Do you think about (not lust over mind you) them???

Montana

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 03:47 am
I actually am still in contact with some of them and only one of them is not by choice (my sons father). I talk to them mainly on the computer and it's nice to have been able to stay friends after all these years. There are a few who I haven't seen or heard from since we parted, but it would be nice to see them again.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 09:48 am
Montana, I think today's term is "ma' baby daddy."
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 10:18 am
It's all kind of a big blur to me, but there was this 28 year old nurse when I was 17 who taught me more deviant sexual behavior and fun tricks than I dare even mention, but a LOT of women owe her a debt of gratitude.

Her name was Heidi.

She also taught me that you could put tequila in the bong and then grind up quaaludes and sprinkle them over the hash.

She was amazing. You gotta love those nurturers they make the best lovers and the best health care professionals.
0 Replies

morganwood

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 11:23 am
Thoughts of my ex-wife excluded, I did often have thoughts of my first true love. We bumped into erach other by chance and started exchanging Emails. We had changed so much over the years that the time between messages grew longer and longer until we stopped altogether.

The shame is that the memory was far superior to the reality. I wish we had never gotten in touch again.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 01:07 pm
That's usually the way it goes.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 02:36 pm
Yes, I'm still stalking him!

Seriously tho', there is one I think about occasionally but I would never hook up with him again. He is only for fantasy, not for real life.
0 Replies

jora

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 08:21 pm
I was 17, and he was 28 and my teacher. I DID NOT date him mind you, he was very happily married and would not have been interested in me anyway. I wasn't his type. But he still to this day is the most amazing person I have ever met. He had a love for life and knowledge that was astounding. He was funny, articulate, compassionate, and got along well with everyone that he met. I wish I could have been in his life a little longer, he was truly an inspiration.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 08:39 pm
Yeh sure, I think about them often. Mind you, totally unpredictable which ones I end up thinking much about. Girlfriend of six years, girlfriend of three years - hardly think of them anymore, only when I come across a photo or letter or something. But then there's, like, this girl I never actually even got involved with, who was in love with me back in high school and then I with her ... or this girl I had a ten-day affair with one summer and never saw since ... a girl I had an affair with for a few months, who I still think might have been my most perfect match yet ... or even this girl who was an amazing friend for a year or two, and about whom I only realised much later that I probably had a bit of a crush on her ... those I think of quite regularly. Trippy, that.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 08:46 pm
Makes sense to me, actually, like the ones that you knew so well didn't have as many potentialities... it's the potentialities that get you thinking.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 08:51 pm
My first sexual experience was with Mrs. Palmer and her five slutty daughters. I haven't thought about them much since Gertrude and Matilda entered my life.

But if the need ever arises.... they'll be there for me.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 09:05 pm
What fond memories you have, Gus.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 09:08 pm
Thanks, Lola. Ahhhhh, those were the days.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 09:08 pm
Foul. Just foul.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 09:09 pm
In my case, fowl...just fowl.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 09:09 pm
But enough about me.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 09:10 pm
sozobe wrote:
Makes sense to me, actually, like the ones that you knew so well didn't have as many potentialities... it's the potentialities that get you thinking.

Yeh, "the one that got away" and all that ... still, there's one or two I had short affairs with that I dont really ever think of anymore, too.

One of the trippiest cases is this girl I met some ... thirteen years ago, on a Slovak mountaintop. We had a brief, passionate affair, went home, stayed in touch, met up again a year later and carried on a now-we're-lovers-now-we're-friends kind of affair for a few years, seeing each other every few months (and both with our own partner, mind you, though I switched from one to another in the meantime).

Oh man, was I in love with her, at some time. And she with me, too - just at a different time. Or one would finally lean towards choosing for the other when the other had just definitely decided for his/her own partner. Man ... complicated times.

Still, we also remained friends throughout. She visited me when I studied abroad, we sent each other letters and packages, and when I had to write my thesis just when my gf had left me, she invited me to come live in Berlin with her, her friend and her boyfriend for a few months. It was cool. (Oh, and I really liked her boyfriend. He was extremely gentle. I was very upset when she eventually left him, after eight years or something.)

Like I said, its now 13 years on. She's a single mum, I'm out here, and 'though there have been much longer lapses, too, in principle we still meet up every few months. She came over with her new boyfriend to go to the filmfestival for a day the other week, in fact, it was cosy. I consider her one of my best friends ... and yeh, I still think she's pretty exciting & attractive, too, and I know she thinks the same of me ;-). And there's always some vague possibility of drifting to and fro should we both happen to find ourselves otherwise unoccupied ... But I also know that we would have gotten in deep trouble very quickly if we actually had gotten together. Well, perhaps way at the beginning, when we were still kids, it could still have worked, but any time in later years, when we had started changing in different ways ... no, as day-to-day partners we would not have tolerated each other / would still not tolerate each other ;-).
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2004 01:38 am
Re: Do you think about (not lust over mind you) them???
onyxelle wrote:
There are of course, an abundance of these same qualities in my husband, but you know, just as clothes look differently on different people, so do actions & traits that are inherently the same action or trait.

Ain't that the truth? I can't count the times I've had to revise my beliefs on what actions, traits, and even physical characteristics are attractive - all based on who happens to be wearing them. But the reverse seems written in stone. One of the less desirable traits of one of the exes can kill a relationship on the spot.
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2004 05:49 pm
oh yeah
0 Replies