would this be so bad?

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2011 06:34 pm
I have been married for a few years now. I love my wife dearly. Our sex life is good. I have a foot fetish. I like to receive a foot job while she wears stockings. She has done this for me a few times now, but she really doesn't enjoy it she has complained while she has done it before and she thinks it is weird, She also doesn't let me finish while she is doing it, this is something I would really like to do. She is not very adventurous. Would it be ok if I went to a "provider" just for this fetish and nothing else? Would that be a really terrible thing? This is something I really would like to do.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,194 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jcboy

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2011 07:22 pm
@nylonguy,
This sounds all to familuar. Get a dog, mine love to lick my feet.
farmerman

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2011 08:05 pm
@jcboy,
In my mind "feetin aint cheatin"
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2011 11:08 pm
@nylonguy,
What is your wife's fantasy?
chai2

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2011 11:12 pm
@laughoutlood,
mine is to have a nice koi pond with a waterfall feature.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2011 06:53 am
First of all, you're not weird. Well, you're weird but that's only because we are all weird in some respect.

I'd sit down with your wife and express your concerns. Explain to her that you want to share this most intimate moment with her. Hands, mouth, feet...it doesn't matter. If someone else is doing it (besides you or your wife) it's cheating. And I don't think you really want to cheat on your wife, or you'd have done it already.

Perhaps you need to help her to be more adventurous in bed. Some people just don't know HOW to be anything other than "normal". Sit her down and ask her what's the craziest thing she'd like to do in bed. If she says nothing, remind her that you've opened up yourself to her regarding your foot fetish and that anything she tells you is safe and ok. If she just wants to do something tame, don't tell her that it's not kinky enough. Just go with it and help her see that you are a safe place and she can let go with you. Hopefully, in time, she will start to open up more in bed.

Honestly, a lot of people have a lot of hang ups in the bedroom. We think that it's weird or nasty or freaky. But in fact, people (straight or gay) do all sorts of things in the bedroom and have been since the beginning of time. If we can do it with our bodies, it's already been done by someone, somewhere.

I think before you seek outside help, you should talk to your wife. You love her and married her for a reason. I would hope she would be open to conversation with you about sex.
0 Replies