Safe and Effective Toenail Fungus Treatment

Sat 2 Jul, 2011 06:09 am
Hello Everyone.

I just want to ask if you know a safe and effective treatment for toenail fungus.

We've just discovered that my mother had toenail fungus. We've have no idea at all what's the best treatment for this.

I've researched some of the treatments that said to be proven effective and here are some of them.. Tea Tree Oil, Cider Vinegar,Vick's Vapor Rub,Zerofungus and Fungusil.

Which among these treatments are more safe to used? If you know other treatment, please leave a comment here.

Thank You!Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 1,647 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed
No top replies

jespah

Sat 2 Jul, 2011 07:44 am
@charlene058,
Go to a doctor!
roger

Sat 2 Jul, 2011 02:04 pm
@jespah,
Maybe. They can prescribe an oral medication that sometimes works. If it works, it takes one heck of a long time to work. I forget the name of the stuff, but Ceili points out, correctly, that it can have a harmful effect on the liver. Possibly on the same thread, someone endorsed tea tree oil. At a minimum, it isn't awfully expensive.
0 Replies

randyjohn

Wed 6 Jul, 2011 07:59 am
@charlene058,
Better to consult a doctor first before trying any treatment you've mentioned. Or much better after you've examined, present these treatments to the doctor and asked what's the best medication. But for the sake of your post.. The most popular one treatment today is the Fungusil, followed by Tea Tree Oil and Vick's Vapor Rub. Charlene.. Consult a doctor first!
0 Replies

martina01

Fri 15 Jul, 2011 12:26 am
@charlene058,
The best thing that you can do is to consult a doctor and then asked for their recommendation treatment/solution. However as far as i know, many health doctors nowadays were now prescribing tropical products like Zerofungus and ZetaClear as it's proven effective to remove fungus. Here in our place, we used the Zerofungus.
0 Replies

martina01

Fri 15 Jul, 2011 12:26 am
@jespah,
2nd the motion Smile
0 Replies