Your Quote of the Day

JTT

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 10:33 am
@vonny,
Interesting quote, Vonny. Is this the "joy" prevailing that you had in mind, the one that used your tax dollars to help Margaret Thatcher help the USA and Australia slaughter a million people?

Hallelujah Sister, feel that joy and love!

////////////////

Our model dictator

The death of Suharto is a reminder of the west's ignoble role in propping up a murderous regime
Monday 28 January 2008 15.16 GMT 85 comments

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2008/jan/28/indonesia.world

Beneath them lay a land of crosses: great black crosses etched against the sky, crosses on peaks, crosses in tiers on the hillsides. Filming clandestinely in East Timor, I would walk into the scrub, and there were the crosses. They littered the earth and crowded the eye. In 1993, the foreign affairs committee of Australia's parliament reported that "at least 200,000" had died under Indonesia's occupation: almost a third of the population. Yet East Timor's horror, foretold and nurtured by the US, Britain and Australia, was a sequel. "No single American action in the period after 1945," wrote the historian Gabriel Kolko, "was as bloodthirsty as its role in Indonesia, for it tried to initiate the massacre." He was referring to Suharto's seizure of power in 1965-6, which caused the violent deaths of up to a million people.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 11:02 am
What is the difference between Hitler and his deeds and those who quietly acquiesce in them? What is the difference between the USA, the UK, Australia and their role in the Indonesian genocide and Hitler's role in the Holocaust? Where does that leave us, Dear Citizens?
-- jtt
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 11:03 am
“I don't hate you.. I just don't like that you exist”
― Gena Showalter
vonny

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 11:05 am
“Hate, it has caused a lot of problems in the world, but has not solved one yet.”
― Maya Angelou
JTT

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 11:15 am
@vonny,
"It doesn't take much to mindlessly google empty disjointed thoughts. Thinking, really thinking about what is important is what is paramount."
-- jtt
anonymously99

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 12:25 pm
@vonny,
Quote:
“I don't hate you.. I just don't like that you exist”
― Gena Showalter

Hating that one exists is the same as hating your own existence. You believe in something? Either way. You are yet a child throwing a fit because you can't get your way. This is not McDonalds. You can't have "it" your way. Because this is life. Say there's a hell and you desire that place. Lucifer would be in charge that is why you couldn't have it your way. He is your daddy baby.

You poor baby. Wink May you grow, up, mature and understand. Evolution happens right before our faces. Open your eyes. Or is it you insist on being ignorant throwing your little fit? Haha. Lucifer would walk all over you as I have been walked all over my entire life. with my inability to understand.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 12:27 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
"It doesn't take much to mindlessly google empty disjointed thoughts. Thinking, really thinking about what is important is what is paramount."
-- jtt

I knew you were hacked into my phone.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 12:33 pm
@vonny,
Quote:
“Hate, it has caused a lot of problems in the world, but has not solved one yet.”
― Maya Angelou

I disagree. You hate? You are cowarding down to that Satan guy.

Satan's problem is his fear of losing all these souls here on earth to what many believe is a god. You coward down to the devil you're giving into the devil solving his problem of worrying whether you're his or not. Devil. Satan. Lucifer. What the hell ever his name is.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 12:37 pm
You know an odd feeling? Sitting on the toilet eating a chocolate candy bar.
George Carlin
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 12:49 pm
@anonymously99,
anonymously99 wrote:

Quote:
― Maya Angelou

I disagree. You hate? You are cowarding down to that Satan guy.

Satan's problem is his fear of losing all these souls here on earth to what many believe is a god. You coward down to the devil you're giving into the devil solving his problem of worrying whether you're his or not. Devil. Satan. Lucifer. What the hell ever his name is.

Do fairies enter into the equation?
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 02:26 pm
'I've reached a point in life where it's no longer necessary to try to impress. If they like me the way I am, that's good. If they don't, that's too bad.”
- Corazon Aquino
anonymously99

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 02:42 pm
@vonny,
We would have to know who you were. How would anyone know you were trying to impress? You're just the average blogger from what I see.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 02:44 pm
@vonny,
Quote:
'I've reached a point in life where it's no longer necessary to try to impress. If they like me the way I am, that's good. If they don't, that's too bad.”
- Corazon Aquino

I have felt this way my entire life.
vonny

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 03:13 pm
“Average. It was the worst, most disgusting word in the English language. Nothing meaningful or worthwhile ever came from that word.”
― Portia de Rossi
spendius

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 03:23 pm
@vonny,
I think quite the opposite vonny. I think "average" is a very nice word and that everything meaningful and worthwhile derives from it.

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 03:38 pm
In Vegas, I got into a long argument with the man at the roulette wheel over what I considered to be an odd number.
Steven Wright

0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 03:40 pm
@vonny,
I'm not sure what the word average has to do with what I said. Or am I reading too much into something as usual?
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 04:03 pm
@anonymously99,
Quote:
I have felt this way my entire life.

That explains a great deal.
anonymously99

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 04:31 pm
@spendius,
As far as depression goes it taking over my life I feeling there's no point in doing anything that would help me in any way of course.

Cutting my wrists, disruptive behavior, etc all due to confusion, not being able to understand, feeling lost, hopeless, my anger problems I felt so deeply, the choking of the animals, stuffed even, the fights with my siblings, the anger, the extreme hatred I felt within myself etc etc more, so much more you've no idea.. now explain how average fits in.
Germlat

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 06:09 pm
@anonymously99,
You sound like a tortured soul...I hope you've sought help...more than likely it's all amusement and entertainment to you.