joefromchicago
 
  2  
Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 10:11 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
Because Satan is that much of an asshole!!
. . .
Because right now, he is allowed too...And thinks he can't lose...How else would a Creature apposing God, Who is cunning and clever, with evilness gonna think??
. . .
Yes, If he was truly smart enough to stand down as opposition against God...and let every soul he tortures out of his pits he would...Since the Devil I have seen, Is way to wicked indeed to think like we do...And his intelligence is clearly cunning, deceptive ways...He does not think like us...Hence why humans were above, him...and why God threw him out for rebellion...The very act of how God describes himself telling Satan to bow, before us...Shows that God clearly knew how it was gonna end before it began...Based on Satan's beliefs....Same thing with Judas...It was gonna happen, but it did not have to be Judas, he had a choice, and If Judas was righteous enough, he would have rejected, and another would have taken his spot to betray Jesus...Same thing with the devil...If the devil stood down...then the earth would go on, with another angel apposing God, to be the actual devil...

Since he isn't smart enough to realize how dumb he truly is by his actions, he will end up in the lake of fire...

See, here's the problem: Satan is clever and cunning enough to wage a worldwide war, convince most of humanity to accept his leadership by taking his mark, and do all sorts of other nasty things, and yet he's a real dumbass. Sorry, but that doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Either Satan is a really smart dude, or he's a colossal screw up, or else his actions are entirely determined by god. If he's a genius, then he has, no doubt, read the Book of Revelation and knows exactly what not to do in the end times. If he's a screw up, then why should we fear him? And if his actions are determined by god, then we should pity him.

XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
No, you are trying to read into it way too much...No one actions are predestined...It may all be a test in the end, and not a soul is lost ever...God does not predestine peoples actions...He is not pulling the strings for Satan, and others, he is allowing us to live as we wish freely...and Us reaping what we sow in the end for it...Same thing with Satan, only he thinks he can beat God...and thinks he can't cheat, escaping Hell...Much in ways that you portray above...

If Satan's actions aren't predestined, how can his actions be predicted?

XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
It is not going to pan out good for the Devil...One way or another...

No, there's no "another way" at all. There's only one way, if you believe in the inerrancy of the bible.
voiceindarkness
 
  1  
Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 12:50 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

Written words have credit, meaning but you also know that I believe that man has changed the Bible along the way, some what, just the same as a story told by you to a friend, that repeats it to someone else, that repeats it to again, someone else and by the time it gets back to you, you actually slept with that girl, shame on you XXS Smile

SLEEP-IN Shocked with the DEVIL Twisted Evil

But, seriously,

Seriously! Cool

Quote:
Satan is to rule the Earth for 1,000 years...And Jesus, is to walk the Earth among his people for 1,000 years too!


SATAN Evil or Very Mad rules the DARKNESS Twisted Evil of the MACHINE Confused of the MIND... Neutral for 2,000 years...DARKNESS... Neutral transformed into LIGHT... Cool

I am questioning why God would allow Satan to rule the Earth for 1000 years and walk amongst his people for that length of time...

DARKNESS Twisted Evil walks through LIGHT Shocked for 1,000 years, Cool as LIGHT Twisted Evil passed through DARKNESS Confused for 2,000 years... Cool

I appreciate "lessons" to be learnt, even, being there to protect if possible but if God is above everything, how does Satan win, to be in control.

SATAN Evil or Very Mad controls the DARKNESS Twisted Evil the DARKNESS Twisted Evil controls the MIND Shocked ...the MIND Neutral is LOST... Confused in TIME Neutral FROZEN Shocked in FIRE... Twisted Evil

To a normal person, would that person then question God's reason and logic for this?

Seriously? Laughing YOU think to question Confused GOD'ssssssssss Cool LOGIC Shocked by YOUR Neutral REASON??? Confused

FOUND SOUL
 
  1  
Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 02:16 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Quote:
To a normal person, would that person then question God's reason and logic for this?


Seriously? YOU think to question GOD'ssssssssss LOGIC by YOUR REASON???

"That person" I didn't say me. Go away Troll, and sleep in your darkness.

izzythepush
 
  2  
Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 02:28 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
What I find even stranger is that he could guess at how a normal person would react.
eurocelticyankee
 
  2  
Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 02:45 pm
@izzythepush,
Poor old 'voiceinpaddedcell'
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 03:52 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
VoiceintheheadI'mjesususyoufuckingcunt.
FOUND SOUL
 
  1  
Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 03:57 pm
@izzythepush,
eweeeee stop using that word izzy Smile
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 04:01 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
What Jesus?
0 Replies
 
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 04:03 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I'm sorry, but I could't think of anything more appropriate. I can be a bit sweary, but not as much as Voice.
FOUND SOUL
 
  1  
Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 04:15 pm
@izzythepush,
Tiz ok, seems he only like replying to me these days, cause I 'was' note, 'was' the only one replying back but he aint listening so i aint talking no more Smile

0 Replies
 
voiceindarkness
 
  0  
Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 04:33 pm
@joefromchicago,
joefromchicago wrote:

XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
The Bible says that Satan will continue in his rebellion against God until the very end.

V.I.D. Between the lines... Cool
God's WORD says, Cool or man's IMAGINATION??? Confused

Near the end, a "beast" (world ruler) will arise from the "sea" (the gentile nations), having been given power by Satan to perform signs and wonders for the world.

V.I.D.
The BEAST Neutral is the DRAGON Confused that the SERPENT became... Twisted Evil arising from the SEA Shocked of HUMANITY... Confused

27 In addition, a false prophet, a religious leader empowered by Satan will deceive people into worshipping him.28 The beast and the false prophet will convince the leaders of the earth to follow them into war against God and His people.

V.I.D.
The BEAST,, Evil or Very Mad devil, SATAN, Twisted Evil and the IMAGE Shocked unto the BEAST, Evil or Very Mad one and the same...the BEAST Evil or Very Mad and his IMAGE Shocked ...the FALSE PROPHET... Neutral Cool

29 However, the armies of the leaders of the world will be destroyed at the battle of Armageddon and the beast and false prophet will be thrown into the Lake of Fire.30 At this point, Satan will be locked up for 1,000 years,

V.I.D.
The BEAST/FALSE PROPHET/SATAN... Evil or Very Mad Thrown into/locked up in, LAKE of FIRE/OUTER DARKNESS... Neutral 1,000 years... Cool

31 while Jesus Christ rules the earth with His saints.32 At the end of that period, Satan is released for a short period of time, deceives the leaders of the world again,

V.I.D.
Deceives the NATIONS, Neutral the people of the WORLD/DARKNESS. Confused

and convinces them to attack Jesus and His rule on the earth.33 The battle is short as fire from heaven consumes the rebels.

V.I.D.
They encamp round about the HOLY CITY, Smile there is no battle, Neutral FIRE from HEAVEN consumes them. Cool

Satan is then thrown into the Lake of Fire to "be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

V.I.D.
SATAN Neutral the DECEIVER Confused and the DECEIVED... Cool

"33 Following Satan's demise, the saints of Jesus Christ will judge the angels who joined him in rebellion.34


But why would Satan do any of that if he knows how it all ends? After all, Satan can read the bible (Matthew 4:6), and if Revelation is an accurate description of how everything is going to end, why would Satan willingly play that role?

V.I.D.
The DECEIVER Neutral role is played out by the DECEIVED, Confused within the DARKNESS Neutral of the MIND... Cool

Wouldn't he rather play out the scenario where he doesn't end up in a lake of fire?

V.I.D.
The IMAGINATION has one DESTINATION the DARKNESS within becomes the LIGHT without, Smile while the DARKNESS without becomes the LIGHT within, Very Happy at the SINGULARITY which is LIGHT. Cool

The only way this makes sense is if Satan's actions are predestined, so that he can't choose any other option but the one outlined in Revelation. But if he is predestined, then he must be predestined by god. And if god has predestined Satan's actions, then it can't really be said that Satan is evil, since he has no control over his actions. Instead, if anyone is evil in this scenario, it's god, since he's the guy who is pulling the strings and making Satan do all those horrible things. In which case, Satan isn't to be despised so much as pitied, as he is just a pawn in god's game.

V.I.D.
The FATHER of LIES is a LIRE by CHOICE Neutral as are those DECEIVED Confused who prefer DARKNESS to LIGHT, Shocked when LIGHT is REVELED. Cool

The inescapable conclusion to be drawn from this, therefore, is that god is a dick.

V.I.D.
Better a DICK Smile than an ASS. Very Happy
eurocelticyankee
 
  0  
Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 04:42 pm
@voiceindarkness,
VERBAL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RaVyLFRFk0
0 Replies
 
XXSpadeMasterXX
 
  0  
Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 05:31 pm
@joefromchicago,
Quote:
See, here's the problem: Satan is clever and cunning enough to wage a worldwide war, convince most of humanity to accept his leadership by taking his mark, and do all sorts of other nasty things, and yet he's a real dumbass. Sorry, but that doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Either Satan is a really smart dude, or he's a colossal screw up, or else his actions are entirely determined by god. If he's a genius, then he has, no doubt, read the Book of Revelation and knows exactly what not to do in the end times. If he's a screw up, then why should we fear him? And if his actions are determined by god, then we should pity him.

You would think so, like I said, whatever choice he makes, he will end in the burning lake...It will not pan out well for him...He can not out think God...

Quote:
If Satan's actions aren't predestined, how can his actions be predicted?

God can predicate actions? Satan can not, neither can humans...Who is to say he even knows what is in the Bible??

Quote:
No, there's no "another way" at all. There's only one way, if you believe in the inerrancy of the bible.

Wrong, there is another way, what if God was to not send anyone there at all, and the whole Bible is a test? and not one will be lost??

Who is to say it is all summed up in the Bible? the Bible even says it isn't at the end...and says all of God's words can not be summed into one book...God's words are ongoing...
joefromchicago
 
  1  
Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2012 08:57 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
You would think so, like I said, whatever choice he makes, he will end in the burning lake...It will not pan out well for him...He can not out think God...

You keep suggesting that Satan has free will. But if the Book of Revelation is an accurate account of the future, then clearly he doesn't have free will. It's not a question, therefore, of "whatever choice he makes." He can't make any other choice than the one outlined in Revelation.

XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
God can predicate actions? Satan can not, neither can humans...

If god can't predict actions, then what the hell is the Book of Revelation all about?

XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
Who is to say he even knows what is in the Bible??

Well, the bible, for one.

XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
Wrong, there is another way, what if God was to not send anyone there at all, and the whole Bible is a test? and not one will be lost??

If the bible is just a test, then why pay any attention to it at all?

XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
Who is to say it is all summed up in the Bible? the Bible even says it isn't at the end...and says all of God's words can not be summed into one book...God's words are ongoing...

No doubt, all of god's words are not collected in the bible. I'm sure there are some celestial shopping lists that didn't even make it into the apocryphal books. But that's just a conversion error. To maintain that all of the bible contains god's words is not the same thing as saying all of god's words are contained in the bible.
XXSpadeMasterXX
 
  1  
Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2012 09:51 am
@joefromchicago,
Quote:
You keep suggesting that Satan has free will. But if the Book of Revelation is an accurate account of the future, then clearly he doesn't have free will. It's not a question, therefore, of "whatever choice he makes." He can't make any other choice than the one outlined in Revelation.

Why not?

Quote:
If god can't predict actions, then what the hell is the Book of Revelation all about?

I said God Can...

Quote:
Well, the bible, for one.

Where in the Bible does it say that the devil knows what is in the Bible?

Quote:
If the bible is just a test, then why pay any attention to it at all?

Because it helps you to understand the Lord, in accepting him, and his ways...and the object is to become prudent...

Quote:
No doubt, all of god's words are not collected in the bible. I'm sure there are some celestial shopping lists that didn't even make it into the apocryphal books. But that's just a conversion error. To maintain that all of the bible contains god's words is not the same thing as saying all of god's words are contained in the bible.

They are not...I believe that the Bible is all of God's words...Meaning everything written was from God himself...and God's words are ongoing...Outside of the Bible...In other words what is written is written for a purpose, but it does not stop there...
joefromchicago
 
  1  
Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2012 12:16 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Quote:
You keep suggesting that Satan has free will. But if the Book of Revelation is an accurate account of the future, then clearly he doesn't have free will. It's not a question, therefore, of "whatever choice he makes." He can't make any other choice than the one outlined in Revelation.

Why not?

Because if he did, then the Book of Revelation would be wrong. And if the Book of Revelation is the word of god, then that would mean god is wrong. And god can't be wrong because otherwise he wouldn't be god.

XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
Quote:
If god can't predict actions, then what the hell is the Book of Revelation all about?

I said God Can...

... and?

XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
Where in the Bible does it say that the devil knows what is in the Bible?

Matthew 4:6.

XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
Because it helps you to understand the Lord, in accepting him, and his ways...and the object is to become prudent...

How can it help you understand the lord when it's just one big prank.

XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
They are not...I believe that the Bible is all of God's words...Meaning everything written was from God himself...and God's words are ongoing...Outside of the Bible...In other words what is written is written for a purpose, but it does not stop there...

I really don't care about all the stuff that god didn't write. It's hard enough understanding the stuff that he did.
Krumple
 
  1  
Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2012 12:24 pm
@joefromchicago,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

You keep suggesting that Satan has free will. But if the Book of Revelation is an accurate account of the future, then clearly he doesn't have free will. It's not a question, therefore, of "whatever choice he makes." He can't make any other choice than the one outlined in Revelation.

Why not?


joefromchicago wrote:

Because if he did, then the Book of Revelation would be wrong. And if the Book of Revelation is the word of god, then that would mean god is wrong. And god can't be wrong because otherwise he wouldn't be god.


I absolutely love the circular reasoning. If you think this is sound reasoning then I feel sad for you. You can't prove a basis using the basis as it's basis. Just letting you know. The fact that you can't understand this principle baffles me.
joefromchicago
 
  1  
Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2012 01:46 pm
@Krumple,
Krumple wrote:
You can't prove a basis using the basis as it's basis.


http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNhjk82gh79a2qmoPsIQNdCG8gGFB_GvziVOMY3Bmk5Pt1O8j6BphSyXik
0 Replies
 
voiceindarkness
 
  0  
Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2012 07:06 pm
@joefromchicago,
joefromchicago wrote:

Quote:
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
You would think so, like I said, whatever choice he makes, he will end in the burning lake...It will not pan out well for him...He can not out think God...

You keep suggesting that Satan has free will. But if the Book of Revelation is an accurate account of the future, then clearly he doesn't have free will. It's not a question, therefore, of "whatever choice he makes." He can't make any other choice than the one outlined in Revelation.
The physical reality consist of the summation of events, Smile within the moments, Very Happy of the moment of space/time... Cool

God said "I am he", Cool ( A singular, present, personality, ) which WAS, Smile IS, Very Happy and IS TO COME. Cool

Quote:
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
God can predicate actions? Satan can not, neither can humans...

If god can't predict actions, then what the hell is the Book of Revelation all about?
God has already DREAMED Neutral the DREAM Twisted Evil which WAS Smile and IS Very Happy and IS to COME Cool

We ARE the DREAM Neutral we have YET Wink to EXPERIENCE. Cool The FUTURE is the PAST Smile and the PAST is the FUTURE, Very Happy all YET to be EXPERIENCED. Cool
Quote:

XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
Who is to say he even knows what is in the Bible??

Well, the bible, for one.
Seriously? Neutral His ministers are filling the pulpits of the world. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
Wrong, there is another way, what if God was to not send anyone there at all, and the whole Bible is a test? and not one will be lost??

If the bible is just a test, then why pay any attention to it at all?
Though all be dead for the moment, Neutral
the DEAD never LIVE, Shocked and the LIVING never DIE. Cool
From LIGHT to LIGHT, Smile we are TRANSFORMED Very Happy into his IMAGE, Cool
while they remain IMAGES Neutral of the DARKNESS Confused of the MIND... Cool

Quote:
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
Who is to say it is all summed up in the Bible? the Bible even says it isn't at the end...and says all of God's words can not be summed into one book...God's words are ongoing...

No doubt, all of god's words are not collected in the bible. I'm sure there are some celestial shopping lists that didn't even make it into the apocryphal books. But that's just a conversion error. To maintain that all of the bible contains god's words is not the same thing as saying all of god's words are contained in the bible.
GOD"S WORDS have been, are being, and forever will be MANIFEST.

It is a mystery, we shall not all sleep, but all will be changed.

The LAW and the PROPHETS were until the MESSIAH was CUT OFF, at the end of the 69th week.

Since then MAN has been LEFT to THEMSELVES, Neutral and the INFLUENCE of the DARKNESS of the MIND of SATAN, Confused to CHOOSE to do GOOD or EVIL, Twisted Evil to PERFECT, Smile or to DESTROY Sad by reason of the DESTROYER of the MIND, Shocked REALITY as we have come to KNOW IT, Very Happy or be ONE WITH. Cool



eurocelticyankee
 
  1  
Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2012 07:08 pm
@voiceindarkness,
VERBAL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RaVyLFRFk0
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/13/2021 at 07:31:30