Im a guy. How to grow breasts naturally?

Ceili

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 04:58 pm
@Doctorfeelgood,
Well, Dr....
Most of us aren't Doctors and what the hell do you expect. Anyone could find out the information you said by doing a simple google search or perhaps by going to a doctor. Do you really feel good or are you completely without a sense of humour?
Irresponsibility is when people with no medical degrees give medical advice to people... Or at least that is what the big sign in my doctors office says. I'd say you're either not a doctor or you're an ignorant person trying to pass themselves as one.
Next. Go sneer at more complete strangers..
0 Replies

Sissyboy

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2012 01:34 pm
@Priyadharsini,
First let me say that you are a very luck man. I wish my wife would enjoy seeing me with breasts and wearing bras. Just think of the great times you will have on ladies night out. I have been growing my breasts naturally for the last six months by using a combination of natural herbs ( Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto, Wild Yam and Fennel) as well as bovine ovary extracts ( Symplex F). I started out flat ( not even pecks) and now I'm a bouncy B cup. My goal is a firm C which I hope to reach by years end.
You shoukd see how good the look in a underbust corset. Once you start you wont be able to stop
0 Replies

whatiam

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2012 06:37 am
may be your wife is a bi. who likes girls too. so if you really want it you can have them. but ask your self first, what you really need to do
0 Replies

IanBrianna

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2013 05:05 pm
@Priyadharsini,
Pueraria mirifica. An herb from Thailand. Take 3 capsules per day with food. Takes a few months, but you will see results.
0 Replies

IanBrianna

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2013 05:06 pm
@Ragman,
Ignorance is always ready to jump in with an answer.
0 Replies

miguelR

Reply Wed 6 Mar, 2013 10:09 am
@Priyadharsini,
I am a man and I have 38c breast now loving and living life to the fullest! Thanks to herbs and gels.
0 Replies

RazorRick

Reply Wed 11 Nov, 2015 02:14 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman I believe you may want to retract that statement! It is not only humanly possible it is easy to do with someone who monitors your different hormone levels, checking liver, and kidneys as well. An endocrinologist is who you would have to see to make it really safe. I know, because I am a male, married with nice "C" breasts. I never mention this, because I am a private person. Do your research before you make such a claim.
0 Replies