mesquite

Tue 16 Nov, 2004 11:40 pm
Cyanure wrote:
mesquite, this rubbish has nothing to do with the Islamic Law and has no Qur'anic base. People tend to legalize their tribal behaviors by saying it's the Islamic law.
The Islamic Law is based on the Noble Qur'an detailed in the authentic prophet sayings. The only Authentic source in Islam is the Noble Qur'an. The Sunna contains tons of rubbish written and inserted during the Ummayad and Abbasid era. The holy prophet warned us about this issue.
Any saying that condradicts the Noble Qur'an should be rejected. The only acceptable sayings are only those that agree with the Noble Qur'an.
You can read more about this here:
http://www.answering-ansar.org/answers/creed_of_shia_explained/en/chap2.php

Cyanure, thanks for the link, but that only shows that Shi'a do not honor some of the hadith, Sahih Bukhari. I did think it was interesting that the reason given was that a "rational mind could not accept it". That pretty much sums up my feelings for religion period.

Of the world's 2 billion muslims, what portion would you say agree with your opinion of Islamic law? Do you consider Iran with it's Shi'a theocracy as being progressive on women's rights?
0 Replies

Cyanure

Wed 17 Nov, 2004 05:52 am
Hi mesquite
Yes we do not honor any of these rubbish books.
Those books were written 200 years after Muhammad death under the political influence of Abbasid rulers. They wrote many fabricated mythical stories and sayings in order to justify their shameful actions then link it to Islam and the prophet. One has to read the Islamic history to know the truth.
People tend to mix their traditions with real Islamic Law to legalize their actions.
And please do not mix what people do even in Iran with what the scripture says. There is huge valley between those 2.
0 Replies

dauer

Wed 17 Nov, 2004 10:33 am
Cyanure, if you do not follow the Hadith, what do you consider to be the religious importance of Jerusalem? I may be wrong as I don't know much about Islam, but isn't Muhammad's traveling there and ascension mentioned in the Hadith?

Dauer
0 Replies

Cyanure

Wed 17 Nov, 2004 11:48 am
Hi dauer
I didn't deny the hadiths, I denied the rubbish found in some hadiths.
There is a clear rule to follow when quoting the hadith:
Any hadith that contradicts the Noble Qur'an should be rejected. The Noble Qur'an should judge the hadith credibility and not the opposite.

And one thing to remember that Islam believe in all God prophets. And what is sacred for anyone of them is sacred in Islam. What is sacred for Abraham, Isaac, Moses, Jesus... is also sacred for us.

Muhammad traveling and ascension is mentioned in the Noble Qur'an 17:1.
0 Replies

and 1 moves2

Sat 20 Nov, 2004 01:00 am
PPL!!!
THIS IS COMMON SENCE!! GOD!!
GOD IS DISPLAYING SIGNS AROUND THE WORLD! THE BIGGEST OF ALL IS THE QURAAN! JUST READ IT AND UNDERSTAND IT!! BESIDES THAT, THE TREE THATS DOING RUKUU TOWARDS THE KAABA IS A PHENOMENON. think about it. It was also found by a muslim..wow how awkward!!!??! Not!
NASAA (the space ship) displayed a picture from space showing the skies spelling the name ALLAH (God in Arabic). Not only that, people found the name Allah in fruits! Our hands have arabic numbers on them. If u add them together it'll come up to 99. Allah has 99 names.
No go ahead..say its all luck..u guys just cant help it.
Snap out of it and focus!
0 Replies

Isha

Sat 20 Nov, 2004 01:30 am
When did NASAA display this picture..is there a website on it?

What about the Arabic numbers on our hands?

Now for the Catholics who keep seeing visions of Mary from the sky to their pancakes....what about them? Do you think their visions are really demonic deceit?

Whose visions are real? The Muslims or the Catholics?

By the way...I'm not a Catholic.

Question
0 Replies

Maysun

Tue 30 Nov, 2004 04:48 am
I am a muslim - I just have to say Qkid, I admire your perseverance to prove it. The biggest miracle God gave us indeed is "Qu'ran". Its a book of Law, of History and what you might call an "Oracle". Every single word of Quran is a miracle. Let me do some research and come up with supporting evidence.

And I agree with Cynasure, Hadiths have been tainted so much, that it is indeed not something we believe as we believe in Quran.
0 Replies

air islam

Tue 2 Aug, 2005 03:56 pm
reply to that moran who claimed that bible has 50,000 errors
it's not the bible, it's your brain mr.islam
how could God let his words be changed or make any errors ??? why are you saying that God can not protect his books ??? and then why would He make a new Book "Koran" !!! what reson? do you believe that God desided in the end to make a new book to be the final ?!!! now would that make since to you ?!!
i believe you should accually read the Bible before you talk about it.
the Judge always listen to both sides before he makes his decision.
same as for the Cop & NORMAL PEOPLE....
so you better look through the bible first because it is the Source & It came before.
0 Replies

muslim1

Wed 3 Aug, 2005 04:01 am
Quote:
how could God let his words be changed or make any errors ??? why are you saying that God can not protect his books ??? and then why would He make a new Book "Koran" !!! what reson? do you believe that God desided in the end to make a new book to be the final ?!!! now would that make since to you ?!!
i believe you should accually read the Bible before you talk about it.

It is an article of faith for every Muslim to believe in all the Prophets of God (Allah in Arabic) and all revelations of God (Allah). However, the present day Bible has the first five books of the Old Testament attributed to Moses (peace be upon him) and the Psalms attributed to David (peace be upon him). Moreover the New Testament or the four Gospels of the New Testament are not the Taurah, the Zaboor or the Injeel, which the Qur'an refers to. These books of the present day Bible may partly contain the word of God but these books are certainly not the exact, accurate and complete revelations given to the prophets.

But why those previous revelations were not completely preserved?

Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) was not sent to the whole world, but only to the children of Israel.
In fact, God says in the Holy Qur'an 3:49 "And (appoint him) an apostle to the Children of Israel"

I'll also quote from your own Bible:

Matthew 15:24 "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel"

Matthew 10:5-6 "Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

Acts 11:19 "Now they which were scattered abroad upon the persecution that arose about Stephen travelled as far as Phenice, and Cyprus, and Antioch, preaching the word to none but unto the Jews only."

On the other hand Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) was sent to the whole worlds:
"We sent thee not, but as a Mercy for all creatures" Holy Qur'an 21:107

So God almighty promises to save his word which is meant for the whole of humanity (that is the Holy Qur'an).
0 Replies

Wilso

Sun 7 Aug, 2005 01:25 am
The bible, the Quran, the Torah-none of them were written by god. They were written by flesh and blood HUMAN BEINGS.

These threads are a wonderful example of what happens when people abandon rational thought and logic. Let's hope that one day people snap out of this ridiculous mass delusion and their idiotic ancient superstitions.
0 Replies

QKid

Sun 7 Aug, 2005 06:44 am
I agree WILSO, people like you should be more RATIONAL. You do this all the time. Instead of commenting on the issues of the thread, you just come along and bash people. Real RATIONAL Wilso. I remember a few months back on some thread you kept doing that. And I was asking you a question and you never answered it. I even called you out. But no, the RATIONAL Wilso just talked about things which had nothing to do with the post. Just BASH BASH BASH.

Just like you did right here again. Where Air Islam posed some questions and Muslim1 answered them, then you ofcourse did not say anything related to the topic as usual. I been real busy with schoolwork the past few months, oh wait, that had nothing to do with the topic being discussed on this thread. I am RATIONAL, yes!!! This is not a BASH. More like a reality check. Peace out hommie.
0 Replies

Wilso

Mon 8 Aug, 2005 02:44 am
You know what pal. I'm tired of tolerance. I'm tired of tolerating muslims while they blow up buses and trains and airplanes. I'm tired of tolerating Israeli's while shoot pregnant palestinian women. I'm tired of tolerating christians while they blow up abortion clinics, murder homosexuals and then protest at their funerals.

Basically, I'm tired and fed up with the whole lot of you!
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Mon 8 Aug, 2005 03:51 am
Wilso wrote:
You know what pal. I'm tired of tolerance. I'm tired of tolerating muslims while they blow up buses and trains and airplanes. I'm tired of tolerating Israeli's while shoot pregnant palestinian women. I'm tired of tolerating christians while they blow up abortion clinics, murder homosexuals and then protest at their funerals.

Basically, I'm tired and fed up with the whole lot of you!

Couldn't have said that better...or with more passion...myself, Wilso.

Thanks.
0 Replies

Wilso

Mon 8 Aug, 2005 06:42 am
Glad there's still a few of us in the world. (rational people)
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Sat 27 Aug, 2005 12:07 pm
You sum up my sentiments at the moment Wilso.

The latest demand from religionists (who happen to be Muslim) is that an elderly man (86) MUST be kept indefinitely on life support systems despite NO chance of recovery (after heart attack and stroke) because only Allah can take life. The fact that the man was in Pakistan when taken ill, and it was only western medicine that has kept him alive thus far seems to have escaped them.

(Muslims are also demanding state funding for their private religious schools, and a law protecting muslims and islam from criticism...something this rationalist evidence based pragmatic Labour govt will give in to, hoping it will make them less angry about Iraq)
0 Replies

Amigo

Wed 30 Nov, 2005 08:00 pm
dlowan wrote:
What IS that li'l thingy?
Thats my penis. it's a miracle.
0 Replies

muslimman 786

Wed 8 Feb, 2006 06:16 pm
Evil or Very Mad i am very mad at u people tht that is a miracle of god ALLAH(SWT) THE GREATEST OF ALL THE MOST MERCYFUL. OUR LORD HE MAS MADE THAT ORGANISM NOT HUMANS
0 Replies

msolga

Sun 12 Feb, 2006 06:15 am
Shocked
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Sun 12 Feb, 2006 06:23 am
muslimman_786 wrote:
Evil or Very Mad i am very mad at u people tht that is a miracle of god ALLAH(SWT) THE GREATEST OF ALL THE MOST MERCYFUL. OUR LORD HE MAS MADE THAT ORGANISM NOT HUMANS
What are you talking about?
0 Replies

Wilso

Wed 22 Feb, 2006 09:55 am
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
muslimman_786 wrote:
What are you talking about?

Just spewing out the usual worthless garbage.
0 Replies