Lost love returned and possibly lost again

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2011 12:02 am
I am not really sure where to start with this, but I will do my best. In 2002 I met the woman of my dreams and fell in love with her. Our relationship lasted about 5 years on and off and when it ended it ended in horrible fashion. I haven't talked to her or seen her since Feb 0f 2007 until just recently.

The first 2 months of us talking again have been amazing until recently. Since her and I separated she had 2 children, both which I have fallen in love with and vise-versa. Too many things from our past keeps being brought into the present and has caused a few arguments. Well as I was saying things went from amazing back down the road for the worst.

We both have said some things that there really isn't any way to retract and is reminding both of us why things didn't work. I still care about her, but our recent arguments have given her a change of heart. I've tried everything in the world to get us back on track in a positive way, but I just feel each and every day she's slipping further and further away.

I never thought I could feel this way again about anyone let alone letting myself fall in love with her again. At this point I still see her every day because I am friends with the family and do things around the house for her grandparents. At this point she is hot and cold with me.

Some moments she seems to be disgusted with me and regretting us talking again and others it's as if we never argued and things are just fine. I don't know if that means there is still a chance, but I hope it does! I do not want to lose this girl again in my life, even if her and I were to just remain friends. I am asking, begging and praying for words of wisdom or of advice to give me some direction into salvaging what little chance I have left with her...

Please help..... What can I/should I/need to do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 824 • Replies: 9
No top replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2011 03:57 am
@Confusedone24,
You say it ended horribly, who broke up with whom? I'm sorry if I sound a bit blunt, but I get the impression she finished with you, and you've not got over that. If that is the case, she's probably just using you until someone else comes along. Is she still in love with the children's father?
Fido

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2011 05:08 am
@Confusedone24,
The woman of my dreams finally cam along... She said: I want to give you my babies... Two weeks later that woman is gone and I got these strange children hanging around...
0 Replies

Confusedone24

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2011 07:51 am
@izzythepush,
Yes you are correct, she is the one that left back then. As for the children's father, she has been separated from him for about a year now. She still has some feelings but she says it's only because he is their father. She ran away from him because he hit her, cheated on her, stalked her every move and tracked her every move. He is a VERY manipulative person and tries all the time to brain wash her.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2011 10:55 am
@Confusedone24,
Well maybe she's not in love with him, but you need to know why she's back with you. You really need to have a long chat with her. I suspect you know that yourself but you're putting it off in case you don't like what you hear. It's better to know the truth than to live in a fools paradise though.

Hope it goes well.
Confusedone24

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2011 11:26 pm
@izzythepush,
The past few days have taken a turn for the better in regards to her and I numbing the arguing. She expressed to me she still loves her children's father and always will because that's just what he is, the children's father. From my point of view at this point is her heart is indecisive and is unsure of what it wants or where it wants to be. I told her no matter what I'll always be there to help her and her children when she falls or needs it. Dating or just friends. I've decided to not be so persistent and let her heart make it's own choice.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2011 01:30 am
@Confusedone24,
Well good luck anyway.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2011 07:30 am
@Confusedone24,
Confusedone24 wrote:
I am not really sure where to start with this, but I will do my best. In 2002 I met the woman of my dreams and fell in love with her. Our relationship lasted about 5 years on and off and when it ended it ended in horrible fashion. I haven't talked to her or seen her since Feb 0f 2007 until just recently.

The first 2 months of us talking again have been amazing until recently. Since her and I separated she had 2 children, both which I have fallen in love with and vise-versa. Too many things from our past keeps being brought into the present and has caused a few arguments. Well as I was saying things went from amazing back down the road for the worst.

We both have said some things that there really isn't any way to retract and is reminding both of us why things didn't work. I still care about her, but our recent arguments have given her a change of heart. I've tried everything in the world to get us back on track in a positive way, but I just feel each and every day she's slipping further and further away.

I never thought I could feel this way again about anyone let alone letting myself fall in love with her again. At this point I still see her every day because I am friends with the family and do things around the house for her grandparents. At this point she is hot and cold with me.

Some moments she seems to be disgusted with me and regretting us talking again and others it's as if we never argued and things are just fine. I don't know if that means there is still a chance, but I hope it does! I do not want to lose this girl again in my life, even if her and I were to just remain friends. I am asking, begging and praying for words of wisdom or of advice to give me some direction into salvaging what little chance I have left with her...

Human emotions are unpredictable; including yours.

I was obsessed with a young lady too.
I 'm very, very pleased that I 'm over her.
In retrospect: I 'm glad that I failed
because I did not have to endure
her inconveniences.

David
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2011 08:28 am
@Confusedone24,
Confusedone24 wrote:

I can give advice but I bet you won't like it. My advice, move on. If it didn't work out, chances are it won't work out a second time, they rarely if ever do. Especially if the past has some issues that can't seem to be sorted they will continue to haunt both involved. You just have to deal with it, suck it up and move on despite the fact that you might not want to.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2011 08:46 am
@Confusedone24,
U have good reason to be glad that u did not marry her.
The annoyances, inconveniences, irritations and expenses of divorce
have not been inflicted on u.

My family remains uncertain qua whether my uncle 's second wife
assassinated him for his property.
0 Replies