Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2011 05:18 pm
ive never met my dad.. ever. my mum was 17 when she was pregnant with me and my biological father Lee was a bit older; well they had some differences and broke up then she found out she was pregnant... but it seems like they never really tired.. my mum said she sent photo's but they got sent back.. ive had a step dad well you could put it that way he tried getting me out of is family; being the only one of 6 that wasn't his :/ i used to hear loads of stories on the off chance about my dad how he was diabetic so his mood changes a hell of a lot; specially not eating or taking your insulin, so my mum and dad used to argue alot, but he was really really really funny, they say i like him but dont really tell me anything about it him at all... loads of accusations have been said like his a herion addict and his been in prison for murder.. but about 6 years ago when my aunty was living in london he was still living there and she saw him with a woman and two little boys. was my mum lying??? i wanna find him his my dad and i have is genes inside of me my family say im like him.. funny laid back, mouthy and strong minded determined.. but i also have his bad side.. really bad mood swings unable to control anger or any emotions infact.. i wnat to find i need to find; whether or no he wanted to know me it would be good to try and actually meet him everything would make sense to me i would feel whole feel human.. please can you help me?? theres alot more to my story but im afraid that i have bored people with it.. i think about him alot :/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,356 • Replies: 0
No top replies