What are some cartoons they should have made but didn't?

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 06:23 am
@izzythepush,
Who is Iron Sun?
izzythepush

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 06:33 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Who is Iron Sun?

From the 'play' about you previously quoted by me.

Quote:
Iron Sun — note the similarity between “Iron Sun” and “Goldman.” I refer not just to the two elements named, but their seeming reversal. The sun, of course, is yellow — or golden. And Iron Man? Iron, like gold, is a metal, and every man has to be someone’s son. Thus: Iron + son, or, rather, its homonym, sun = Iron Sun, a cleverly disguised form of Goldman. Who but a comic-book fan would attempt such convoluted thinking in the service of such laborious word-play?

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 06:54 am
@izzythepush,
You are an IDIOT. You are worrying about some CRAP some GODLESS HEATHENS posted about me on some WEB FORUM/BOARD from 7 YEARS AGO. THAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST- THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NOW.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 06:56 am
@GracieGirl,
GracieGirl wrote:

What am I 5?! I dont watch freaking cartoons! I barely watch tv. Im a reader and I think comic books suck. -Sorry. I cant help you. Im trying to take over your thread. Stop interfering! Laughing

(Yea, Im really bored)

You claim you don't watch cartoons but you posted a video link TO A CARTOON. Wow-hypocrite much?

That video was gay by the way.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 06:58 am
@izzythepush,
YOU are TRYING to DETER from FOCUSING ON MY CARTOONS AND COMICS so BUG THE HELL OFF.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 07:01 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

YOU are TRYING to DETER from FOCUSING ON MY CARTOONS AND COMICS

You're the one doing that. If I'm putting anything off, it's cleaning the kitchen floor, but you refuse to say anything remotely sensible. What can I do?

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 04:25 pm
@izzythepush,
AND YOU ARE RUDE- I DIDN'T SAY YOU COULD CALL ME BY MY FIRST NAME. WE ARE NOT FRIENDS AND WE ARE NOT ON A FIRST NAME BASIS.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 04:45 pm
@JGoldman10,
When I call you by your first name I'm just being friendly, you're the one being rude with all your shouting.
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 07:55 pm
@izzythepush,
And I asked you and Rock to STOP calling me that. We are NOT on a first name basis here.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 12:54 am
@JGoldman10,
Everybody's on a first-name basis here, Mr. Goldman. There are a very few exceptions; people we don't like we usually just refer to as "that shithead, you know who."
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 02:45 am
@Lustig Andrei,
If I wanted to be called by my first name, THEN I WOULD SAY SO.

You should ASK ME IF YOU MAY CALL ME BY MY FIRST NAME. NOT ASKING ME is the EPITOMY OF RUDENESS.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 02:55 am
@JGoldman10,
And calling people uncircumcised Philistines is the height of chumminess?
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 09:04 am
@JGoldman10,
I think McHale's Navy would have made a great cartoon series.
Elroy Carpenter, Tinkerbell, Happy, and all those other men there making life gay and pleasurable for Quinton McHale and Captain Binghamton getting quite irate with jealousy at all the attention being directed towards another.

Or the Jerry Falwell Old Time Gospel Cartoon Hour...what better way to get the message across to young would-be heathens?
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 04:29 pm
McHale's Navy and Hogan's Heroes would have made fun cartoon shows.

Beetle Bailey would have made a fun cartoon series.

Knight Rider could have had a cartoon spin-off.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 06:24 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

Or the Jerry Falwell Old Time Gospel Cartoon Hour...what better way to get the message across to young would-be heathens?

Best suggestion you've made in ages, Sturgis. Then, at least, I could chuckle and even guffaw openly while watching an evangelical show. Now it's kind of embarasing.
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 06:39 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
NO - Jesse Duplantis should have one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Duplantis
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2011 11:25 am
How come they don't give Chris Rock or Chris Tucker their own cartoon show?
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2011 07:54 am
How about Webster?
http://www.sitcomsonline.com/photopost/data/700/3C1WEBSTER.jpg
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2011 11:45 am
@Sturgis,
Why? What would be the point?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2011 12:51 am
Max Headroom should have had a cartoon show:

http://negbox.com/wp-content/uploads/max_headroom.jpg

Bull Shannon, the bald bailiff from Night Court should have had a cartoon spin-off:

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s36/MAvericker/BullfromNightCourt.jpg

Gallagher could have had a cartoon show - they would have to clean it up for TV:
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t306/shakesville/gallagher.jpg