H2O MAN

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2011 07:11 pm
@boomerang,
LOL!

Boortz went right over your head so you had to find an article that had been dumbed down ... good for you.

Maybe this will bring you up to speed...

http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/images/dumb.gif
raprap

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2011 09:11 pm
As Waterdude is into making labels lets all look at the referenced lede line by line and see if this has anything to do with left/right politics

Neal Boortz wrote:
Why parents in the metro Atlanta area subject their children to child abuse in the form of Atlanta government schools is beyond me. Even after this investigation has been released, parents will still maintain that their school is a good school .. it is other schools that have problems or cheated or are corrupt. The AJC has been doing some excellent investigating into this scandal and has uncovered that systematic cheating has been going on for at least a decade and clearly ignored. A report released yesterday [pdf] found cheating at almost 80% of Atlanta schools -- 44 of the 56 schools. “At least 178 educators, including 38 principals, are named as participants in cheating. More than 80 of them have confessed to misconduct.” This paragraph from the AJC should outrage you:

Nope nuttin yet--lefty/righty still in the waterdudes limited emag-en-a-tion

Lets go on

Quote:
The investigators’ report, officials said, depicts a culture that rewarded cheaters, punished whistle-blowers and covered up improprieties. Strongly contradicting denials of cheating and other irregularities by Hall and other top district executives, the report describes organized wrongdoing that robbed tens of thousands of children — many of whom came from disadvantaged backgrounds and struggled in school — of an honest appraisal of their abilities.

Nope still nutting-the waterdudes swinging tight, but still a miss.

Quote:
Hall, by the way, would be former superintendent Beverly Hall, who conveniently decided not to seek a renewal of her contract this year. The investigation concluded that she knew or at least should have known about the widespread cheating. She was, after all, named Superintendent of the Year for the nation based on these false test scores. My guess? Some other urban school district will snap her up and pay her a six-figure salary within the year.

Ending with a Bo0rtz character assassination speculation and leaving waterdudes lefty/righty pronunciations down with the count.

Now what was that you said about having to dumb down the Boortz lede, waterdude? Or maybe you just see things that just aren't there, Hmmm?

Rap
RABEL222

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2011 01:33 am
@raprap,
Everyone blames the teachers for the testing screw up. But in the area in which I live a few years ago the superintendent of the school unit ordered a principal not to give the tests. But she thought that she had a legal obligation to give them. For her trouble she lost her principals job, relieved by the super with the blessings of the school board. Did he get in legal trouble, hell no, he got a raise.
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2011 07:12 am
@raprap,

FapFap molests Collies.
raprap

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2011 07:58 am
@H2O MAN,
Too much waterdude---you must really have a sophisticated mind to hold that sense of humor---or did you just steal that line at the local buggery beer bash?

Now back to the subject---where did your 'liberal damnation' in the Boortz item about the Atlanta Education Cheating Scandal come from? Or is it just a waterdude wet dream?

If so, then perhaps waterdude needs to improve his reading comprehension skills? Here's some reading comprehension skillsheets you can try.

No cheating waterdude--that wouldn't look too good at the next Teabagging session.

Rap
raprap

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2011 08:09 am
@RABEL222,
Superintendents generally are political positions--if I were a front line school principal I'd consider that every third word from a politicians mouth is probably serving their self-interest and get any direction like this in writing.

Hopefully the superintendent sooner or later got comeuppance; however, in today's world he could be a GOP candidate for president running on education reform.

Rap
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2011 05:19 pm
@raprap,
You enjoy a liberal teabagging don't you...
raprap

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2011 05:44 pm
@H2O MAN,
Woo Hoo! What a retort, waterdude! Do you mind if I write that one down? It's so, so sharp.....

Aside---Boyz got a mind like a eight pound sledge hammer.

Rap
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2011 05:51 pm
@raprap,

FapFap, you ignorant slut - you couldn't care less about how liberal government schools are harming
generations of Americans, you're more interested in American Idiot and Dancing with former stars.
Read your People magazine and embrace your ignorance for you are a member of the dumbmasses.
raprap

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2011 07:56 am
@H2O MAN,
Now your your ploy is to make making wild accusations, right waterdude.

BTW To many ad hominem is the tactic of a weak position. So you start whining 'liberal'---wah, wah, wah--- evil liberals, people magazine, dancing with the stars----wah wah wah.

Try this waterdude, try some critical thinking and try to avoid making wild accusations that have some basis on something other than 'this is what I think I can pull out of some Rush Limpbutts ass' and it's the problem of 'liberals.'

IMO a major problem with schools today is that they cost nothing. As a result many parents just consider the schools a free baby sitting service, and only get upset when Johnny gets suspended and they have to pay for a baby sitter.

If American parents in general invested something in their child's education schools and education in general would improve. Moreover, the concept of universal education advanced by the bonehead NCLB prevents teachers from expelling disruptive students from the classroom in addition to the questionable validity of universal performance testing.

But I doubt that will happen. Why? Because waterdudes apparently take the lazy route and chant the teabaggers oath that all problems are a liberal plot--wah wah wah!

Rap
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2011 08:23 am
@raprap,
You are rather sensitive, FapFap.
raprap

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2011 08:31 am
@H2O MAN,
And you remain an easily duped fool.

Rap
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2011 08:48 am
@raprap,
In your wet dreams.
raprap

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2011 09:05 am
@H2O MAN,
Nope, with your own words.

(1)Are you serious?

(2)You need to click the link and read...

(3)Boortz went right over your head so you had to find an article that had been dumbed down ... good for you.

And when Boortz item was posted and analyzed for a 'liberal' blame with none found--there's this brilliant retort

(4)FapFap molests Collies.

Sounds like the eggs of fool are dripping off of you face in more than in just my wetdreams.

BTW this was way too easy waterdude.

Rap
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2011 09:08 am
@raprap,
FapFap, you are dumber and more gullible than I could have possibly imagined.
How do you make survive from day to day without government assistance?
boomerang

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2011 09:10 am
@H2O MAN,
Nothing about that article went over my head, but it was a nice dodge to avoid answering the question about what you consider "liberal" about schools.

I assume that since you can't answer the question that you're simply a parrot repeating things you've been told to think.

0 Replies

raprap

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2011 09:27 am
@H2O MAN,
You may be right waterdude--from now on I'll consider that everything you post is a lie.

Rap
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2011 12:01 pm
@raprap,
I think that you're lying to yourself and all of us.
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2011 02:10 pm
Somehow I'm beginning to doubt that the waterdude is a real conservative, contrary to claims--my reasoning is thus: A true conservative on this board wouldn't make statements so obviously fatuous that that they couldn't be so easily discredited.

Or the waterdude is simply a 'tard.

I guess the choice is ours. What is the waterdude?

'Tard or liar---

Rap
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2011 02:11 pm
@raprap,

Projection is all that you have left... FapFap, you are a pathetic little troll.