Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2011 11:30 am
I'm trying to find my father I have his full name, ssn,2 pervious addresses.He used to pay child support to my until I turned 19.I live in FL and he lives in NJ.I don't trust these sites that you have to pay for. Did that once and I never got what I ordered.Does anyone know any thing I could do to contact him thats free.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,392 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2011 05:36 pm
Have you tried the telephone directorys in his State?

I know some paid sites are bogus, but don't give up, I imagine if he paid child support he would be over the moon to re-connect with you.

0 Replies

Related Topics

  1. Forums
  2. » how to find my father??????
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 08/12/2020 at 03:46:49