Let's go 49ers, provided that they get the power back on at Candlestick!
Nice drive by SF nets just 3.
Power and lights out again: another transformer blew up. 16 min delay.
Now Power is back on and in 2nd qtr. Due to his high ankle sprain Big Ben is having some trouble with his pushing off and control.
Darn....I was in good shape if the Giants had to win tonight. Now things ain't lookin' so good for the old cowpuncher.
So, since my fat chance paid off and San Fran won, Cowdoc and I tied at 11-5, right? So I guess it came down to the tie-breaker.
Whoo-Hoo! At least I tied. Now I feel much better about not picking my Panthers on a week they won. But I still sure wish I would have.
New Orleans, 33-17
'niners have not allowed a rushing TD all year... impressive...
The 9'er defense is one of the most impressive this year.
Indeed, I misspoke regarding how the week would turn out based on last night's game. CoastalRat and Cowdoc tied at 11-5. The final score was 20-3. CoastRat said it would be 24-21 while Cowdoc guessed 24-17. Cowdoc wins the week.
Wait until you see the change in the standings.
Week #15 wasn't our worst outing of the season. We finished at .536 which is a bit better then week #10 when we broke even.
Cowdoc and CoastalRat went a remarkable 11-5. Very well done!
George, Rhys and Tico came in at 10-6 followed by seven players at 9-7: Fbaezer, LiontamerX, Ragman, EhBeth, Mysteryman, Jespah and Johnboy.
AndyClubber, McGentrix, Region and Osso broke even at 8-8. Wandeljw, Edgar and MisCowdoc were underwater at 7-9 while Spendius and JPB endured a 6-10 week.
The worst expert also went 6-10 while the best also went 11-5. CoinToss had a bad week, going 7-9, n a big Cajun 'angover to boot.
And I am sure everyone is waiting anxiously for the standings. No? Oh.
After Week #15-
1) Johnboy (157-67 .701) stays above .699 barely and is still 6 games up over
2) Ragman (151-73 .674) holds 2nd and keeps a 4 game lead against
3) Cowdoc (147-77 .656) who bounds up from 9th as does
3) CoastalRat after a great week
3) George climbs from 5th and
3) Tico does the same
7) Fbaezer (138-73 .654) slips from 4th
8) LiontamerX (145-79) inches up from 9th
8) Wandeljw stumbles from 3rd
8) Region drops from 5th but the Eights are only 2 games behind the Thirds
11) EhBeth (143-81 .638) advances from 12th
11) Spendius suffer a bad, bad outing and slumps from 5th
13) Osso (141-83 .629) gives up one notch
14) McGentrix (140-84 .625) remains in place
15) Mysteryman (138-86 .616) is up one position
15) JPB is down one
17) AndyClubber (135-89 .603) takes one little step forward
17) Mis Cowdoc is still where she was last week
17) Rhys gains from 20th
20) Edgar (134-90 .598) is down from 18th
21) Jespah (118-106 .527) hangs on to the cellar.
The best ESPN dude (148-76 .661) is behind only Johnboy and Ragman. The worst ESPN dud (136-88 .607) would be behind 15 players.
CoinToss (120-104 .536).
As a group we are at .623 for the season.
CoinToss had a bad week, going 7-9, n a big Cajun 'angover to boot.
F'true, cher. Summun put a gris-gris on dat t'row.
The only game on Christmas is Bears/Packers.
The other games listed for Sunday will be played on Saturday.