What types of villains should streetfighters fight?

wmwcjr

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 11:55 pm
@JGoldman10,
Well, then, I guess that would mean that cats are Democrats and dogs are Republicans -- which may offend individual dog and cat lovers, depending upon their political afiliation. Wink
wmwcjr

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2011 12:48 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:
Who is Ron Paul?

Incidentally, since you're black, I thought you'd like to know that white racists have been attracted to Ron Paul like flies are to a pile of dung.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2011 03:23 am
@wmwcjr,
I'm a Democrat, and a cat lover. Very Happy
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 11:28 pm
Trash cartels.
Corrupt trash/waste management people and gangsters muscling in on trash hauling. In the real world cats and dogs like to rummage through garbage so it seems appropriate. In the heroes hometown they can fight these criminals.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 11:29 pm
Good. You finally have a plot, or at least the beginnings of one. Now DRAW it.
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 11:30 pm
@MontereyJack,
I'm not done. I have PLENTY MORE. BUG OFF.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 11:31 pm
I would hope you're not done. GO DRAW IT<
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 11:34 pm
Trash smugglers. I wan thinking maybe there are some criminals who steal garbage and turn it into something and people buy the products and get sick from it, while the criminals get rich.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 11:36 pm
@MontereyJack,
NO- I HAVE MORE PLOT IDEAS AND MORE RESEARCH TO DO. BUG OFF.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 11:43 pm
Trash smuggling, sheesh. Try again. There are sleazy operators who get contracts to dispose of first world countries' garbage and then dump toxic crap cheap in third world countries which are desparate for any money at all. There are people much like Chrales Dickens' Fagin who pay kids in third world countries pittances to paw through toxic garbage looking for anything that can be resold. But trash SMUGGLERS, no. the problem is how to get rid of it, not how to smuggle it.

Jason, you need to make ONE book before you should be thinking of a series. Pick ONE plot, develop it, and SELL it. Then you can start thinking about spending the two centuries that your present plan seems to require for research at the rate you're going. NO NEED FOR ANY MORE RESEARCH BEFORE YOU HAVE A VEHICLE TO USE THAT RESEARCH IN.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 11:48 pm
Besides stories that take place in the US there are going to be stories taking place in OTHER COUNTRIES. I am coming up with plot ideas for that also.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 11:50 pm
they will be of absolutely no use to you until AFTER you produce a book that sells. FOCUS, Jason.
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2011 12:06 am
@MontereyJack,
No- I want to get all my ideas down first and finish my research and creating and developing characters.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2011 12:16 am
When the heroes travel out to other parts of the US and around the world they could meet characters that could link to other ones they meet, like gangs in other parts of the country and in other countries. Or maybe they could have relatives in other parts of the US and/or in other parts of the world they could meet up with. They have to have a reason for venturing outside their hometown, and they are going to meet villains in these areas.

Also there are going to story ideas in which the heroes become superheroes when there is something they can't handle in their own natural strength- I have to have villains for that.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2011 12:18 am
Fine. To repeat, all this research is WASTED TIME if you don't have something sold so that people want a sequel. DO BOOK ONE. Then and only then start planning for book forty two, which is what you're doing now.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2011 02:15 am
@MontereyJack,
I don't think Jason means to actually write this comic, it's like sex, he loves talking about it but never does it.
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2011 06:32 am
@izzythepush,
I DON'T LOVE talking about intercourse. I was SHARING what the WORD OF GOD SAYS ABOUT IT and was HAVING A MATURE DISCUSSION ABOUT IT.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2011 07:10 am
@JGoldman10,
I'm sorry, I was forgetting how mature you are.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2011 07:44 am
Pirates. The bad sea-faring kind. Maybe they would steal fish from local fishermen and fishing fleets or hold people hostage and demand treasure, and the heroes go and fight them.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2011 07:47 am
@JGoldman10,
Pirates don't tend to steal fish.