This was from McD's (in detail) Is this social problem?

dirrtydozen22

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2011 04:29 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
I woulda just simply liked everybody, if I were Kyra. Because to not like someone is to hurt them, like she kinda hurt me.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2011 04:43 pm
@dirrtydozen22,
DD, you keep posting this obsessive stuff about someone not liking you. It has been years now that you post this.

This happens every day, over and over, in regular life, and you are fixated on this one person. She hurt you, we get it.
But you cannot seem to slough that off.

You have been told here countless times to talk with your therapist.

Perhaps you have been prescribed meds and are not taking them.

Almost all humans have people who do not like them. It is a human condition.
In your case, some people probably don't understand you, as you don't seem to be aware of social boundaries.
Please talk with your therapist.
dirrtydozen22

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2011 05:22 pm
@ossobuco,
Everyone else liked me initially...

Wait, what social boundaries?
ossobuco

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2011 05:48 pm
@dirrtydozen22,
Behavioral boundaries, not the least about behavior at work.

You don't seem to have understanding of sensible behavior between people in different situations, including at work. I don't blame you, I think it's an effect of some of your diagnosed problems... which you should talk with your therapist about, or get a new one.

You also are holding on to a messed up situation from, now, years ago, when the rest of us deal with people not liking us a lot of days of the week, or, if not a lot of days of the week, at least once in a while.

It's an eye roller for us to read you are still on about one person not liking you, and, for you, some kind of block for your moving on.

But - if you move on, someone else may not like you. That is the way of the world, that we all deal with, some better than others.

I'm sure I wish you well, to jump out of this obsessing about a person not liking you, and think most other posters who have responded to your posts do too.

I think you are pretty smart and hope you can get a handle on this stuff.
0 Replies

jrsanford

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2011 11:38 am
@dirrtydozen22,
Grow up! You sound like a spoiled teenager. Always getting your own way. Welcome to the real world.
Green Witch

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2011 11:57 am
@jrsanford,
You haven't been here long enough to know that DD22 has some mental issues that effect her ability to deal with her social and work life. She tries to sort things out here, and while we all get a little frustrated with it, we also understand she is not capable of functioning on what some people would call a "normal level". If you go back over her posts I think you will understand what I mean and you will not speak to her like she's doing this on purpose.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2011 06:33 pm
Whatever . . . the concern is that she is going to be hauled in and/or fired for workplace violence - the yelling, screaming, stalking, acting out against fellow employees. No matter that she has a distorted view of the situation.

Perhaps she should not be working with people, at all. I have recommended that for her some time ago.

Her behavior is now noticed by upper managment who will call in authorities if she doesn't get this under control.

ossobuco

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2011 06:37 pm
@PUNKEY,
Far as I can tell, DD is going over and over and over and over old behavior, trying to understand a past situation, again and again.

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2011 08:12 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:
Far as I can tell, DD is going over and over and over and over old behavior,
trying to understand a past situation, again and again.
She is perpetrating a self destructive cycle.
dirrtydozen22

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2011 07:36 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Kyra disliked me from day 1 at McD's.
Emily disliked me from the outset at Wal-Mart.
Jessica disliked me from day 1 at school.

I can't understand y esp when everyone else was talking to me. It's that simple.
Butrflynet

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2011 10:45 pm
@dirrtydozen22,
Maybe they didn't like the perfume you were wearing or the scent of the soap you showered with.

Maybe they have an enemy with the same name as yours and it reminded them of it.

Maybe they don't get close to newbies until after they've been there awhile and proved they are worthy of trust and/or friendship.

Maybe it just wasn't in the cards.

The real question is why is it such a big deal to you? Why does it make such a difference in your life if not all the people around you wish to be your friend? Why do you devalue the friendship of all those other people around you who do want to be friends with you? Your acting out pushes them away from you too.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2011 01:39 pm
@dirrtydozen22,
dirrtydozen22 wrote:
Kyra disliked me from day 1 at McD's.
Emily disliked me from the outset at Wal-Mart.
Jessica disliked me from day 1 at school.

I can't understand y esp when everyone else was talking to me. It's that simple.
REGARDLESS of however that may be:
u owe it to yourself to lead as HAPPY a life as possible.

That will happen better if u speak and act NICELY to everyone all the time
(so u won't get fired again, etc, etc. which bothers u so much).
dirrtydozen22

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2011 03:50 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
I'll try. idk how come I only act nicely to those 3 girls mentioned above. Am I fucked in the head?
0 Replies