Huge profit from your meteorites?

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2011 12:42 am
Here is a simple way to make big money from your meteorites.

Step 1: Carve grooves on the surface of your meteorites.

Step 2: Place the carved meteorites under a stereomicroscope or a magnifier (over 60X) or a digital microscope.

Step 3: Focus the microscope or magnifier on the grooves that you have carved on the surface of your meteorites.

Step 4: Look for thread-like objects protruding from the grooves or lying in the grooves.

Step 5: Take pictures of the thread-like objects at high magnification (over 200X).

Step 6: Those thread-like objects are extraterrestrial fossils of animal blood vessels. So, confirm the fossils by comparing them with the following micrographs (note 3) showing ET blood vessel remains.

Step 7: Now you can sell ET animal fossils if you can find a geologist who is unable to firmly identify the minute objects in your pictures.

Note 1: If you do not wish to carve your meteorites, the following ebay store sells sculptured meteorites:
http://yuxinjewelry.en.alibaba.com/search/product?IndexArea=product_en&SearchText=carved+meteorite

Note 2: If you do not have a magnifier or a microscope, the following ebay store sells low-priced digital microscopes:
http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=USB+Digital+Microscope+Video+Camera+500X+&_sacat=0&_odkw=500X+USB+digital+microscope&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

Note 3: My following micrographs show fossilized ET blood vessels at different magnifications:
1.60X blood vessel remains
Edit [Moderator]: Link removed

2.200X blood vessel remains

3.700X blood vessel remains

Note 4: If you need more details, see my articles at
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,110 • Replies: 13
No top replies

rosborne979

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2011 03:28 am
@bewildered,
Why are you so desperate to sell this idea?
farmerman

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2011 03:43 am
@rosborne979,
I notice that he has something against geologists.
Setanta

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2011 03:44 am
It's just sour grapes . . . he's not making any profit from his wild-ass theories, and he imagines that NASA or its employees are profiting from the meteorites. Ha!
0 Replies

wayne

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2011 03:50 am
Attention K-mart shoppers, HUGE Meteorite sale in our housewares dept. look for the flashing blue light.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2011 04:35 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I notice that he has something against geologists.
Ahhh, very interesting. It's about time Geologists got on someone's sh*tlist. Those guys have been skulking around for years pretending to do their job and trying not to draw attention to themselves. They're definitely up to something.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2011 04:39 am
@bewildered,
bewildered wrote:
Step 7: Now you can sell ET animal fossils if you can find a geologist who is unable to firmly identify the minute objects in your pictures.
But can I sell them for more than I paid for them? That's the question. Revenue is easy, profit is hard.

Also, why would a geologist who is unable to identify them as ET fossils want to buy them? I don't understand your business plan on this.
bewildered

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2011 08:33 am
@rosborne979,
I should have asked my readers to contact the farmer who cannot firmly identify the material shown in my micrographs.
farmerman

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2011 02:37 pm
@bewildered,
Thats because the farmwer is certain that you are full of coprolites
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2011 06:30 pm
@bewildered,
bewildered wrote:
I should have asked my readers to contact the farmer who cannot firmly identify the material shown in my micrographs.
At least he respects the scientific process well enough not to jump to conclusions. A discipline you have yet to master.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2011 06:34 pm
@rosborne979,
rosborne979 wrote:
can I sell them for more than I paid for them?

Sucker! no one pays for meteorites these days.

Didn't you hear about the Pop Tabs for Meteorites program? My basement is about 3 feet deep in pop tabs. I'm working on my second meteorite right now.

rosborne979

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2011 06:36 pm
@ehBeth,
Why am I always the last to hear about these things.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2011 09:22 pm
Yeah, like we got room for another meteorite . . .
0 Replies

bewildered

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2011 10:31 pm
@ehBeth,
No one sells meteorites on ebay now?
0 Replies