Germlat

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 01:10 pm
@JTT,
Another thread please...I do despise rudeness
anonymously99

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 01:14 pm
@Germlat,
Quote:
"All you have to do ( to win a Pulitzer price) is spend your life running from one awful place to another, write about every horrible thing you see. The civilized world reads about it, then forgets it, but pats you on the head for doing it and gives you a reward as appreciation for changing nothing ."--David Baldacci, The Christmas Train.

It's called none of the mentioned bullshit is necessary that someone needs to seriously get the **** out of my head so I can have full control of my mind. Out of my head because their "welcome" mat has been removed and replaced with a "get the **** out" mat.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 01:18 pm
@JTT,
JTT. You seem to be making things worse between you and she.(germlat) Which is unnecessary my young minded friend. You're the annoying nat flying around from thread to thread no one can get ahold of.
JTT

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 01:22 pm
@Germlat,
By all means, G, start a thread.

G: I do despise rudeness.

How rude is it to terrorize poor tiny countries and pretend that you are the saviour of the oppressed? How rude is it to invade those same poor, tiny countries and turn the citizens into slaves - those who you don't slaughter.

------------

The complaint then describes the campaign of air and naval attacks against Cuba that commenced in October 1959, when Eisenhower approved a program that included bombings of sugar mills, machine-gun attacks on Havana and even on passenger trains, and the burning of sugar fields. The campaign was coordinated in detail by the Central Intelligence Agency In mid-1961, the ClA's lnspector General noted that the CIA station in Miami overseeing the campaign had grown from 40 people in January 1960 to 588 people by April 16, 1961. It was becoming "one of the largest branches of the Clandestine Services."

The third section of the complaint, which was supported by days of testimony and dozens of witnesses-many in their 70s and 80s-described the armed terrorist groups, los banditos, who ravaged the island for five years, from 1960 to 1965, when the last group was located and defeated. These bands, most numerous in the central Escambray region but operating throughout Cuba, terrorized small farmers, horribly torturing and killing those considered (often erroneously) active supporters of the Revolution, men, women, and children. Children who saw their fathers or mothers murdered before their eyes testified, as did elderly parents who watched their children tortured and killed. Young volunteer literacy campaign teachers were among the victims.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 01:48 pm
@anonymously99,
"Thank you, JTT, for providing all this information about the genocidal campaigns against Native Americans, as well as the information about the U.S. occupation of the Philippines.

American history has been whitewashed in the schools. That would account for much of the ignorance on these vital subjects."
anonymously99

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 01:58 pm
@JTT,
You keep rambling about unnecessary bs JTT.

"Flirting is a promise of sexual intercourse without a guarantee."

- Milan Kundera
JTT

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 02:14 pm
@anonymously99,
In what way do you consider it to be "unnecessary", A?
Advocate

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 02:15 pm
@anonymously99,
It takes a lot for me to put someone on ignore. But I had to put JTT on it. This has greatly improved A2K in my standpoint.
JTT

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 02:18 pm
@Advocate,
You have to understand, A, that Advocate is American, hence the three monkey approach.
Germlat

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 05:14 pm
@Advocate,
There is a right time, mood and place for discussing things. Some people like to force it no matter how politely you try to decline.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 05:31 pm
@Germlat,
"There is no remedy for love but to love more."

Henry David Thereau
anonymously99

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 07:12 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Your Quote of the Day

I seem to have forgotten the title to this thread.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 07:14 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
You have to understand, A, that Advocate is American, hence the three monkey approach.

Advocate is my neighbor JTT. You must be the monkey.
anonymously99

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 07:15 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
"There is no remedy for love but to love more."

Henry David Thereau
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 08:17 am
“One may smile, and smile, and be a villain. ”
― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 08:21 am
@anonymously99,
This is just a suggestion but perhaps when you quote him, you might want to spell Thoreau's name correctly.
JTT

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 09:14 am
@anonymously99,
Advocate agrees that the USA has been every bit the equal of the Nazis, A99.

He put me on ignore because be doesn't like facts published that illustrate that Israel operates in a similar fashion.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 09:22 am
@Ragman,
Another suggestion, Rag. When you offer advice on language you might consider checking a reliable source instead of regurgitating the crap you learned in school.
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 10:17 am
“Either the day must come when joy prevails and all the makers of misery are no longer able to infect it, or else, for ever and ever, the makers of misery can destroy in others the happiness they reject for themselves.”
― C.S. Lewis