an overeaction?

Thefool

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2011 05:03 pm
okay I am a gay man, and I met this nice guy online, and he picked me up late at night. I don't really know what we'd planned but anyway I took him somewhere quiet, we went for a walk, sat down on the grass, and we started kissing. We had sex, then he walked me back to his car holding hands and kissing me on the way. when we got back into his car, we talked for a while, and then when we were both back in the mood, we had sex again. He asked me if I just wanted to meet guys for sex, he worded it strangely, his english isn't great (he's foreign) so I said yes. He looked sad, and then I worked out what he'd said and instantly said no. He then traced on my arm with his finger "I want to see you every day" which was so sweet! We then just lay there for about an hour stroking one another. When we got dressed he pulled out his laptop and opened up translator, and wrote out "I like you, your really nice" again sweet! I said I like you too. He took me home and we kissed in his car for a while, I asked if he would like to get to know me, he asked if he could see me tomorrow and I said that I might see him the day after and that I'd text him. We said goodbye, and I text him the following morning twice. Still got no reply at the end of the day and now I'm scared that once again I've been fooled. Perhaps I'm overeacting? He met me at 11pm and we were together until 5am! So perhaps he just slept all day but its really starting to worry me lol.... We may have just had sex but it really hurts me when guys say things they don't mean. Sorry if this all sounds dumb and long, but I'm reletively new to this whole thing... Your thoughts please Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 887 • Replies: 5
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2011 06:53 pm
Yup, you are a fool.

Didn't anyone ever tell you that you don't have sex on the first date?
nucko

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2011 09:42 pm
@Thefool,
Not nessecarily...takes me days to get back to a txt sometimes, even in a similar scenario.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2011 06:37 am
Ye gads - we have a whole generation running their lives by text.

MATURE people communicate in person or - last resort - by phone.

This person had an intimate encounter with an unknown the first time they met. That's a no-no in my book. WAY too fast.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2011 03:00 pm
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:
Didn't anyone ever tell you that you don't have sex on the first date?

If they did, they were grossly misinformed.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2011 03:13 pm
@joefromchicago,
Agree, JoefromChi.
0 Replies