What types of villains should streetfighters fight?

izzythepush

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2011 02:13 am
@MontereyJack,
If Jason's pirates want to rip up copper cabling they should be allowed to. (Obviously, not legally, but within the context of a story)
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2011 02:36 am
@MontereyJack,
IN JESUS' NAME, LISTEN TO ME AND LISTEN TO ME WELL:

I HAVE ASKED YOU and others REPEATEDLY TO STOP CALLING ME "JASON". NO ONE ELSE HERE GOES BY A FIRST-NAME BASIS. I AM NOT GOING TO RESPOND TO YOU IF YOU INSIST ON CALLING ME THAT. I DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT THE PIRATES OF THE CARIBEAN MOVIES- I HAVE NO DESIRE TO WATCH THEM.

CALLING ME BY MY FIRST NAME MEANS YOU ARE TRYING TO GET FAMILIAR WITH ME. I DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN PEOPLE TO GET FAMILIAR WITH ME - WE ARE NOT "BUDDIES".
izzythepush

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2011 02:40 am
@JGoldman10,
A lot of people call MJ Jack, for all you know that may be his first name. People call me Izzy, you don't know that's not my first name.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2011 03:31 am
Not to mention Roberta, Thomas, edgarblythe, George, Georgeob, littlek, and dlowan to name just a few (those of us who know the last two, and there are many, do in fact call them by their first names on the threads here). Toobad, Jason, you're wrong again. Oh, yeah, forgot Walter Hinteler. He's been over from Germany for four or five a2k meetups, you should only hope to be half as cool as Walter is, Jason.
JGoldman10

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2011 03:42 am
@MontereyJack,
Please call me GOLDMAN or I will NOT respond to you.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2011 03:48 am
So you're saying if I call you Jason you
will respond to me but if i call you Goldman you won't? You want to rethink that last response, Jason?
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2011 03:49 am
Not that it makes any difference either way.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2011 03:54 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Please call me GOLDMAN or I will NOT respond to you.

FIXED - IN CASE YOU ALL MISSED IT.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2011 05:07 am
@MontereyJack,
NO:

http://able2know.org/topic/174014-14#post-4802170
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2011 02:06 pm
Did western outlaws ever keep any hidden treasures buried somewhere or in safes?
izzythepush

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2011 03:15 pm
@JGoldman10,
You're writing the story Jason. Your western outlaws could. Although it's probably best you don't have them hiding it in Greenland.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2011 03:18 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Did western outlaws ever keep any hidden treasures buried somewhere or in safes?

Someone just told me:

Yes, many times they would hide their "loot" and leave a trail to it for their love. Or they would put it in a safe place in their hideout. There are still many many treasures from the Old West that haven't been discovered.
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 04:02 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

JGoldman10 wrote:

Someone just told me:

Yes, many times they would hide their "loot" and leave a trail to it for their love. Or they would put it in a safe place in their hideout. There are still many many treasures from the Old West that haven't been discovered.

Two others told me:

1. "Most of the Western Outlaws did not keep any hidden treasures in safes and when they buried their hidden treasures somewhere, they did not keep it buried for long. This is because Western Outlaws were often running away from law enforcement authorities and had to have their treasures or their possessions on them all the time."

2. "Wow I just watched a thing about this last week. most treasures are buried in deserts, random mountain ranges, or native indian reservations."

0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 04:13 am
They are RUMORED to be buried somewhere. There are all kinds of stories in the West about lost gold mines and lost treasures and lost this and that--but there is no evidence that most of them are anything more than just stories.

Same with pirate treasure. People have dug all over Oak Island, Nova Scotia (google it) as deep as a hundred feet for two hundred years, because there are stories of pirate treasure there, and never found a thing. Doesn't stop the stories. How are your street-fighting cats and dogs with shovels?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 09:19 am
What is with the DOUBLE POSTING?
Ragman

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 09:36 am
@JGoldman10,
Clearly...he made an error. No big deal.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 02:11 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Besides all of these types of villains I listed, there have to be at least one archvillain for the heroes to fight and a rogue's gallery - a group of regular baddies the heroes fight when they aren't fighting all of these other villains.

I have that also.

The archvilain can either work by himself or with his gang. He can meet up with the other gangs or criminals,that the heroes are fighting, when they travel outside their hometown- across the US and around the world. The archvillain (and his crew) can form a partnership or alliance with these bad gangs or criminals when they go to meet them and help them.

The archvillain and his crew also their own agendas. Besides focusing on their own plans, they can do dubious things to try to get the heroes in trouble - impersonate them or pose as other people to frame them for criminal misdeeds, or persuade others to turn against the heroes, etc. to try to get the heroes out of the way. That is, when they aren't trying to figure out how to get at the heroes.
Sturgis

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 04:20 pm
@JGoldman10,
and bamboo thieves...they should fight bamboo thieves.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 06:24 pm
Warmongers. Corrupt weapons dealers who want to stir up strife, dissention and bigotry amongst the normally peaceful cats and dogs, and turn cats against dogs against each other and vice versa. All they care about is selling weapons to the cats and dogs and making a profit.
0 Replies