I NEED SUM F'N ADVICE! What DO I DO?

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2011 10:35 pm
My dads a alcoholic and my moms a slut. A real slut she's a fucken stripper. My dads been drinkin for a long time and its fuicked up his liver. He could die anyday now but his dumbass is still drinkin. My moms a bith and she's never home. When she is she just makes dad drink mor.

Earlier today I was fuckin dis girl and my dad walked in. He was drunk and sayin stupid ****. It was fuckn embarassin an I didn't even get to finish. I told my girl to walk home and me and my dad started fightin. He was punchin my in my ribs and chest so I took da whiskey bottle out his hand and hit him in the fast wit it. Then I just started punchin him. I was soo tired of his ****. I stopped hittin em and he kinda slid back ahgainst the wall and he was bleedin. He started cryin and I was shocked so I ran

I jus kept runnin. I never went back. Its been hrs. I'm at my gf house, I snuck in. I'm scared my dad gon press charges. I'm 15 and I dnt wanna go bck to juevenile detension or jail. Its all the same ****.

Wat da **** do I do? I can't stay here foreva
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,155 • Replies: 20
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2011 10:43 pm
@DoubleA-Ron,
You could start with talking straight to us.

Assuming this is all true, which I might, turn yourself in and get a lawyer via the system, but in the meantime be quiet, let the attorney speak for you.

Given your thing for hurling insults - please try to not do that around officials.

DoubleA-Ron wrote:

My dads a alcoholic and my moms a slut. A real slut she's a fucken stripper. My dads been drinkin for a long time and its fuicked up his liver. He could die anyday now but his dumbass is still drinkin. My moms a bith and she's never home. When she is she just makes dad drink mor.

Earlier today I was fuckin dis girl and my dad walked in. He was drunk and sayin stupid ****. It was fuckn embarassin an I didn't even get to finish. I told my girl to walk home and me and my dad started fightin. He was punchin my in my ribs and chest so I took da whiskey bottle out his hand and hit him in the fast wit it. Then I just started punchin him. I was soo tired of his ****. I stopped hittin em and he kinda slid back ahgainst the wall and he was bleedin. He started cryin and I was shocked so I ran

I jus kept runnin. I never went back. Its been hrs. I'm at my gf house, I snuck in. I'm scared my dad gon press charges. I'm 15 and I dnt wanna go bck to juevenile detension or jail. Its all the same ****.

Wat da **** do I do? I can't stay here foreva
DoubleA-Ron

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2011 10:56 pm
@ossobuco,
Hell No! Didn't I say I dn't wanna go back to juve?! Why da **** would I turn myself in? And how da hell I get a lawyer? I'm fuckin broke! My mom works at da fuckin strip club! We aint got a lot of money
ossobuco

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2011 11:03 pm
@DoubleA-Ron,
The courts provide you with a lawyer, and, given your circumstances may provide other fuckwits - sorry, advisors.

I'm no fan of the way things are, I have my own rage about courts, re my family. That's just my advice for now.

I don't know that my advice is the best, others here on a2k may have more useful things to say.

On turning yourself in, I think that can be a plus in the system, but I don't know.
(don't trust me, but then you don't already)
DoubleA-Ron

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2011 11:08 pm
@ossobuco,
I'm not turnin myself in. U'vbe neva been to juve. If dey want me dey can cum find me. And thanxs I guess. Wateva. **** off
ossobuco

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2011 11:14 pm
@DoubleA-Ron,
No, I haven't been to juve myself. I've read Carcaterra (Sleepers) though.

Well, never mind that, I haven't experienced what you have. But many of us at a2k have been through a lot, one way or another.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2011 11:34 pm
@ossobuco,
One more post, late here.

I think it can be legally smarter to turn yourself in. I think your circumstances are explainable BY AN ATTORNEY. If you do that, ask for an attorney, possibly repeatedly and keep your fat mouth shut otherwise.

I know you like to talk, but then is when to be quiet.

or, is there Legal Aid in your area?
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2011 04:50 pm
@DoubleA-Ron,
You're a mess, and I just put you in ignore so don't bother responding because I won't see it Wink
Eva

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2011 05:21 pm
@jcboy,
Very good idea, jcboy! I've read enough. <click>
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2011 05:51 pm
I doubt very much your dad will press charges. I understand that you don't want to go to juvy, and you probably won't (from hitting your dad).

Sounds like a very unhappy family. Are you still attending school or have you dropped out? If you've dropped out, are you working? What are you doing with yourself all day?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2011 06:17 pm
@DoubleA-Ron,
DoubleA-Ron wrote:

And thanxs I guess. Wateva. **** off

sounds like you need a good ass kicking frankly..

**** off? to someone who has experience and knows how it will work?

youre a damn idiot. Grow the hell up.
thack45

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2011 06:26 pm
Sadly, I don't think our old pal A-Ron is coming back. He had 28 concise posts, all spanning two and a half hours. Troubled? Probably. Actually seeking insightful help? Not yet. Godspeed young A-Ron. Godspeed...
DDAAron15

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2011 06:42 pm
@thack45,
**** U! Asshole! Im ******* back! Bastard!
jcboy

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2011 06:43 pm
If this kid is for real and what he says it true he and his family belong on the Jerry Springer Show. It’s sad to think it could be true.
DDAAron15

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2011 06:44 pm
@shewolfnm,
Ur fucken hot! Even dough ur a bitch! Ur a hot bitch! How old r u?
DDAAron15

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2011 06:44 pm
@jcboy,
**** u! Leas I aint no fag!
jcboy

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2011 06:46 pm
@DDAAron15,
And I'm thankful for that, I run into enough nasty looking trolls. Smile
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2011 07:58 pm
It all sounds like an exercise in writing dialect for a writer's workshop. He is probably a white guy from Davenport Iowa.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2011 08:01 pm
@DDAAron15,
DDAAron15 wrote:

Ur fucken hot! Even dough ur a bitch! Ur a hot bitch! How old r u?

Hay!
Watch it bud, that's MY fucken hot bitch!
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2011 09:59 pm
@DDAAron15,
Ya can't keep a bad troll down. Smile

... unless he's banned.

Let's keep him. Trolls can be fun. Smile
0 Replies