The Contour Ab Belt

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2011 06:31 am
So because of my neck and back problems one thing I can no longer do is sit ups or crunches, I get immediately dizzy and nauseous. My PT seems to think this is unfortunately a permanent thing. Although I am improving and getting back in shape at a pretty fast rate, (muscle memory) I have to face some limitations from age and the damage I've done to myself with so much high impact performing.

So anyway, I bought a Contour Ab Belt, one of the two EMS belts professionally approved and given many many top reviews from all over the place.

It is awesome. I am seeing and feeling almost immediate results and I'm not even at 50% intensity with it yet. The feeling of the electricity takes a few uses to acclinate to (when I first turned it on it felt like a mild electric shock) but you get used to it quickly if you're not a pussy. It expands and contracts ALL the upper and lower abs and you really CAN put it on and go about your business in the house. It is also at higher intensities said to work the obliques and I believe at 50% intensity I will begin to feel that as well.

Here's the thing. People who buy it and say it doesn't work and they get no results are generally those who think it's a magic pill and they really CAN continue to eat those pork rinds with sour cream while sitting on their ass and not doing any cardio. Idiotic. It's a VERY efficient tool, but just as you have more than one tool in your regular tool box, you must have other tools in your personal tool box in order to put everything together. Cardio, diet, some weights and DISCIPLINE AND DETERMINATION will get you the results you want.

Although there is certainly an amount of vanity at work here my main concern is staying youthful and healthy in appearance because I compete in youth market, and also because I need stamina to do what I do (as do we all) and good health is so vital to achieving ANY other goals you have both personally and professionally.

For instance, see how I'm rambling and talking away here? Without stamina, the return of my good health and determination I would have never completed my home meth lab. Mr. Green

Seriously, I recommend this product highly if you're going to use it as an enhancer to a healthy regimen and or you can't for some reason do the crunches and sit ups.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,034 • Replies: 0
No top replies