i just started taking Forteo. When will i expect to see improvement. when will back pain go away

cferra

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2011 12:18 pm
i just started taking Forteo. when will i see improvement in the bone loss also when will the back pain go away
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 3,045 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Reyn

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2011 12:20 pm
@cferra,
Why not write the company? They have a support department.

Oh, and by the way:

Quote:
What are the possible side effects of FORTEO?

•FORTEO can cause serious side effects including a decrease in blood pressure when you change positions. Some people feel dizzy, get a fast heartbeat, or feel faint right after the first few doses. This usually happens within 4 hours of taking FORTEO and goes away within a few hours. For the first few doses, take your injections of FORTEO in a place where you can sit or lie down right away if you get these symptoms. If your symptoms get worse or do not go away, stop taking FORTEO and call your healthcare provider. FORTEO may also cause increased calcium in your blood. Tell your healthcare provider if you have nausea, vomiting, constipation, low energy, or muscle weakness. These may be signs there is too much calcium in your blood.
•Common side effects of FORTEO include nausea, joint aches, pain, leg cramps, and injection site reactions including injection site pain, swelling and bruising. These are not all the possible side effects of FORTEO. You are encouraged to report negative side effects of Prescription drugs to the FDA.
0 Replies