Wondering if my "Matthew Slepitza's" theory of the big bang could be correct?

Herald

Reply Thu 21 May, 2015 09:11 pm
@FBM,
You were told that this is not the theme here. You are not reading. You live in a personal world absolutely detached from reality. I start wondering whether you are human at all ... and not some incompletely programmed robot on the net ... with one question only.
FBM

Reply Thu 21 May, 2015 09:14 pm
@Herald,
At least my personal world isn't so detached from reality that I imagine 45%/30%/25% invisible, teleporting, mystical alien/ILF/g0d-thingies so strongly that I'm willing to deny all legitimate science in order to protect my fantasy. Laughing
Herald

Reply Thu 21 May, 2015 09:16 pm
@FBM,
This is not the theme here.
FBM

Reply Thu 21 May, 2015 09:17 pm
@Herald,
We're discussing alternative hypotheses to the standard Big Bang model. I'm responding to yours. Right on target, I'd say. Got any evidence for your alternative claims?
Herald

Reply Thu 21 May, 2015 09:24 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
We're discussing alternative hypotheses to the standard Big Bang model.
     No, you are not discussing anything of the kind. You live in your imaginary world of psychotronic crap and are trying to match things that obviously don't match to it by infinite misinterpretation and misrepresentation. You are trying to extract some of your imaginary inferences as phenomenology data from my words, and as you are not getting anything you like so far, you cannot stop repeating your broken record with your strawman of the gaps to infinity. This is not discussion - it is called monologue ... of the aliens.
FBM

Reply Thu 21 May, 2015 09:27 pm
@Herald,
Your alternative model says that the current state of the universe is explainable by some sort of alien/ILF/g0d-thingies that teleport instructions or something from the distant past. Be a good scientist and present your supporting evidence and relevant research, please.
Herald

Reply Thu 21 May, 2015 09:53 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
Your alternative model says that the current state of the universe is explainable
     I don't claim anything of the kind. This is your 'alternative' interpretation of my supposed understanding, but that is different.
FBM

Reply Thu 21 May, 2015 09:57 pm
@Herald,
I'll gladly quote your exact words... "My personal are..." Wink
Herald

Reply Thu 21 May, 2015 10:03 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
I'll gladly quote your exact words... "My personal are..."
     There is 'for example' by default there, anyway. Now you can quote some other words of mine: 'You were told what you were told and nothing else will be told on the theme with your strawman of the gaps'.
FBM

Reply Fri 22 May, 2015 12:00 am
@Herald,
Your exact words. No strawman. The context was that for pages I'd been badgering you to provide an alternative to the current standard cosmological model instead of just repeating blindly all the creationist crap that has already been shot down repeatedly. These are the words in question:

Herald wrote:

... my personal are God or some meta-intelligence (string theory) or s.th.; 30% another ILF, sending the designs on the Earth even through some form of teleportation or another form of encoded communication (it might have extinct already by the time the information has came here), and perhaps 25% of the Big Bang and the theory that we are made out of star dust (whatever this might mean) and fused with the time by the Dark Energy and Dark Matter....

Let's compare that to Matthew Slepitza's hypothesis and to that of the current standard models, shall we?
Herald

Reply Fri 22 May, 2015 09:04 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
Your exact words. No strawman.
     This forum here is not about your personal problems with the aliens. You are not obliged to poison with vitriol all the threads on that forum - the people have already an idea, whether your IQ is exceeding or non-exceeding the room temperature.
FBM

Reply Fri 22 May, 2015 09:05 pm
@Herald,
How are these putative aliens teleporting the design of the earth or anything else? Please explain the physics of this teleportation. Please remember to use the metric system. Like I taught you earlier, it's the thing these days. Wink
Herald

Reply Fri 22 May, 2015 09:08 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
How are these putative aliens teleporting the design of the earth or anything else?
     There is information in the public space about that, but you especially don't need that information.
FBM

Reply Fri 22 May, 2015 09:10 pm
@Herald,
Translation: I don't know; I just made it up, so I'd better dodge. Laughing

"God or some meta-intelligence (string theory)"

Make up your mind. These things aren't remotely related. Which gets your 45%. And if your god only gets 45% of your belief, it's gonna be really pissed at you... Wink
Herald

Reply Fri 22 May, 2015 09:14 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
Make up your mind. These things aren't remotely related.
     It doesn't matter. This thread is not about that ... and you don't have any legal and non-legal rights to interfere in the personal way of reasoning ... let alone to be explained to you.
     IMV all the retards dealing with phenomenology of the personality should be prophylactically exterminated, just in case.
FBM

Reply Fri 22 May, 2015 09:16 pm
@Herald,
You're offering an alternative cosmology; I'm just asking for clarification. Perfectly reasonable. You're repeatedly dodging legitimate questions. Perfectly unreasonable. What are you hiding? Why are you afraid to talk about it?
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Fri 22 May, 2015 09:20 pm
@Herald,
Quote:
perhaps 25% of the Big Bang and the theory that we are made out of star dust (whatever this might mean)

At least we agree that the statement is incomprehensible. Mind unpacking that a little?

Quote:
and fused with the time by the Dark Energy and Dark Matter....

What is being fused with "the time" [sic] and how does DE and DM accomplish this fusing?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Fri 22 May, 2015 09:25 pm
@Herald,
Herald wrote:
IMV all the retards dealing with phenomenology of the personality should be prophylactically exterminated, just in case.
Do you mind if I include this statement in my classics folder? It seems to fit the brown cloud category.
FBM

Reply Fri 22 May, 2015 09:29 pm
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/11182140_1003034149731535_7612085049551131663_n.jpg
Herald

Reply Fri 22 May, 2015 09:30 pm
@neologist,
If it is for non-official purposes.
0 Replies