really itchy near vagina opening?!

leoo272

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2011 07:03 pm
I'm really itchy near my vaginal entrance, it's been like this for maybe a 2 weeks. I'm supposed to start my period in a few days, i kind of brushed it off as my body acting up because of my period but i'm starting to get worried..
I'm really itchy near my vaginal entrance, i've itched it so much it's bled! I had unprotected sex around 2 weeks ago, and it was really uncomfortable and i was so sore after.
I'm on vacation right now, but i scheduled a doctors appointment for when i'm back, i just want some ideas on what this could be.... thank you!
Also, no there is so burning just a little soreness and a lot of itching! There's no weird discharge either so i don't think it's a yeast infection.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 2,859 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Renuka

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2011 09:19 pm
@leoo272,
This to me is thrush....check with doc as soon as possible. Its a terrible feeling - been there but I am diabetic so that was my issue but you need to check it out ASAP.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2011 06:08 am
@leoo272,
Or, it could be an STD. Sorry if that's not what you want to hear, but it's not outside the realm of possibility. Don't have unprotected sex until at least you see your doctor (frankly, unless you're in a committed relationship with someone you KNOW is HIV-negative AND is faithful, you shouldn't have unprotected sex at all) and do your best not to scratch as you are clearly making yourself feel worse. Hang in there.
mags314772

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2011 09:38 am
@jespah,
who in the world tagged this topic?
jespah

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2011 09:51 am
@mags314772,
{face plant}
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2011 09:54 am
@mags314772,