Don't you hate it when...

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2011 04:09 am
What?

Don't you hate it when...your parents yell at you for something stupid and you get mad at them and then they ask "Are you getting smart with me? Do you have an attitude?" and your thinking to yourself "No, I didn't have an attitude but you had an attitude with me, so now I have an attitude!". HaHaHa! My dad does that all the time!

Don't you hate it when....you've been waiting to go to that party for months and at the last minute it's cancelled?!

Don't you hate it when....you see those sad little animal commercials on TV with the abused dogs and cats and you want to help them all and take them all home but you know can't because you don't have the money.

Don't you hate it when...you finally get the new iPhone and the next week a newer iPhone comes out!

Don't you hate it when...you tell your bestfriend how much you like this guy that lives in your neighborhood and she goes behind your back and dates him when she knows that you like him?

Don't you hate it when...your sister tells you something really mean and you want to be soo mad at her but all you feel is really sad because you love her and she really hurt your feelings?

What do you hate?

wayne

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2011 04:21 am
....when you see an empty checkout line and before you can get there, someone shoots out of aisle 12 with an overflowing cart and beats you to it.

...when you're wearing sandals and you get a sandbur in your toe.

....when there's only enough juice left for half a glass.

......when you thought you'd never live long enough to get ear hair, but you did.
Fido

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2011 05:44 am
@GracieGirl,
I hate hate... People are way too inclined toward the use of the word, especially my daughter who has her issues...Most hate seen for what it is, is the flip side of fear... What my child is saying, and what many are saying is an extreme of annoyance, but the word: hate, seems so convenient... To those who have ever experienced hate, from either end, to be annoyed, to be hurt, to be angered, to be let down, to be depressed, to be disgusted has nothing to do with hate, and yet people say hate... It is all miscommunication which is a waste of life and time and robs everyone of what they need to know to help or fix the problem...
wayne

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2011 05:49 am
...people hafta be a wet blanket.
Fido

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2011 05:58 am
@wayne,
wayne wrote:

...people hafta be a wet blanket.
Not true... Every party needs a pooper, and that is the only way I will get invited...

Besides; what sort of party can be dedicated to hate besides the republican party...
0 Replies

hamilton

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2011 09:28 am
@GracieGirl,
I just hate.
GracieGirl

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2011 10:54 am
@hamilton,
Why? You can't hate everything?
hamilton

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2011 10:55 am
@GracieGirl,
no. i dont hate everything...
i just hate!
grrrrr... Evil or Very Mad
GracieGirl

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2011 10:57 am
@hamilton,
HaHa! No you don't! Meow..... Razz

Ps: How'd ya get the devil face?! Awesome!
hamilton

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2011 10:58 am
@GracieGirl,
when you're typing a post, above the box there are green words saying open bbcode editor. look for emoticons.
GracieGirl

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2011 11:03 am
@wayne,
HaHa! Very Happy
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2011 11:04 am
@Fido,
I hate hate to. Hate puts me in a bad mood.

Hey you know alot about people and life and stuff.
hamilton

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2011 11:06 am
@GracieGirl,
he makes alot of it up, and some things make no sense. but he is purdy smart...
stick around, and you'll see.
GracieGirl

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2011 11:09 am
@hamilton,
Oh! Thanks! I never noticed that! Very Happy Laughing Smile Wink Rolling Eyes Laughing Mr. Green Drunk

HaHa!!!!

Thanks, your cool. I must not be one of the things you hate! HaHa! Mr. Green Wink
hamilton

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2011 11:12 am
@GracieGirl,
be happy.
be very very happy.
and relieved. now laugh.
GracieGirl

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2011 11:14 am
@hamilton,
Okay! Lots of Laughs!

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Mr. Green Mr. Green
hamilton

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2011 11:15 am
@GracieGirl,
good job.
GracieGirl

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2011 11:18 am
@hamilton,
Haha! Thanks! Mr. Green
hamilton

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2011 11:20 am
@GracieGirl,
im glad you know how to use lots and lots of emoticons...
GracieGirl

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2011 11:25 am
@hamilton,
HAHA! Me too!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Wink Wink Laughing Cool Exclamation Mr. Green Laughing Mad Razz Mr. Green Mr. Green

My favorite is Mr Green! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
0 Replies