you want to talk to the Voice, call me. We can have a conversation. Smile

Quote:
Quote:
And in any event this,

When we teach righteousness and reveal the truth of reality, we will be tormenting the earth, Satan will wage war against us, and we will be killed.

How do you know your the 2 who will torment the Earth against Satan and be killed for it??
Really? Rolling Eyes Again it's a long story Neutral
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 06:31 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Quote:
Mistaken?, no way.

Sorry, but you have provided no way of quenching of thirst or hunger for those who inquire about you...So I do not believe and am still convinced, that your mistaken...And it would be wise, for you to repent, and call yourself the least for the least rather than proclaiming your Jesus Christ, At least until you do the things scripture talks about to support, you are who you are, and know your father, mother etc....

Quote:
Other than the belief of Christianity, I only know of 7 churches, the 7 churches John wrote the letters to in the 1st and 2nd chapters of Revelation. This was before Jesus died on Masada and entered into the darkness.
If you read these chapters, you will find that the promises God made to these churches are things concerning the time of the end, showing reincarnation.
The 7 churches above embraced faith, (they didn,t Know Jesus was still living, this was an inner circle secret). After Jesus died and entered the darkness, Satan created the deception of Christianity within the imagination of men.
The Kingdom of God is hidden within the heart of people you wouldn't even suspect, nether would they, many are atheist and many believe themselves to be evil.
What I am saying is, The Kingdom of God is not here to be found, believed in, or discovered, it is to be reveled.

Do you know what the 7 churches are??? I have comentated that in my interpretations of the Book of Revelations...And the 7 churches Jesus is talking about is the 7 continents....It has nothing to do with 7 actual churches that exist....the 7 churches is a symbol, of what God is referring to, The whole world as one....

Quote:
If by embracing Christ you mean, embracing me and all of my brothers, the Sons of God, yes, because we are men and God, we just didn't know it.

This is about all I need to read, For Jesus Christ says that the beast will say worship me...Where as the Messiah, will always say worship truth God of Israel...Jesus will glorify his Father, The Father will Glorify Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, is one and the same as both of them....

Quote:
Our brothers are yet to be revealed, as is the love of God within. We will ether be loved or hated.

No look around you, there are indeed billions who know Jesus Christ, and there are billions who reject him....So the above is happening, from the time Of Jesus Christ's death, till forever....

Quote:
Sorry, it seemed like the kind of blather I hear all the time, and I figured the rest of my statements would cover it, my bad.

Why would it be blather?? Even if you do hear it all the time, you do not hear it from me...So it doesn't make sense that the Messiah would post this because he is pissed he has to keep repeating it, but that the Messiah, would be patient and reveal each and every time it is asked...Or even more plausible, is that the Messiah would see this coming, and proclaim himself in such a way, that none could deny him, and he would be fully validated....

Quote:
We'll see.

Your right we will see, And if your wrong will you admit your wrong?? As part of your punishment for being wrong, you may have to go to every person you potentially fooled and explain how wrong you were just to be in Heaven, are you prepared to do this, in order to be saved if God says you have too??

Quote:
You can hear and see God, the Holy Spirit, and Jesus Christ, really? where?

Many different ways, In my visions and dreams daily and nightly, and the Holy Spirit is always upon me, and will never leave me till my death, and then the gift will be given to another....All around me all the time....

Quote:
False Christ, and false prophets have been and are many, but Jesus new when he showed up he would let the world know.

And that is the thing right there, you have not showed anyone anything yet...SO are we just supposed to sit back and wait? or is time of the essence here?? Till you provide how your the Messiah, and how you propose to save people rather than condemn them...There is no reason for anyone who takes Christ serious to take you serious....
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 06:36 pm
@Cyracuz,
Cyracuz wrote:

Quote:
Do you know what Messiah means? It means King.

Actually, it means "smeared with oil" or "the one we rubbed salve on". Messiah means "anointed"
Right, anointed King. Israel pored the oil over the heads of those God wanted anointed King. I am anointed Prince, to be anointed King of Kings. Cool

anointed King
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 06:40 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Quote:
This is all prophesy. I can't tell you my story in this forum, like I've said before, I don't want to wright a book. That's why I said,"If you want to talk to the Voice, call me. We can have a conversation.

Just give me some sort of simple way of one of the many intrict ways it was revealed to you...I am sure you can think of something simple that happened....

Quote:
Really? Rolling Eyes Again it's a long story

Well, How much time do you need to validate your the Messiah, it should be able to be done in the Blink of an eye....
voiceindarkness

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2012 06:26 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Quote:
This is all prophesy. I can't tell you my story in this forum, like I've said before, I don't want to wright a book. That's why I said,"If you want to talk to the Voice, call me. We can have a conversation.

Just give me some sort of simple way of one of the many intrict ways it was revealed to you...I am sure you can think of something simple that happened....

Quote:
Really? Rolling Eyes Again it's a long story

Well, How much time do you need to validate your the Messiah, it should be able to be done in the Blink of an eye....
My wife saw us killed in Jerusalem in a vision. Smile
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2012 06:32 am
@voiceindarkness,
Quote:
My wife saw us killed in Jerusalem in a vision.

And do you still plan on going to Jerusalem??
voiceindarkness

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2012 10:44 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Quote:
Quote:
My wife saw us killed in Jerusalem in a vision.

And do you still plan on going to Jerusalem??
I don't plan anymore, Cool God told me to just be, Neutral and wait, Wink and see, Shocked what I become. Cool
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2012 08:27 am
@voiceindarkness,
Quote:
I sent you an email, call me! Very Happy
Dude, you really need to check out (The Gospel of Thomas movie), and know that I fully understand it. Cool
If I knew how to post the video on here I would, but I don't so I wont.

I never got your email...