Martian water went to comets

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 03:12 am
Just as numerous Martian rocks and fossils were displaced into the space and formed the Asteroid Belt and meteorites ( Edit [Moderator]: Link removed ), a portion of the water on Mars were displaced into the space and formed dirty ice around comets. The theory goes as follows:

1. When heavy rocks/fossils could somehow be moved to the space to form the asteroid belt, it is not strange that water could also be displaced together with solid sediments into the space and formed dirty ice of comets.

2. There are quite a few meteorites that came from comets. Those meteorites have been found to contain fossilized cells of Martian origin (note 1).
So, the dirty ice around the comets should have also originated from Mars.

Note 1: The following articles describe meteorites coming from comets and containing Martian fossils:
1. 1. http://journalofcosmology.com/Life100.html

2. Edit [Moderator]: Link removed

3. Edit [Moderator]: Link removed

4. http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1104/1104.1314.pdf
5. Edit [Moderator]: Link removed
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,321 • Replies: 15
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 04:02 am
@bewildered,
Quote:
Just as numerous Martian rocks and fossils were displaced into the space

If you "buy" this initial piece of bullshit, then the rest of your "Theory" is easier to swallow.

In science a theory is not a wiild ass speculation like this. A theory is an organizing structure that coalesces a detaliled explanation for some phenomenon. And a scientific theory is also loaded with supporting facts and evidennce, a thing that you seem to be short of.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 04:24 am
Rather reminiscent of Velikovsky. Although in fairness, Velikovsky was attempting to explain known conditions, as opposed to to just making it up wholesale.
farmerman

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 04:41 am
@Setanta,
Velikovsky was trying to pay for a house in the HAmptons, bewildered is just a fuckin nut.
Setanta

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 04:43 am
@farmerman,
I did laugh aloud at that one . . .
farmerman

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 05:00 am
@Setanta,
This guy is scary. He seems to have a tenuous hold on reality at best.
Setanta

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 05:04 am
@farmerman,
I make no claims to expertise about morbid psychological conditions--however, it seems to me that when someone expends so much energy on a mania for which there is no substatiation, he or she is treading in the shadows of dangerous obsession. I don't say this joker hurts others, but he may be hurting himself.
farmerman

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 05:06 am
@Setanta,
I try not tp piss him off too much, he may work for the Postal Service
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 07:08 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
This guy is scary. He seems to have a tenuous hold on reality at best.

He seems to have a lot of time to post this stuff all over the Internet. CNN iReports and such. Very odd. But in some ways not much crazier than some of Gunga's stuff.
farmerman

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 07:16 am
@rosborne979,
Well, that may be true, but gunga hasnt posted much besides political diatribe recently. His attempts at science humor have been absent and missed.

I remember the IKA stones
rosborne979

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 07:20 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
I remember the IKA stones

Yeh, the ICA stones and the petroglyphs. But lately he tried to breath life back into the old "Phobos is an ancient space ship" idiocy. And he still thinks there are ancient structures on Mars from mysterious aliens.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2011 06:32 am
Mysterious aliens . . . is that like those Russian and Cuban gangsters who began showing up about 20 years ago?
izzythepush

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2011 06:56 am
@Setanta,
I think you're both being very silly and not giving any serious thought to scientific consideration. Of course there's water on Mars and Jupiter. If there wasn't we wouldn't have any rain. Duh!
farmerman

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2011 08:46 am
@izzythepush,
I think were gonna need a bigger boat.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2011 09:23 am
@farmerman,
We're going to need a bigger umbrella.
farmerman

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2011 09:30 am
@izzythepush,
maybe longer hip waders