hair

amruth

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2011 08:44 am
my hair is curly rough short , i want to grow my hair faster strong and health sp plz tell me which oil should i put my hair ansd which shampoo and conditioner should be used, day by day my hair is falling toomuch and become grey also. i am using parachute oil and dove shampoo. plz tell me i want to grwo long hair faster before my marriage
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,150 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Fido

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2011 10:46 am
@amruth,
amruth wrote:

my hair is curly rough short , i want to grow my hair faster strong and health sp plz tell me which oil should i put my hair ansd which shampoo and conditioner should be used, day by day my hair is falling toomuch and become grey also. i am using parachute oil and dove shampoo. plz tell me i want to grwo long hair faster before my marriage
Do you know how to keep from losing your hair??? Put a name tag inside your toupe'!!!

Eat good food, lots of protein, and try to keep it clean... Spare yourself the cosmetics... Few of them work... Some hormone products do seem to work for men; but who can tell from the long term effects... I have a lot of hair for a guy my age, all white... I spend little time looking in the mirror and worry little about my appearance... I spend a lot of time with my nose in a book trying to learn as much about the world as I may because it helps me to know the future when I see it...
0 Replies