leg progress table =?

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2011 08:48 pm

blown away = exaggerated away?

Context:

Anonymous 07/23/11(Sat)15:46 No.993943 [Reply]
You know how U2 has been touring around the world, selling out every ******* concert so far? Personally I couldn't give two shits about the band. However! An amazing piece of technology was utilized in their concerts. It's pointless describing, so just go to U2's site, and scroll down to see the concert leg progress table. Click on any concert with the "360 fancam" feature and blown away. Do you realize the ramifications of this?

So how does this relate to you guys? I know, let's play a game! Click on the 360 fancam for St. Louis (July 17) and draw anyone. Anyone at all. This is all for shits and giggles, so I only want you guys to caricature the person you choose, nothing too academic. Then put up your drawing with the picture of the person next to it!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 381 • Replies: 3
No top replies

McTag

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2011 09:23 am
@oristarA,

Quote:
concert leg progress table

list of concerts, in a table (in tabular form) and kept up-to-date wrt. progress.

Quote:
and blown away

I believe this is a mistake.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2011 10:25 am
@oristarA,
Click on any concert with the "360 fancam" feature and be blown away.

Click on any concert with the "360 fancam" feature and blown away is what you'll be.
0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2011 07:16 pm
Got it.
Thank you both.
0 Replies