Your Quote of the Day

anonymously99stwin

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 07:41 pm
@Germlat,
Quote:
"I'm patient with stupidity but not those who are proud of it"
Edith Sitwell

Those who agree with this quote strongly despise me now or will in time.
0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 07:42 pm
@JTT,
You have anger issues JTT.
JTT

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 07:42 pm
@Germlat,
I'm patient with wide thinkers but not those who make such a pretense.

-- jtt
Germlat

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 07:45 pm
@JTT,
Bogus!
As Americans would say.
Germlat
anonymously99stwin

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 07:51 pm
@JTT,
Such people, ones who make such a pretense are very annoying. They're not very good people depending on what they have led one to believe. Such people can be referred to as people who made you think you could had been theirs and you make so many sacrifices only to understand they aren't who you thought they were because the ******* with your head they do they never let up until you make it known to the world but it seems they won't even get out of your head then because they're still there. I know what it's like. I wouldn't make someone think I could had been theirs then leave. Not unless I was testing them to make sure it was what they truly wanted. Of which I'm guilty for but if they've got another woman on board as in she be his possible mistresss then I'm out. Never was meant. Understand.
0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 07:55 pm
@Germlat,
Quote:
Bogus! As Americans would say. Germlat

Yes the young minded ones with the inability to fully understand would agree with you germlat.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 08:00 pm
@JTT,
New threads: an exploration more in depth . I'm afraid this one has been hijacked!
JTT

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 08:05 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
I'be explained it already, young feller, but here we go again.

Pretend that for your entire existence and even that of your parents there was this strong nation that wanted to crush your country, steal all your wealth so you had very little to eat every day.

Often brutal henchmen would be sent around to rape, torture and kill you, your neighbours, your family and friends. Your houses would be set on fire and your animals killed, your crops destroyed. These people turn your sisters and mothers into prostitutes and have Mafia gangs run your economy.

After 50 years of this you rise up and expel the invading mongrels and set up your country to take care of all the people.

Scary enough story? But this story is true. I'll let an author take over.

------------------------

La Demanda:
The People of Cuba
vs. the U.S. Government

by William Schaap

CovertAction Quarterly, Fall / Winter 1999

In Cuba, it is known simply as la demanda-the legal complaint.

On May 31, 1999, a lawsuit for $181 billion in wrongful death and personal injury damages was filed in Havana Provincial Civil Court against the government of the United States. The plaintiffs are eight national organizations, on behalf of their members, representing nearly the entire population of the island.

The complaint describes, in considerable detail, forty years of U.S. acts of aggression against Cuba, and specifies, often by name, date, and particular circumstances, each person known to have been killed or grievously wounded as a direct victim of this campaign. In all, 3,478 people were killed and an additional 2,099 seriously injured. (These figures do not include any indirect victims of the economic pressures, the blockade, the difficulties in obtaining medicine and food, all due to deliberate U.S. policy)

The complaint was served upon the United States through the appropriate diplomatic channels: from the Court, to the Cuban Ministry of Foreign Affairs, to the United States Department of State. As expected, the U.S. chose not to respond, and twenty days later was declared by the Court to be in default, in accordance with Cuban law.

Nevertheless, under Cuban law, as in most jurisdictions, a default by the defendant does not, by itself, authorize a judgment in the amount of damages requested. The plaintiff must still prove the two elements of such an action, that the defendant caused the damages and that the damages were in the amount claimed. Consequently, on July 5, 1999, what was ultimately to be a 13-day trial with testimony from 196 witnesses commenced in the large, elegantly marbled chamber where the Supreme Court of Cuba once sat. The trial ended on July 21, 1999, and the five-judge court recessed to prepare its judgment. As of this writing, the decision has not yet been announced.
JTT

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 08:09 pm
@JTT,
If you want to read more, if you are interested in the truth, if you personally can handle it, here is the link to read more.

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Latin_America/LaDemanda.html
Germlat

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 08:16 pm
@JTT,
I doubt you're Cuban...ask the ones who've fled to Miami...or the ones who were unable to flee.
JTT

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 08:18 pm
@Germlat,
Better yet, let's look at scholarly articles.
Germlat

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 08:20 pm
@JTT,
Better yet...let's ask those who have experienced it in the flesh without partiality .Cuba: a confinement of the mind, spirit and flesh.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 08:20 pm
@Germlat,
Start a thread, Germlat. See how many of your wide brained friends follow.
Germlat

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 08:27 pm
@JTT,
I'm sure those in Cuba simply adore confinement
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 09:01 pm
"In Cuba you get a quarter of a chicken per month. They give you one bread per person a day. So, it makes your life really tough."
William Levy (Cuban actor)
JTT

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 09:23 pm
@Germlat,
For forty years, Cuba has been under constant US attack: military attack, economic warfare, efforts at strangulation, trying to induce maximal suffering on the population - straight outright terror, lots of it - so who’s the ‘rogue state’?

-- Noam Chomsky
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 09:32 pm
@Germlat,
The result of half a century of terrorism by the USA against a tiny defenseless country, Germlat.

Really, don't you think you should get up to speed on history.
anonymously99stwin

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 10:55 pm
@JTT,
"Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt."
- William Shakespeare

0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 11:02 pm
@JTT,
You seriously need to back off on talking about bombing the damn USA. You ******* psycho. You want to kill and/or by chance torture?, anyone do it to ******* me. I'm tired of listening to you rant on negatively about the USA.

How would you like it if in another world you and I were roommates and I talked literally each day about how I was going to bomb a neighboring country?? ******* stupid and nonsense bullshit. If I were you I would kill me if I did that ****. Well that's what you are being like now with this damn site going on and on about negatively about the USA. SHUT THE HELL UP. About some stupid ass bullshit. I personally know you're not serious about the **** so that makes it worse in your case because it makes you look like a stupid dumbass. What the **** is wrong with you.
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 05:32 am
“You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience by which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.”
- Eleanor Roosevelt
0 Replies