Your Quote of the Day

Ragman

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2014 12:00 pm
@JTT,
Why do you make these sweeping generalizations about what you think I believe? What I believe Federal government and its foreign policies are as nearly out-of-control now as it's ever been in history.

However, I believe the effort to communicating and righting some of these wrongs should be better placed on communicating this with Congress, directly. Constant haranguing here I see as a dilution of an EFFECTIVE effort.
JTT

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2014 12:02 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
But hiding the war crimes and terrorism, making lame excuses about it, is not being a dick, Bear?

As I mentioned, all these war criminals are still walking the streets of the USA.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2014 12:13 pm
@JTT,
well you found them so they can't be hiding but so much
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2014 12:15 pm
No one's anymore pissed off, cynical and pessimistic than I am, but even I realize that you have to give it a break here and there. People have only so much capacity to pay attention to or care about negativity, deserved or not.
Ragman

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2014 12:17 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2014 12:25 pm
@Ragman,
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/stevetheq/sadclown_zps224992e8.jpg
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2014 12:31 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Bear: No one's anymore pissed off, cynical and pessimistic than I am, but even I realize that you have to give it a break here and there. People have only so much capacity to pay attention to or care about negativity, deserved or not.
----------------

Forgive me, Bear, but I don't recall you ever discussing USA war crimes and terrorism. I really can't recall hardly anyone. Sure there's been the "USA has made some errors" crowd but I think it amazing that you should suggest it needs a rest.

When you are "pissed off, cynical and pessimistic", you don't hold back. You do hold back on this issue.

People are so kowed about this issue. Everyone is afraid to say the Emperor has no clothes. Even honest Thomas talks about it in circumlocutions.
Ragman

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2014 12:33 pm
@JTT,

JTT

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2014 12:40 pm
@Ragman,
Is there something that was particularly difficult about the questions I put forward, Ragman?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2014 12:42 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Bear: No one's anymore pissed off, cynical and pessimistic than I am, but even I realize that you have to give it a break here and there. People have only so much capacity to pay attention to or care about negativity, deserved or not.
----------------

Forgive me, Bear, but I don't recall you ever discussing USA war crimes and terrorism. I really can't recall hardly anyone. Sure there's been the "USA has made some errors" crowd but I think it amazing that you should suggest it needs a rest.

When you are "pissed off, cynical and pessimistic", you don't hold back. You do hold back on this issue.

People are so kowed about this issue. Everyone is afraid to say the Emperor has no clothes. Even honest Thomas talks about it in circumlocutions.

That crown of thorns you wear 24/7 must be painful
JTT

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2014 12:53 pm
@Ragman,
I don't mean to be unkind ( this time Smile ), Ragman, but what has Barry McGuire's song done to change anything. It's just a salve to make you believe that you are being open and honest about what the USA is.

I hate to tell but you most certainly are not.

Just consider what the USA has been doing, has done since Vietnam. The war crimes, the illegal invasions, the terrorism are ongoing, relentlessly so.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2014 12:55 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Notice, Bear, that you guys don't even want to talk about the issues you raise.

You get on Coldjoint's case, but are y'all really that much different than him, or h20man or okie or cjhsa or ... ?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2014 03:58 pm
Discussions with JTT
2+2 =4
That's because the US has blood on their hands.

Babies like milk
That's because the US has slaughtered millions

What's for dinner?

The blood and flesh of the millions of innocents the US is responsible for.

I could go on....

JTT

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2014 04:12 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
You're continuing to be disingenuous, Bear. Yet you claim to be "pissed off, cynical and pessimistic".

It simply doesn't compute. Maybe you can point me to a Bear thread on USA war crimes and terrorism where you illustrate that you are more "pissed off, cynical and pessimistic" than, ummmm, someone.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2014 04:40 pm
@JTT,
I can be all those things and have a sense of humor. In addition I have a wide range of things I can be pissed off about. I'm not a one track type. I'm also a joker , a toker and a midnight smoker. I'm versatile
JTT

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2014 04:55 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Versatile enough to point me to your threads that illustrate you aren't being disingenuous?
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2014 05:02 pm
@JTT,
JTT **** you. Just because I don't talk 24/7 about how the USA is the great Satan doesn't reveal anything about me, but the fact it's the ONLY thing you can talk about reveals that you're a ******* pain in the ass.
JTT

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2014 05:08 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
I didn't ask for 24/7.
You leave me with no alternative but to assume that you were/are being disingenuous. How is that different from coldjoint? Or H20man or okie?
JTT

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2014 05:19 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman: Why do you make these sweeping generalizations about what you think I believe?
------------------

Well then, I guess you can direct me to your threads where you have discussed these issues.

Ragman: What I believe Federal government and its foreign policies are as nearly out-of-control now as it's ever been in history.

If it's as bad as you believe why do you make such a great effort to prevent discussions on that very idea?

Why do you render inane arguments about why I shouldn't be doing what I do?

Ragman: However, I believe the effort to communicating and righting some of these wrongs should be better placed on communicating this with Congress, directly. Constant haranguing here I see as a dilution of an EFFECTIVE effort.
-----------------

Yup, the government by the people crowd has done a bang up job of reining in their criminal governments! Do you have the slightest conception of what "government by the people" means and how you are so not that!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2014 05:33 pm
@JTT,
do you actually think that you calling me disingenuous has some sort of meaning to anyone other than you? Laughing