What types of villains should streetfighters fight?

MontereyJack

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2011 03:17 pm
Republicans who turn into werewolves under a full moon (this one doesn't require a great deal of imagination).
0 Replies

TheSubliminalKid

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2011 03:17 pm
@MontereyJack,
 http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo2qwuqm7a1qb8zer.jpg
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2011 03:19 pm
@MontereyJack,
People who knock on the ******* door when I'm trying to have a ****, bastard telephone canvassers, that ******* wanker that cut me up the other day, and that ******* fat bitch over the road.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2011 03:26 pm
I am not asking you people to write this book for me - I am asking for some help coming up with ideas for villains - then i can go on from there. SOME of you people READ COMICS don't you?
TheSubliminalKid

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2011 03:32 pm
@JGoldman10,
Go on from there, and all the other threads you've made? You didn't think anyone would notice? That's so cute.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2011 03:33 pm
Consdiering you've been asking these questions over and over for at least about five years now, and in that span of time haven't produced a single comic, or, as far as we can tell, even a single panel of a single comic, based on your exhibited rate of production, we've now given you at least enough villains to last you until you're two hundred, and frankly I don't think you'rde going to last that long. So stop kvetching and GET TO WORK.
JGoldman10

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2011 03:50 pm
@MontereyJack,
I will write it when I am done gathering all my info and getting my ideas together.

I had two scripts for 2 preliminary stories I did. I am going to scrap those scripts and do them over.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2011 03:53 pm
I found some links that list villain types that might be of some help:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Villains
http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Types_of_Villains
izzythepush

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2011 04:34 pm
@JGoldman10,
5 years talking bollocks and doing nothing. Why have you posted a link to villain types. Are you so useless you can't even follow the link yourself? Do you expect us to go to the link for you, read it, and then tell you what it's all about?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2011 05:04 pm
athletes taking performance-enhancing drugs.

anorexic fashion models.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2011 08:27 pm
Bullies. A lot of stories feature bullies - not just the type that pick on school kids and playground kids.
parados

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2011 08:34 pm
@JGoldman10,
people that claim they are going to write a comic and never do.

Why not go all out here JG. Write about something you know.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2011 02:11 pm
evil and corrupt missionaries who try to stamp out native cultures and turn everyone into bad copies of Oklahomans, who tell people its immoral to have sex in anything other than the missionary position (which is why it's called that, by the way)(not that you'd know anything about that, JG, since you don't believe in premarital sex, not even if you're 50 and still unmarried)(you should try it, JG, since it's better to know something when you write about it--tell god you're doing research, I'm sure he won't mind).
izzythepush

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2011 02:19 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

--tell god you're doing research, I'm sure he won't mind).

Is Goldie planning on shagging God? Wow, Respect.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2011 07:51 pm
I had a preliminary introductory script for my comic- IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED I'll post a copy of it here if anyone wants to look at it.

My material is copyrighted.
wmwcjr

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2011 07:56 pm
@JGoldman10,
I'm interested ... but if you'd prefer sending a PM, I wouldn't mind. In fact, it might be a better idea.
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2011 07:56 pm
@wmwcjr,
If I can find it - I might have to rewrite it. I was thinking of doing it over anyway.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2011 07:57 pm
@wmwcjr,
Do you have any other suggestions for villains?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2011 01:27 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I had a preliminary introductory script for my comic- IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED I'll post a copy of it here if anyone wants to look at it.

My material is copyrighted.

How did you get it copyrighted without an ISBN number?
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2011 02:29 am
@izzythepush,
I had it registered with the LOC. My comic book story was copyrighted.