Your Quote of the Day

anonymously99

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 06:16 pm
@Germlat,
Quote:
You sound like a tortured soul...I hope you've sought help...more than likely it's all amusement and entertainment to you.

Once you've seriously had enough and you feel you've no ******* purpose on this ******* earth what the hell else can you do ay? Right. There's nothing you can ******* do. I am beyond help. I've honestly ******* tried. with every ******* intent. **** this place. **** being here on earth. I've damn sure attempted suicide. But it is as if it's not ready for me to give in. Ever since so damn young in age. **** it all. There's nothing. Nothing I can ******* do.
spendius

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 06:16 pm
@Germlat,
I would say that to spend your entire life in " If they like me the way I am, that's good. If they don't, that's too bad" is a perfect recipe for a tortured soul.
anonymously99

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 08:50 pm
@anonymously99,
Quote:
You sound like a tortured soul...I hope you've sought help...more than likely it's all amusement and entertainment to you.

Wonder who told you to say that. Shocked
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 08:55 pm
@spendius,
I think you and Germlat should keep your mouths firmly shut, Spendi.
anonymously99

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 09:11 pm
@JTT,

0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 09:12 pm
@JTT,
I'm really starting to wonder who JTT is.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2014 07:54 am
“Give sorrow words; the grief that does not speak knits up the o-er wrought heart and bids it break.”
― William Shakespeare, Macbeth
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2014 08:01 am
"Your greatness is measured by your kindness; your education and intellect by your modesty; your ignorance is betrayed by your suspicions and prejudices, and your real caliber is measured by the consideration and tolerance you have for others."
- William J.H. Boetcker
vonny

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2014 08:02 am
"To be rich in admiration and free from envy, to rejoice greatly in the good of others, to love with such generosity of heart that your love is still a dear possession in absence or unkindness - these are the gifts which money cannot buy."
- Robert Louis Stevenson
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2014 09:04 am
Jenny, I don't know if Momma was right or if, if it's Lieutenant Dan. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze, but I, I think maybe it's both. Forest Gump
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2014 09:35 am
@vonny,
"Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier"
--Colin Powell
JTT

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2014 10:17 am
@Germlat,
That's an easy thing for a veteran war criminal like Powell, who has lots of blood on his hands, to say. He has the might of the largest terrorist group on the planet on his side.
-- jtt
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2014 10:23 am
@vonny,
"and your real caliber is measured by the consideration and tolerance you have for others."

---------------

Tolerance of others, especially darker skinned people, is not the usa's long suit. When they tolerate the USA stealing their wealth they live to see another day. Put any impediments in the usa's way and they are quickly ground into dust, or worse, depending on how benevolent the USA feels that day. The UK is their attack poodle.
-- jtt
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2014 05:56 am
“Suspicion always haunts the guilty mind.”
― William Shakespeare
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2014 09:02 am
“Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances.”
― Thomas Jefferson
anonymously99

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2014 11:12 am
@vonny,
Quote:
“Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances.”
― Thomas Jefferson

And at the same time completely understanding, doing nothing negative in return. That is maturity, my lady.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2014 02:00 pm
This would be a terrible waste. If we put Warren in the white house then all her time would be spent in a rope pull against Republicans. e real progressive Democrats in place in the senate and house doing the real nuts and bolts of governing. - Unknown Salon commentator speaking of an Elizabeth Warren Presidency
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2014 02:02 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Got to have her and both houses to undo the sprigging mess.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2014 02:49 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
blueveinedthrobber wrote:

This would be a terrible waste. If we put Warren in the white house then all her time would be spent in a rope pull against Republicans. e real progressive Democrats in place in the senate and house doing the real nuts and bolts of governing. - Unknown Salon commentator speaking of an Elizabeth Warren Presidency

Nothing good will be accomplished in Washington until the Dems control all three branches of the government. This may happen when the country goes down the tube.
anonymously99

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2014 03:41 pm
@Advocate,
marry someone who makes bad jokes and good coffee
- anonymous
0 Replies