What did you think of Donald Trump's Apprentice show?

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2004 10:59 am
(And she lied like a politician).
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2004 01:05 pm
Omarosa
Did any of you watch CNN's Larry King interview the cast of the apprentice wednesday night? I couldn't believe Omarosa continued to exhibit her obnoxious behavior towards everyone. You could tell King was turned off by her arrogance.

BBB
0 Replies

Jose Cuervo

Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2004 01:45 pm
Apparently Omarosa got a gig on the Oprah show and sat up there with the big O while the other gal she accused of being racist and using the "N" word was left out in the audience to defend herself. Did anyone happen to see this? The local talk radio guys said Oprah should be embarrassed to have supported such an obvious sore loser. There was no evidence to support any of her claims.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2004 02:26 pm
It's entertaining which was the primary goal. Otherwise the show would have been cancelled. Which means one cannot take it all too seriously.
It has the basic construction of a sit-com, the tasks being situations and often more of a comedy of errors in a showing of ignorance of just plain common sense.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2004 03:29 pm
Lie detector sets off Omarosa's flee detector

Quote:
By Jeannette Walls
Updated: 2:51 a.m. ET April 26, 2004
Omarosa continues to lose friends and alienate people.
The much-loathed reject from "The Apprentice" was scheduled to appear on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" last week, but refused to go on air when she saw a lie detector test backstage.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2004 03:30 pm
Quote:
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2004 03:34 pm
LMAO Omarosa is a paranoid, lying bitch. Why does anyone want her on their show? She has nothing of importance to say. I wish everybody would ignore her so she would go away. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

flyboy804

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2004 04:28 pm
Your opinion of Omarosa is held by many including by me; but I believe that others just as I want to watch her to see how "bitchy" or foolish she will be.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2004 04:31 pm
flyboy804 wrote:
Your opinion of Omarosa is held by many including by me; but I believe that others just as I want to watch her to see how "bitchy" or foolish she will be.

Kinda like looking at a crash on the highway huh, flyboy? Cool
0 Replies

Jose Cuervo

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 08:17 am
Right on fb804! She must be pretty sharp though. I think she's an MBA and like they say, any publcity is good publicity. She's getting more airtime for being a b!tch than the winner... What was his name?

This is the trouble with these kinds of shows- like Survivor where all the controversial people who stir up trouble are ousted by their team mates. They're the ones that make the show interesting to begin with.

btw, has anyone heard that the Donald and Mark Cuban had some kinda riff? Talk about two type A's clashing... Oy!

You gotta admire Cuban though since he made his own fortune unlike Trump who inherited his from his dad. I liked Cuban's comment that the winner of Trump's show got a job but the winner of his (Cuban's) won't need one!
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sat 8 May, 2004 10:52 pm
Quote:
LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - Networking really is the best way to get a new job. Especially if the network you're using is NBC.
Nick Warnock only made it to the Final Four on the surprise hit reality show "The Apprentice," and while his interviewing skills left several of Donald Trump's top executives cold, he made a favorable impression on another team -- the Oakland Raiders.

The former Xerox copier salesman has been hired to sell 143 luxury suites at the football team's Oakland Coliseum.

The Raiders CEO, Amy Trask, tells the AP that she was a fan of the NBC show and knew he was the right man for the job. She was able to convince a co-worker when she uncovered that Warnock played both high school and college football on the Internet.
Ever the salesman, Warnock, 27, says of the offer: "This is one of the greatest organizations in the country. Who hasn't heard of the Raiders, the Autumn Wind, the Silver and Black? It's as recognizable as the Yankees."

Bill Rancic, the winner of "The Apprentice" has been charged with overseeing a 90-story building construction by new boss Trump, while runner-up Kwame Jackson recently landed a spot on People magazine's annual "50 Most Beautiful People" list.

'Apprentice' Nick Gets a Job
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Mon 10 May, 2004 07:14 am
I have much respect for Ms. Oprah Winfrey ... that is until I heard of her interview with Omarosa.
0 Replies