What types of villains should streetfighters fight?

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 05:44 am
Evil/corrupt plotowners or landowners. Maybe some feuding companies or some other parties go to blows over property lines and property ownership and the heroes get involved.
Evil/corrupt door-to-door salesmen. They sell evil products to people and con people out of their money.
Evil/corrupt exterminators/pest controllers. Instead of actually getting rid of pests in people's homes at first they actually do things to attract more pests and con people out of their money.
Evil/corrupt plumbers. Maybe you can help people who work as plumbers and use that as a front for criminal activity. Have people who are experts or water mains and water systems do some kind of "inside jobs"
Evil/corrupt curators or gallery owners/workers. People who work in art galleries and museums who use that as fronts for criminal activities.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 05:48 am
@JGoldman10,
Perverts who use the phrase 'uncircumcised philistine.' 30 something virgins who try to lure children into their basements. Evangelical hate merchants. Racists who accuse everyone else of being racist. Homophobic bigots. People who cannot type anything without using capital letters. Sick fuckers who hate Jesus.
0 Replies

Aldistar

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 05:17 pm
It seems like you have pretty much every scenario up there except demons and ghosts and vampires and the like.
JGoldman10

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 06:19 pm
@Aldistar,
No, and I'm not doing any of those things you mentioned - that stuff goes agianst my beliefs as a Christian.

I came up with more ideas/suggestions for villains-

An evil tycoon who goes around the hometown/city where the heroes buying buildings so he can take them over. A person with money has power and he has evil designs on the hometown/city where the heroes live.

Evil mayor's aides. When the mayor's away his assistants vie to run/control the heroes home city and take it over. They have evil designs on the city.

Human bigots. When the heroes venture out into the "real world" they face bigotry and persecution form humans that don't like them. Some of the humans are "anti-furry".
eurocelticyankee

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 06:28 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
An evil tycoon who goes around the hometown/city where the heroes buying buildings so he can take them over. A person with money has power and he has ecvil designs on the hometown/city where the heroes live.
I believe their called speculators.

Quote:
Evil mayor's aides. When the mayor's away his assistants vie to run/control the heroes home city and take it over. They have evil designs on the city.
I believe their called politicians.

Quote:
Some of the humans are "anti-furry".
I believe their called anti-muff divers.

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 06:37 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
Uh, no. If someone is RICH they have buying power and can CONQUER a city/town. That's what someone like Scrooge McDuck would do if he was evil and wanted to to do that sort of thing.

A mayor runs an entire town/city and makes sure all the local businesses are happy. He has to have someone run his office when he's away. His assistants SEIZE the opportunity to take over the town/city.

The humans call the anthropomorphic cats and dogs "furries." It's a slang derogatory term for them. It has NOTHING to do with sexual perversion or animal fetishes.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 06:38 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

No, and I'm not doing any of those things you mentioned - that stuff goes agianst my beliefs as a Christian.

How can demons go against your beliefs as a Christian? Aren't demons them things what you is supposed to fight against like?
JGoldman10

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 06:39 pm
@izzythepush,
WITCHCRAFT AND MONSTERS IS NOT OF GOD.
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 06:41 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
Uh, no. If someone is RICH they have buying power and can CONQUER a city/town.
Like I said a speculator.

Quote:
A mayor runs an entire town/city and makes sure all the local businesses are happy. He has to have someone run his office when he's away.
Doh!, and your point is?

Quote:
animal fetishes
Wow, where did that come out of, issues!!!

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 06:41 pm
Evil doctors. Some evil doctors create a pandemic that makes the "people" in the heroes' hometown sick. They use it as a means to control "people" and get money out of it.
JGoldman10

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 06:42 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
How is an evil tycoon who buys buildings to control them a speculator?

Aren't the mayor's aides BEHIND-THE-SCENES people? How are they politicians?

You are the one being pervy and vulgar when I used the terms "furry" and "anit-furry" - get your mind out of the gutter.
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 06:46 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
Evil doctors. Some evil doctors create a pandemic that makes the "people" in the heroes hometown sick. They use it as a means to control "people" and get money out of it.
I see you're familiar with Rohypnol you dirty devil ya.
JGoldman10

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 06:47 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
I don't know what you are talking about. DOCTORS MAKE MONEY AND STAY IN BUSINESS WHEN PEOPLE ARE SICK.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 06:51 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
I was going to ask what a speculator is:

spec·u·la·tor   /ˈspɛkyəˌleɪtər/ Show Spelled[spek-yuh-ley-ter] Show IPA
noun
1. a person who is engaged in commercial or financial speculation.
2. a person who makes advance purchases of tickets, as to games or theatrical performances, that are likely to be in demand, for resale later at a higher price.
3. a person who is devoted to mental speculation.

So nevermind.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 09:48 pm
What types of villains oppress the homeless? That's something my heroes can fight.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2011 01:30 am
@JGoldman10,
You want to fight the homeless?
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2011 07:39 am
@JGoldman10,
What did the homeless ever do to you? They cause you to mess up your Stingray Boots whilst you were shooing them away from washing your car window with a busket?

(name that movie)
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2011 08:28 am
@JGoldman10,
What types of villains oppress the homeless?

Let me think...

wealthy land owners that don't want homeless folks in their parks or strolling their riverfront, politicians who feel the homeless are destroying the bucolic appearance of the area. Homeowners that feel homeless drag down the value of their overpriced homes, heterosexual men who believe the homeless men and women are having romantic liaisons with their wife or girlfriend. Doctors who want them gone because they keep landing at the hospital and must be treated for free.

It's this way Goldman, find an anti-homeless person, you'll have the villain, then your heroes can obliterate the land owners, lawyers, doctors, etc.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2011 12:21 pm
My new friend, FOUND SOUL, gave me the idea of my heroes helping the homeless, so I wanted to know what types of people OPPRESS the homeless.

In my comic, someone needs to help and defend the homeless cats and dogs.
Aldistar

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2011 01:30 pm
@JGoldman10,
Maybe people who claim to be charities to hep the homeless but then keep the money they raise?

Race supremicists (all races) that attack homeless people of a different race.

Illegal pharmaceutical companies who kidnap the homeless and run experiments on them would be cool because then you could create mutated or altered people that were botched experiments.