Eastern dating?

Relay

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 05:09 am
I have met a wonderful woman from Eastern Europe and i want to hear if it is anyone else here who have experience from this field of dating and and relationship with one from Eastern Europe or former Russian countries?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,021 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 05:48 am
I don't want to rain on your parade at all. Just tread slowly and carefully.
0 Replies

Relay

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 05:55 am
Wilso wrote:
I don't want to rain on your parade at all. Just tread slowly and carefully.
and that means??
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 05:58 am
There's been a few horror stories of guys importing girls from these places. Someone told me recently (I can't remember who-may have been Margo) of a guy who brought out a lady who turned out to be married to a Russian mafia mobster. That's obviously not always the case, and I'm sure there's plenty who are genuine. so as I said, just go slowly and carefully. don't dive in blind.
0 Replies

Relay

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 06:05 am
Wilso wrote:
There's been a few horror stories of guys importing girls from these places. Someone told me recently (I can't remember who-may have been Margo) of a guy who brought out a lady who turned out to be married to a Russian mafia mobster. That's obviously not always the case, and I'm sure there's plenty who are genuine. so as I said, just go slowly and carefully. don't dive in blind.
i can describe more in detail

It started when i saw her profile in a dating site she was online at that moment too. I wrote an answer to her description of the kind of guy she liked to meet. She replied to me in a short while. And answered well why not my email is **** so i started to write her and this was in late Nov last year. And we keep the contact and i like her more and more. I have phoned her too and we seem to have things in common. She plan to come to Sweden this summer. And i hope it will be great.

I started this thread just to get tips and advices from people with similar experiences of found their girl from former Eastern Europe. This is not trafficking im talking about.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 06:06 am
I hope it all works out.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 06:09 am
I had dinner tonight with a lady I met on an internet site. We're going to go out again. I don't know how far it'll go.
0 Replies

Relay

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 06:12 am
Wilso wrote:
I had dinner tonight with a lady I met on an internet site. We're going to go out again. I don't know how far it'll go.

Good luck and wich dating site (want to take a look)
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 02:08 pm
www.rsvp.com.au
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 02:15 pm
Last time I purchased a mail order bride(from Russia), they didn't punch holes in the packing box, and she suffocated on the way over. Oh well.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 02:36 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Last time I purchased a mail order bride(from Russia), they didn't punch holes in the packing box, and she suffocated on the way over. Oh well.

Well, serves you right for using sea-mail. If you'd shelled out a coupla more bucks for her to catch the train to Vladiostok, she could have walked across Northern America (Alaska to East Coast) and been in Boston around 2017.
0 Replies