Hyundai Sonata

Izzie

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 03:55 pm
@MMarciano,
MMarciano wrote:

Cuando veo la cara no, no es una cosa que me gustaría cambiar, porque su increíble la manera que lo son. Wink

actually, it reads to me something like... your son has incredibly good manners...

so ignore my advice above - heh heh!

(really need a proper translation as I'm too tired to babelfish)
Ragman

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 04:14 pm
@Izzie,
{translation from Google translator}:

"When I see your face ... no, not one thing I would change, because its amazing the way they are."

Spanish word for the English word son is hijo.
Izzie

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 04:21 pm
@Ragman,
Thanks Ragman Very Happy

I got this
Quote:
When I see the face no, it is not a thing that I would like to change, because its incredible way that is it.

well, that's too cute... JC - go hug yer fella!

young lurveeeeeeee... that's happy Razz
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 04:28 pm
@Izzie,
Izzie he's hard enough to understand when he's speaking english lol Smile
Izzie

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 04:45 pm
@jcboy,
Well, if he's gonna be sexy JC.... M, you go right ahead in any language you like Smile

It's nice to see you both happy and excited about your future.

JC - there's a great little book called Don't Sweat The Small Stuff" - pretty useful and quite a giggle when you realise, some crahp is just soooooooooo unimportant in the bigger picture. Dayum, wrong thread again!

Later boyz - it's nearly midnight and my pumpkin coach has 15 mins before it changes and I have mice running around - now... did I remember to glue the glass slipper on this time! Wink Cinders must return from the ball!!!

G'nite USA xx
jcboy

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 04:46 pm
@Izzie,
Thanks for the tip I've heard of that book somewhere, have a good night! Smile
Ragman

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 05:31 pm
@jcboy,
Hey, JCboy. congrats on new car and having a new child in your life. BTW, you said you've gotten your new car windows tinted. You're relatively local to me (I'm in Sarasota). If you don't mind my asking, how much did it cost and what is the name of the business that did the tinting? I'm going to have my SUV windows tinted and I need to check things out around the area (within a radius of an hour's drive). I've got the name of one business up in Clearwater
jcboy

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 05:37 pm
@Ragman,
Thank you, wow Sarasota! we are neighbors! Smile I used Window Kote of St Petersburg 3801 16th St N. They charged me 190.00 and it has a lifetime guarantee. I asked several people I know and they all said to take it there, they did a nice job, I was happy with them.
jcboy

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 05:59 pm
@Ragman,
Sarasota is really a nice cute town. We took the boy to the Sarasota Jungle Garden and he loved it. Especially the bird show. I’ve only been there a few times, another time for their gay pride festival, kind of small but nice. A friend of mine told me they had an Amish bakery downtown, but I was never able to find it.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 06:20 pm
@jcboy,
I know a little spanish but not all so much, am fine with bits at a time., can understand some newpaper paragraphs or get them entirely wrong. I'm reading Cormac McCarthy's Cities of the Plain, some of the conversations in spanish. McCarthy does not pander to dullards... which means I've spent some time figuring stuff out.

I get most of it and look up stuff once in a while. So I'm a semi dullard, sort of like a semifreddo..
jcboy

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 06:27 pm
@ossobuco,
I can understand quite a bit of Spanish but I don’t speak it very well. It’s so cute, Marco’s son said he is going to teach me Spanish. This little boy speaks English and Spanish fluently. I am amazed how smart he is.
Ragman

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 06:30 pm
@jcboy,
Thanks, neighbor. I've been meaning to say hi to you since you came online. Here's my belated greeting but welcome to A2K. I've been a participant here since 2002, back when it started up. Also been a member on the prior forum when were called Abuzz since around 1999 .

Is you windoqw tinting system called Sun-tech coating? The tinting company in S. Clearwater (Accessories RV) has a lifetime guaranty with a coast-to-coast coverage with Sun-tech. No idea how many installation places that use that system, but I'll check that out on Google. Does that sound right...this Sun-tech coating?
jcboy

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 06:48 pm
@Ragman,
hmm never heard of sun tech, I just looked at the paperwork and it says Solar Window Film, might be the same. If you get over to St. Pete let me know, we can have a martini at the Vinoy downtown Smile
chai2

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 06:50 pm
@jcboy,
oh man. I'll bet you'll be having oysters too.

I miss all the good stuff.
jcboy

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 06:59 pm
@chai2,
Haha not sure they have oysters there but they do have great calamari Wink
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 07:22 pm
@jcboy,
Thanks for the invite. I'll keep that in mind, as I will be visiting St. Pete area soon over to Bay Pines Veteran's Hospital to pick up some records.

Do you mean Vinnoy Rennaisance? At the Marriott?

I looked it up further. That automotive film mfr is called Sun Tek. I read further and the better films contain a metalic and/or ceramic coating that block the heat but do not block GPS and/or cell phone signnals. And the price of $180 - $190 is about the going price. No bubbling, peeling, fading or discoloration, etc.
roger

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 08:11 pm
@Ragman,
For what it's worth, I had my glass tinted in 2003 by an outfit called California Gold. I think they're a national chain, and I recommend them highly, though I expect the skill of the person doing the job has much to do with the longevity.

Mine cost $250.00, and hasn't developed a single flaw. That's four side windows, rear window, and strip at top of windshield. Find out what level of tint is allowed in Florida, and go for the max.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 11:41 pm
@Ragman,
I would hope you guys could meet but can imagine it being stupidly uncomfortable, not re sexuality, I know that's not a stopper, but re personality, as you are very different.

Just pretend I'm there and play whack-a-loon.. you'll get along.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 11:49 pm
@jcboy,
Best time to learn, at his age.

0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2011 03:16 am
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

Just pretend I'm there and play whack-a-loon.. you'll get along.

ha, Osso - you do make me laugh! Very Happy ((((Osso))))
0 Replies