Notice there's tons of interspecies relationships in media today?

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2021 03:55 pm
I mean like in Bojack Horseman (anthro with different ones or with humans, Wolf Children (the parents of the title hybrid kids in that Japanese animated fantasy being a human woman and a wolfman), Doctor Who (Vastra and Jenny plus different aliens with different ones), Regular Show (a mole person and a raccoon person to all the way to a bird woman with a human man who are Marget's parents), Hatton Slayden's artworks, Mass Effect, Zelda (Link an elf with fish women), Shape of Water etc.

I think it's nice it's now mainstream and all as they were rare in stuff like the 1987 to 1990 Beauty and the Beast series with Ron Perlman (remember that?) , Roger Rabbit, Mighty Mouse New Adventures series (a human man married to a mouse woman), Star Trek (aliens with different ones plus with humans), Amitage III (Cyborg and human) and so on.

Anthros, extraterrestrials, mutants, cyborgs/androids, magical creature folk are people whoa re different

Afterall in stories anthros (animal humanoid people),
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 691 • Replies: 3
No top replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2021 04:17 pm
@Johnspartan1981,
Nothing new.

Greek mythology, The Bible, celtic stories, ancient literature is full of interspecies relationships.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2021 04:24 pm
@maxdancona,
Then there is Narnia and Lord of the Rings... Piers Anthony, Beatrix Potter, HP Lovecraft.
Johnspartan1981

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2021 04:39 pm
@maxdancona,
That too.

Prince Lir in The Last Unicorn book/movie did once said when he found out who Lady Amalthea's true identity is and said "Unicorn, mermaid, sorceress, vampire, werewolf, gargoyle, gorgon, genie..no name you can give her would surprise or frighten me, i love whom i love" and you know what he meant?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Notice there's tons of interspecies relationships in media today?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 04:17:03